Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Hell, it only would have been about a 35 yard field goal.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Looks like he kicked a few.

Romans 5:1
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cell for two, please.

God Bless America
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Not a good move.
That’ll cost him big time.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's no Lucy, that's for sure.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by saddlegun
There is no defense for viciously kicking a prone suspect in the head when that person is complying absolutely with your orders and is NOT resisting arrest in any way shape or form.

This deputy just figured that he could get away with this assault because he believed there would be no witnesses and no cameras.

That proves that he is stupid as well as violent and unprofessional.

STFU, Moron.

LoLoLoL!!!!! Maybe saddlebum will tell us how the pastors of churches in Canaduh deserve to be arrested and their churches shut down by Trudope.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where is the rest of the video?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Could someone more tech savvy than I please post up that Chris Rock video entitled; "How NOT to get your ass kicked by the police" ?

Great suggestion 22250.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Bad kick.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
decent enough form in the kick to put the perp out. nicely done.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by mirage243
If the perp respected the justice system he would not run, if the cop respected it, he wouldn't have kicked the dude in the head.

Penalties offset, repeat 2nd down.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Who said Soccer is a sport.

🦫

The officer did give him a good adrenaline induced kick to the head, a high speed motorcycle chase will get the blood pumping.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/18/cop-...der-video-san-bernardino-sheriff-deputy/

Schitbag crominals will run. Sometimes they get caught and face some wrath justice from a fired up and determined LEO they should have faced years before..

Just sayin.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by saddlegun
There is no defense for viciously kicking a prone suspect in the head when that person is complying absolutely with your orders and is NOT resisting arrest in any way shape or form.

This deputy just figured that he could get away with this assault because he believed there would be no witnesses and no cameras.

is this guy for real? I can see a comment from time to time that shows a little stupidity, but it is EVERY comment from this guy. this guy can't be that fuQking stupid, can he? really? it's just an act right?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by strikeu
[quote=saddlegun]There is no defense for viciously kicking a prone suspect in the head when that person is complying absolutely with your orders and is NOT resisting arrest in any way shape or form.

is this guy for real? I can see a comment from time to time that shows a little stupidity, but it is EVERY comment from this guy. this guy can't be that fuQking stupid, can he? really? it's just an act right?

[/quote

It is no act. He is truly that stupid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I doubt it was the cop's first punt...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once again LE members here on the fire show us why we have foolish calls to defund the police when the real problem is to many men without honor doing the job..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 700LH
Once again LE members here on the fire show us why we have foolish calls to defund the police when the real problem is to many men without honor doing the job..

Right here is the problem. for the record, If I run from the police, I EXPECT to get kicked in the head. 700LH, are you saying that if you ran from the police you would get special treatment and NOT get whatever is coming to you? because THAT is the problem. if mommy and daddy didn't tell you when you were growing up, let me be the first to tell you- you're not special. you're not special.

did you get that? you're not special, you're just a person. and if you break the law and run from the police, you're NOT going to be treated special. you should be kicked in the head, have your arm broken or jaw broken or whatever the Law Enforcement feels is appropriate. Let me help you in life with another statement. you are NOT special little boy.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BobBrown
GayGhost supports BLM.

So do I.

Bacon
Lettuce
Maters

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Who said Soccer is a sport.

🦫

The officer did give him a good adrenaline induced kick to the head, a high speed motorcycle chase will get the blood pumping.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/18/cop-...der-video-san-bernardino-sheriff-deputy/

Schitbag crominals will run. Sometimes they get caught and face some wrath justice from a fired up and determined LEO they should have faced years before..

Just sayin.

Yep. Stupid should hurt.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by strikeu
Originally Posted by 700LH

Right here is the problem. for the record, If I run from the police, I EXPECT to get kicked in the head. 700LH, are you saying that if you ran from the police you would get special treatment and NOT get whatever is coming to you? because THAT is the problem. if mommy and daddy didn't tell you when you were growing up, let me be the first to tell you- you're not special. you're not special.

did you get that? you're not special, you're just a person. and if you break the law and run from the police, you're NOT going to be treated special. you should be kicked in the head, have your arm broken or jaw broken or whatever the Law Enforcement feels is appropriate. Let me help you in life with another statement. you are NOT special little boy.

One of America's LE problem speaks

Good cops should cut you from their ranks, your a cancer among good men

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yea, Strikeu thinks the Popo should also be the judge and executioner. I have the Authority, you are the peasant. Fuqk you dude.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1lessdog, 1234, 1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,656
Posts18,455,599
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.