Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by strikeu
Once again LE members here on the fire show us why we have foolish calls to defund the police when the real problem is to many men without honor doing the job..

Right here is the problem. for the record, If I run from the police, I EXPECT to get kicked in the head. 700LH, are you saying that if you ran from the police you would get special treatment and NOT get whatever is coming to you? because THAT is the problem. if mommy and daddy didn't tell you when you were growing up, let me be the first to tell you- you're not special. you're not special.

did you get that? you're not special, you're just a person. and if you break the law and run from the police, you're NOT going to be treated special. you should be kicked in the head, have your arm broken or jaw broken or whatever the Law Enforcement feels is appropriate. Let me help you in life with another statement. you are NOT special little boy.

One of America's LE problem speaks

Good cops should cut you from their ranks, your a cancer among good men

I'm not Law Enforcement DiqK head, never have been. But I am an American who expects thugs and criminals to get the living Chit beat out of them. welcome to the world, once again, mommy and daddy lied to you baby boy. you're not special. at best you're average, and it appears that you are actually below average.

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mirage243
Yea, Strikeu thinks the Popo should also be the judge and executioner. I have the Authority, you are the peasant. Fuqk you dude.

Yes, YES, Fuqk you too

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once again LE members here on the fire show us why we have foolish calls to defund the police when the real problem is to many men without honor doing the job..

Right here is the problem. for the record, If I run from the police, I EXPECT to get kicked in the head. 700LH, are you saying that if you ran from the police you would get special treatment and NOT get whatever is coming to you? because THAT is the problem. if mommy and daddy didn't tell you when you were growing up, let me be the first to tell you- you're not special. you're not special.

did you get that? you're not special, you're just a person. and if you break the law and run from the police, you're NOT going to be treated special. you should be kicked in the head, have your arm broken or jaw broken or whatever the Law Enforcement feels is appropriate. Let me help you in life with another statement. you are NOT special little boy.

I'm not Law Enforcement DiqK head, never have been. But I am an American who expects thugs and criminals to get the living Chit beat out of them. welcome to the world, once again, mommy and daddy lied to you baby boy. you're not special. at best you're average, and it appears that you are actually below average.

You should seek mental health help

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Yeah, I probably do need to get mental health. I need a lot of things. I also have a tiny penis and beat my wife, but you know what? I won't run from the police and then expect some sort of special treatment like I deserve it. people like you who think you're special, who respect criminals and thugs more than the Law are what is completely ruining America. you are total Chit. you're garbage. live with that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah, I probably do need to get mental health. I need a lot of things. I also have a tiny penis and beat my wife, but you know what? I won't run from the police and then expect some sort of special treatment like I deserve it. people like you who think you're special, who respect criminals and thugs more than the Law are what is completely ruining America. you are total Chit. you're garbage. live with that.

IC B2

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Could someone more tech savvy than I please post up that Chris Rock video entitled; "How NOT to get your ass kicked by the police" ?

Great suggestion 22250.

That concept is lost on many.

Arcus Venator
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
I doubt it was the cop's first punt...

Heh !

Yeah, he’s maybe had a little practice.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actions have consequences

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I try hard every day to fight the Marxists in their push to have me view people as part of a group instead of as individuals. Cops are individuals just like white guys, black guys, Trans whatevers and who ever else. Some cops suck as individuals others don't.

I'm trying hard not to judge everyone in a group by the actions of other members of that group. Its hard to do with the news media, academia, the government, social media, big business and everyone on the left is trying to get you to judge everyone in any group according to whatever the current marxist narrative is they are pushing to divide people.

In any group some are douche bags and some are decent people. Except for democrats, they are all douche bags:)

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 06/20/21.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The cop haters on here are haunted by the memories of schitting themselves in the back seats of cop cars.

Repeatedly.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Not a good move.
That’ll cost him big time.

Ok, dip stick

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of my cousins was a Houston cop back in the 80's/90's. He said if they ran they got a beating. Well, it WAS Houston after all......

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
One of my cousins was a Houston cop back in the 80's/90's. He said if they ran they got a beating. Well, it WAS Houston after all......

Speaking of Houston https://www.click2houston.com/news/...nes-cases-being-reviewed-by-prosecutors/

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by lvmiker
The cop haters on here are haunted by the memories of schitting themselves in the back seats of cop cars.

Repeatedly.

mike r

I really hate it when people schit in my car...unless I got a new guy with me. Then it’s kinda funny.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Repeatedly.

mike r

You're on a forum frequented by patriots deluding yourself about their sentiments toward tories.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Repeatedly.

mike r

You're on a forum frequented by patriots deluding yourself about their sentiments toward tories.

You are on a forum deluding yourself that anyone cares about your opinion.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm a retired LEO. That cop was bad wrong if it happened as it appears. No excuse for using deadly force on a surrendering subject. Kicks and strikes to the head classify as deadly force. In a case like this you cuff him and load him as gently as the subject will allow. When you take a prisoner you are obligated to protect him. Punishment is not a cops job. Subduing yes, but only with reasonable and NECESSARY force.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He tripped.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
"Everybody knows, if the police have to come and get you, they are bringing an ass kicking with them".

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the LE profession needs to recognize that the good old days of "one to grow on" are gone.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
359 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 39 invisible), 2,032 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.