Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
At least the Bundy's seem to be willing to fight and die for what they believe in. It's easy to run your mouth and then cut and run.

Which of the bundies has died?

MAGA
BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Ted?

Yours in Liberty,

BL
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
At least the Bundy's seem to be willing to fight and die for what they believe in. It's easy to run your mouth and then cut and run.

They are more than willing to incite others to die for them.

Bundys fighting and dieing???? Not so much.

Mormans voting for Bundy???? Maybe a few. Most Mormons are smarter than that.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Which Bundy died in that article?

Edit to add this guy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVoy_Finicum

Was not named bundy.

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 06/21/21.

MAGA
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Yeah, the Bundys believe they can graze their cattle on Federal lands for free, not paying grazing fees and dodging taxes. It's all about them. They hide behind the American flag and call themselves patriots, did any of them serve in the military?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
The grazing issue turned off a lot of ranchers who would have otherwise supported the Bundy's. I know some ranchers in Elko Co NV that freely admit, as bad as some of the B of LM grazing policies are, the BLM did a ton of good developing water resources, fencing, and converting sage to grassland...for which the ranchers do not resent paying a fair fee structure. The Bundys seem to think they can benefit from that for nothing, "because we were here before the BLM was created"....and let the taxpayer pick up the tab for the Bundy's cow operation.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Does anyone remember what their platform was during their protest? They wanted all federal lands turned over to farmers, which I'm sure they thought was a great rallying cry at the time, but those are the federal lands we all recreate on, hunt on, shoot on, fish on, camp on , etc.... So, their whole idea of government is to give our publicly owned lands to a bunch of farmers and ranchers? Fug Bundy and his whole posse ....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Good point Sheister. As much as I pick on the US Forest Service...that would akin to giving a National Forest to Weyerhaeuser. Stumps forever!

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I remember when Fox was doing a big program about him.

Had him riding a horse and carrying the American flag like he just rode off the set of The Patriot.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't think he's got much of a chance. He's seen as too extreme. The only extremists getting elected these days are on the left.

He's pretty smart and handed the feds their butts in court a few times. He's right about a lot of things but is considered too extreme by most. He won't get most of the LDS vote. Mitt has us all more cynical about politicians. Anyone even slightly right of center is considered too extreme these days but the media acts like Kamala is a moderate.

Plus Boise is filling up with leftists.

Bb

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I don't think he's got much of a chance. He's seen as too extreme. The only extremists getting elected these days are on the left.

He's pretty smart and handed the feds their butts in court a few times. He's right about a lot of things but is considered too extreme by most. He won't get most of the LDS vote. Mitt has us all more cynical about politicians. Anyone even slightly right of center is considered too extreme these days but the media acts like Kamala is a moderate.

Plus Boise is filling up with leftists.

Bb

Thank you. wink

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Edit to add this guy:

Was not named bundy.

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Edit to add this guy:

Was not named bundy.

I know but figured that was the incident referred too.

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm with Flintlocke on his regard for Ammon and the Bundy Bunch, but not on the Forest Service and Weyco. Stumps are better than burnt sticks. At least Weyco would salvage and replant.

I actually wrote an article about the Malheur disaster. And it WAS a disaster. The Green public relations machine flew in hired PR guns, who parked themselves in front of the cameras, camped in the same motels as the "journalists," ate in the same restaurants as the "media," and even crashed the press events out at the refuge. Bundy's narrative (which was totally inappropriate, it should have been all about the injustice done the Hammonds and ONLY about the Hammonds) was utterly drowned by the 10 to 1 "media availability" ratio the Greens and other leftists so professionally put together on amazingly short notice.

Ammon Bundy did a gross disservice to a great cause, that of getting federal public lands out of the clutches of eco-radicals and back into the hands of normal Americans, those who use and enjoy multiple-use public lands. He did so much damage, emboldened the freaks so much, made the freaks' billionaire supporters so happy and generous, the Trump administration had their hands tied from the start and a great opportunity for real policy reform was utterly ruined, possibly lost forever. None of the Bundys are intelligent enough to see that, and for that reason alone, I wish Ammon would just STFU. What a dum bass.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Yeah, the Bundys believe they can graze their cattle on Federal lands for free, not paying grazing fees and dodging taxes. It's all about them. They hide behind the American flag and call themselves patriots, did any of them serve in the military?

Like ruby ridge where the folk hero was on welfare most his life and of course never served in the military.

Bundy has never run or managed a large business, never met budgets, never supervised hundreds of employees, lived off tax payer funded handouts etc and loves the attention. . Cant see why he would be a good choice.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

You're my kind of funny.

Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Ted?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He makes Brad Little look better, and that's not easy.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Ted?

😂😂

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did his Father ever pay the millions of dollars in grazing fees that he owes to the U.S. tax payers? That said, having a crook for a Father didn't hurt JFK.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I only know one guy in favor of Bundy for governor. He is the same guy thinking we (conservatives) would be better off today had Gretchen actually been kidnapped and lynched. He also publicly states Jan 6 should have ended with the floors of Congress covered in blood and congress critter bodies.

I guess he never heard of rule of law nor unintended consequences.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
644 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 68 invisible), 2,780 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,211
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.