Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fburgtx
“You can’t go home, again...”

The “Texas” of the 60’s/70’s, even the “Texas” or “America” of the 80’s/early 90’s, is gone.

It’s been pizzed away in a search for, or “surrender” to, cheap goods, cheap labor, and an open door to legal and illegal immigration.

The newcomers are not here in search of freedom/liberty/justice. They show up with their hands out, expecting free government assistance or easy money, and it devolves from there. It’s no less “ludicrous” than a successful law practice or manufacturing company letting the janitorial staff or secretarial pool become “partners” or “co-owners”, without any educational qualifications or monetary contribution or years of service.

They have no idea what it took to “build” the place, no appreciation for the hard work or sacrifice it took to fight for it, no clue about the “history” of those who founded/built it. They got on a plane or bus, and a few hours later, expected to have something “given” to them. This is even different from what the Asian and Hispanic immigrants from as recently as the 70’s/80’s experienced. Folks show up now, and the Democrat party is throwing tax dollars at them DAY ONE, in hopes of getting their vote.

The Govt is not trying to create “good citizens”, they’re trying to create “Democrat voters”. The “crisis” at the border is not a “crisis”, it’s the most successful “Democrat Voting Drive” in history.

There’s no need to take your money/land/culture/govt with the barrel of a gun. They’ll just “import” enough folks to do it at the ballot box in 2032 or 2036, and call it “democracy”....

Well said.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by High_Noon
So I'm in Dallas visiting the folks. Some of you may be aware that I've had an issue with my MAC - battery swelling/track pad issues and such. So I went to the Galleria, which has the closest Apple store to my location here, and I was struck by just how dark the Galleria has become - they should probably change the name of the Galleria to 'Groid Central.' Of course, it probably didn't help walking through the Grand Lux cafe to get to the main part of the mall, but they were everywhere (my good Bud says they are there for the free air conditioning). Anyway, I went to the Apple store today to retrieve my freshly repaired MAC and the store was mobbed as usual. Other than the majority of the staff, I was one of only 2 or 3 white people in the entire store and just like the Galleria itself, it was populated by customers from all over the world. Vietnamese, various other Asians, East Indians, Pakistanis, groids from Africa, messikans, people from S. America, and, of course, the ever-present American negro, etc.

After 'checking-in,' I was standing there waiting for a staff member to help me and I spotted a extremely pretty, young, slim, blonde woman who was an Apple employee. She looked exasperated and was dealing with a family (?) of jabbering Packis. I caught her eye and she looked at me like she was suffering in Hell. I felt for her.

At any rate, it struck me that a person plucked from almost any developed country in the world and then dropped into this Galleria mixing pot would have absolutely no idea that they were in America. The major cities in America are now so friggin; 'diverse' that it quickly became clear to me that we, as a nation, are damn close to loosing our national identity. This realization hit me like a ton of bricks and was almost vomit-inducing. I know, or rather I believe, that Dallas as a whole is still not like this Galleria representation (or maybe it is and I just don't see it because of where I generally go and the people I associate with in Dallas), but it was a glaring example of how all the corrupt politicians are intentionally destroying our national identity and they are doing it virtually unopposed. Dallas is rapidly becoming a Liberal/Marxist schit-hole and it saddens me to see Dallas transform from a once great city into whatever the Hell it's becoming.

The other thing I noticed was that Dallas is falling apart. This really surprised me as Dallas has a huge excess of wealth. You really would not believe just how many people in this city are obscenely wealthy. After the tornado in October of '19, virtually nothing has been done to repair the damage. My folks' house was hit, as were many others in the area and these private citizens have been rebuilding, while the city has just let things languish, stagnate and decay. There's still temporary traffic lights for f*cks-sake. Fire stations hit by the tornado have been razed and not rebuilt, roads that were once perfectly paved and smooth are full of pot holes, etc. What the Hell are they doing with all our property tax money - spending it on entitlement programs for illegal immigrants???

I'm not sure I could ever live here again. I hate huge cities, but my folks are getting pretty old and I feel like I need to be here to help them. I've been gone for a decade because I felt an obligation to care for and raise my daughter, but now that she's 11, I feel I have an obligation to my folks. I went into my folks bedroom to say goodnight tonight and Mom was almost asleep and I was struck by just how old and frail she looked. She's healthy though, but it saddened me that I've not been here much and that I've missed so much of their latter years. So if not Dallas, I feel I could handle a bit west of Weatherford, which is about an hour away. I'm looking into the options while I'm here...

So the point of all this is that we as Conservative Americans who believe in the Constitution and traditional American values and mores are loosing the battle for our country. As we age and die-off we will be replaced by ignorant Marxists and in short order, the America we once knew and loved will be gone forever. It's not enough to live and let live, they want to destroy us and they are succeeding.

- END RANT -

Sic Semper Tyrannis
I think you're looking at two things here in the micro. One is negro saturation, which can doom a shopping center and another is foreigner saturation, which can do the same thing. I'll use Kansas City metro as an example. A new mall called The Mall of the Great Plains, opened in 1995. Big...excellent. Most of the stuff you'd want, including a nice Oshman's sporting goods store, which was significant at the time. Almost immediately, it was mobbed by the two aforementioned groups. To me, 1995 wasn't that far back. This mall was brand-new construction in a former cornfield. Wasn't some made-over 50's joint. Today, it's a cornfield again. It made it about twenty years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Mall_of_the_Great_Plains

To me anyway, the article's portion of what caused the mall's downfall is incomplete. Certainly the move from retail to mail order was a factor but...this area is one of the most affluent in the nation. WHY would people shop at home when they can run down and get something immediately? Why wait at least a week in most cases? Part of this is the aforementioned saturation which wasn't mentioned but IMO was the greatest portion of the mall's downfall.

Black folks will drive for miles to reach what they think is the best shopping area, especially if they think the area is full of snooty whites that need taken down a notch for their racism. The whites just quit going. Regardless of all their bs about reparations and other happy horse shixt, if they have a choice, they simply won't put up with all the ghetto behavior, and that's what you see at any mall.

Same thing with the foreigners. They babble on in their native tongues and their different "cultures" may command them to attack you if you unknowingly give offense, so urban and suburban types vote for all the BLM shixt and illegal immigration backing politicos from the safety of their enclave where they are protected by off-duty poleece at the gates and maybe an AR in the closet that they voted to ban. They simply order the latest gadgets they need from Amazon and let the scum have the malls.

1995 and all that's left was the stand-alone building for Burlington Coat Factory. There it f u c king is...explained.

Spot on. Colin Flaherty made the same exact point.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by High_Noon
So I'm in Dallas visiting the folks. Some of you may be aware that I've had an issue with my MAC - battery swelling/track pad issues and such. So I went to the Galleria, which has the closest Apple store to my location here, and I was struck by just how dark the Galleria has become - they should probably change the name of the Galleria to 'Groid Central.' Of course, it probably didn't help walking through the Grand Lux cafe to get to the main part of the mall, but they were everywhere (my good Bud says they are there for the free air conditioning). Anyway, I went to the Apple store today to retrieve my freshly repaired MAC and the store was mobbed as usual. Other than the majority of the staff, I was one of only 2 or 3 white people in the entire store and just like the Galleria itself, it was populated by customers from all over the world. Vietnamese, various other Asians, East Indians, Pakistanis, groids from Africa, messikans, people from S. America, and, of course, the ever-present American negro, etc.

After 'checking-in,' I was standing there waiting for a staff member to help me and I spotted a extremely pretty, young, slim, blonde woman who was an Apple employee. She looked exasperated and was dealing with a family (?) of jabbering Packis. I caught her eye and she looked at me like she was suffering in Hell. I felt for her.

At any rate, it struck me that a person plucked from almost any developed country in the world and then dropped into this Galleria mixing pot would have absolutely no idea that they were in America. The major cities in America are now so friggin; 'diverse' that it quickly became clear to me that we, as a nation, are damn close to loosing our national identity. This realization hit me like a ton of bricks and was almost vomit-inducing. I know, or rather I believe, that Dallas as a whole is still not like this Galleria representation (or maybe it is and I just don't see it because of where I generally go and the people I associate with in Dallas), but it was a glaring example of how all the corrupt politicians are intentionally destroying our national identity and they are doing it virtually unopposed. Dallas is rapidly becoming a Liberal/Marxist schit-hole and it saddens me to see Dallas transform from a once great city into whatever the Hell it's becoming.

The other thing I noticed was that Dallas is falling apart. This really surprised me as Dallas has a huge excess of wealth. You really would not believe just how many people in this city are obscenely wealthy. After the tornado in October of '19, virtually nothing has been done to repair the damage. My folks' house was hit, as were many others in the area and these private citizens have been rebuilding, while the city has just let things languish, stagnate and decay. There's still temporary traffic lights for f*cks-sake. Fire stations hit by the tornado have been razed and not rebuilt, roads that were once perfectly paved and smooth are full of pot holes, etc. What the Hell are they doing with all our property tax money - spending it on entitlement programs for illegal immigrants???

I'm not sure I could ever live here again. I hate huge cities, but my folks are getting pretty old and I feel like I need to be here to help them. I've been gone for a decade because I felt an obligation to care for and raise my daughter, but now that she's 11, I feel I have an obligation to my folks. I went into my folks bedroom to say goodnight tonight and Mom was almost asleep and I was struck by just how old and frail she looked. She's healthy though, but it saddened me that I've not been here much and that I've missed so much of their latter years. So if not Dallas, I feel I could handle a bit west of Weatherford, which is about an hour away. I'm looking into the options while I'm here...

So the point of all this is that we as Conservative Americans who believe in the Constitution and traditional American values and mores are loosing the battle for our country. As we age and die-off we will be replaced by ignorant Marxists and in short order, the America we once knew and loved will be gone forever. It's not enough to live and let live, they want to destroy us and they are succeeding.

- END RANT -

Sic Semper Tyrannis
I think you're looking at two things here in the micro. One is negro saturation, which can doom a shopping center and another is foreigner saturation, which can do the same thing. I'll use Kansas City metro as an example. A new mall called The Mall of the Great Plains, opened in 1995. Big...excellent. Most of the stuff you'd want, including a nice Oshman's sporting goods store, which was significant at the time. Almost immediately, it was mobbed by the two aforementioned groups. To me, 1995 wasn't that far back. This mall was brand-new construction in a former cornfield. Wasn't some made-over 50's joint. Today, it's a cornfield again. It made it about twenty years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Mall_of_the_Great_Plains

To me anyway, the article's portion of what caused the mall's downfall is incomplete. Certainly the move from retail to mail order was a factor but...this area is one of the most affluent in the nation. WHY would people shop at home when they can run down and get something immediately? Why wait at least a week in most cases? Part of this is the aforementioned saturation which wasn't mentioned but IMO was the greatest portion of the mall's downfall.

Black folks will drive for miles to reach what they think is the best shopping area, especially if they think the area is full of snooty whites that need taken down a notch for their racism. The whites just quit going. Regardless of all their bs about reparations and other happy horse shixt, if they have a choice, they simply won't put up with all the ghetto behavior, and that's what you see at any mall.

Same thing with the foreigners. They babble on in their native tongues and their different "cultures" may command them to attack you if you unknowingly give offense, so urban and suburban types vote for all the BLM shixt and illegal immigration backing politicos from the safety of their enclave where they are protected by off-duty poleece at the gates and maybe an AR in the closet that they voted to ban. They simply order the latest gadgets they need from Amazon and let the scum have the malls.

1995 and all that's left was the stand-alone building for Burlington Coat Factory. There it f u c king is...explained.

Spot on. Colin Flaherty made the same exact point.
They've done all they can to neutralize Mr. Flaherty.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rainshot
Welcome to Amerika. The Clintons, Bush and Obamas built this hell hole. Different ethnic classes of people have been imported all with their own agenda. They're all bent on making this country conform to their own desires and the country they came from. They have no desire to acclimate and will never be Americans. Mass migration exploited for political purpose of the acquisition of power had brought us to the brink of destruction. The purpose of governance is to grow governance and is communist in nature. Our cities from large to small hire as many people as they can pay for with our tax money which they keep raising to feed their desire for power. Politicians that get elected mostly stay in office until they die or decide to move on to something bigger. Our Federal Government Agencies are populated with like minded leftists that have subverted the Constitution at every turn. It's our fault for voting for them and it will be very hard to rout them from the power they've achieved.
You cannot drive anywhere in the metroplex without using a toll road and Heaven help you if you don't have a Toll tag paid for. I went to the Tusla Wanamaker Gun show a few years back and was forced to pay a toll for getting there from Texas, all the way across Oklahoma. I don't have any answers other that vote them out and start rebuilding America and deporting everyone that refuses to become an American. We've lost our culture and in it's place we have Anarchy and Oligarchy.

^^^^hear the man, well thought out and well spoken ^^^^

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Ditto for the suburbs around Atlanta. The city of Atlanta has been a schit hole since the late 60’s early 70’s. I remember when “ Mammy’s Shanty” was the best family restaurant in town and Aunt Fannie’s Cabin was THE Place for fried chicken back in the day. .

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The fire commies never noticed, being blind progressives.

Hey, we need to spread the wealth and give the USA away.

Dont worry, be happy. Its the Great Schiethole Melting Pot.

BTW, who came up with the idea the US is just a melting pot social experiment?
I.missed reading about that in our constitution, but Jimintenn, Calledumb, sac, and Suckawhore sure suck that up.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/21/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
it's pitiful. America is ruined and there's no going back.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
High_Noon,

you are not wrong in your observations. On a daily basis whhen I am out in public, I often feel like the lone dove in a sea of ravens.

I frequently lament over this intense agenda of diversification and colourization.

The elitists get fatter, social welfare recipients get their pound of flesh, and middle class whitey pays for it all.

This was no accident.

If this isn't a big part of our path to communism, then please tell me what it really is. ??

Last edited by local_dirt; 06/21/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
DFW.....trying its damndest to become the next Chicago or St Louis.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Demographics determine the future.

Retired cat herder.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just west is Weatherford and for the last 20 years it has exploded with folks getting out of the twin cities.

It has not been a good thing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Unfortunately, there simply doesn't appear to be anywhere else to go. They've swarmed and infested all 50 states.
Only thing left to do is make a stand and put up a fight within your community. Attending school boards, county/city meetings, etc.
And we seem to be loosing ground...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
We should be real freaking strong.

Ask Piglosi and the Fire liebtards, our strenght lies in our diversity.

Forget this United We Stand crap. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All of your observations are the direct result of the overthrow of the sensible immigration policy that was in place up until 1965.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I lived in DFW for 40 years, grew up in Arlington and was there when the 1st school bus pulled up with all the hood rats from Grand Prairie Jig town in High school . I like all the kids gave them all the welcome we knew how, it was later the true colors came out when we had to beat hell out of them, there Dads, uncle's, brothers, and chase them back across county line of Dallas. I was not raised to hate blacks and none of us were. I never forgot all the things we did to help with studies, not kicking them off our football team when they stole from all our lockers in dressing rooms, and only slapping them around a little when they talked nasty , or tried to touch our girls. I worked in Dallas for 30 years , and never took one second of there bull s-t, and have some hairy tells, I saw Dallas falling apart along time ago with there liberal outlook, we always went to FT.W. because we were cowboys and Dallas was pussy's. I moved out of there 11 years ago to take over family Ranch leaving 6 son's and a bunch of grandkids. I hate every second i'm down there now, and pack for any kind of trouble. Texas is lost because the free spirit and Texas soul in all born there isn't cherished anymore !!!!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
All of your observations are the direct result of the overthrow of the sensible immigration policy that was in place up until 1965.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Absolutely!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They've done all they can to neutralize Mr. Flaherty.

They have, indeed.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Wp75169
. . . If you don’t go west like you’re considering look east to Van Zandt County or further.

West of the metroplex will yield dryer conditions and more open country. East has more trees and rain, and mosquitoes and humidity. Neither has much economy unless you commute. Of course there’s no traffic out here either.

Van Zandt hasn't been far enough for a long time now.
A good friend moved outside of Canton in the 80's
and it was great for a long time. I had looked at some
nearby property myself. The yuppies with the punk
kids started moving in droves to " get junior into a
good school to try and straighten him out " but all
that did was to put the punks out in an area where
the cops were few and far between, and fewer eyes
to watch them.
When my friend moved his family there, it was much
as it was here 50 years ago. Doors left open. Cars unlocked with
the keys inside. No need to lock or chain anything up.
These days there's plenty of thieving and robbery
and lots of dope labs and every kind of dope and
24/7 traffic on roads not built for it.
Much the same for a buddy in Hunt county.
Relative outside of San Antonio same.
Relative outside of Abilene same.
Friend outside of Bonham same.
Friend outside of BCS/ Huntsville same.
Friend outside of Pecos same.

Too many good for nothing mf's from outside
here now
I feel bad for the young kids because their
great legacy is gone and replaced by a
narrative from " back home "

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My Great Great Grandpa is buried in Van Zandt County.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I spent a week in Dallas in 1985 and have refused to ever go back. Unlike the other big cities in Texas, it had absolutely no redeeming factors for a man like me.

I doubt it has gotten any better.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (338Rules, 16penny, 338reddog, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 15 invisible), 1,198 guests, and 839 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,227
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.