Page 21 of 46 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 45 46
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Absolutely, Beav'. I'll update the list in a bit. Meantime, anyone have any skates for Roy to borrow?

I have at least 5 or six pair of skates lying around.

😁

CCM?

Bauer?

I'm not sure which brand is fitting for the situation?

Figure........

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
This thread alternates between pathetically sad and hilarious.

Classic ‘Fire.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Well Stubbs first fish may end up as bait.

Beats working though.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by wabigoon
On the other hand.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Treble hook, tail snag?

Nah, that's a breeding bite !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2
We're not on the same team and never will be.

No doubt about that. I'll take nice people all day long.

TFF !

wink

Paul.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kamo, you are treading on thin ice with me.

Am I supposed to be concerned with anything you think? If you truly are confused, try reading back on this one and related threads and get back to me. On second thought, don't bother. We're not on the same team and never will be.

Thin Ice Mister! thin ice......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Stubbs is having a hay day!

Good stuff, gents!

As for the other parts of this thread. Wow......just wow.

Can't make this schdtt up!

LOL

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jimy

Absolutely, Beav'. I'll update the list in a bit. Meantime, anyone have any skates for Roy to borrow?

😁

CCM?

Bauer?

Figure........

Mmmmnn?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jimy

😁

CCM?

Bauer?

Figure........

Mmmmnn?

Sounds 'bout right Jimy !

Paul.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Which episode of As The Fire Turns did I miss where wabi, even for a short time, acted like so many of the truly ridiculous jerks on this forum do every single day, all day long? And if by chance I missed it, why is he not given a pass for it as simply having a bad day, since it's obviously out of character for him. I've never seen him attack anyone, did I somehow miss it?

The trolls that plague this site with their endless back-biting and belittling of others group together and call people names, talk them down non-stop but the good people here are too intimidated to say anything about it. Around a real campfire those guys teeth would end up down their throat.

Whatever wabi did, or someone thinks he did, at least the fella comes across 99% of the time as a genuinely nice character wanting to spread good cheer and bring peoples spirits up. That's the kind of person the world needs more of. Those are the kind of people you want at your barbeque or as a neighbor. The fact that someone wants to make a deal out of something he did or said when so many genuine 100% azzholes get a pass on here just bugs the living schit of me.

I have no use for the azzholes that go so far out of their way every single day to log on here and just cut anyone and everyone down that may not toe the line and fit into their little click of juvenile miscreants. We need a hell of a lot more nice people here and more civility including some grace and mercy for someone that might have made a mistake, if in fact he did.

It's not even about wabi and what someone thinks he did, it's just plain stupid that so many on here embrace rudeness and incivility when in real life no one likes being around jerks like that. You don't want them around your family, teaching your kids anything, you can't trust them around your place or with your money.

More good men need to speak up and put rudeness where it belongs.

LOL
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Am I supposed to be concerned with anything you think? If you truly are confused, try reading back on this one and related threads and get back to me. On second thought, don't bother. We're not on the same team and never will be.

Careful KG:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Which episode of As The Fire Turns did I miss where wabi, even for a short time, acted like so many of the truly ridiculous jerks on this forum do every single day, all day long? And if by chance I missed it, why is he not given a pass for it as simply having a bad day, since it's obviously out of character for him. I've never seen him attack anyone, did I somehow miss it?

The trolls that plague this site with their endless back-biting and belittling of others group together and call people names, talk them down non-stop but the good people here are too intimidated to say anything about it. Around a real campfire those guys teeth would end up down their throat.

Whatever wabi did, or someone thinks he did, at least the fella comes across 99% of the time as a genuinely nice character wanting to spread good cheer and bring peoples spirits up. That's the kind of person the world needs more of. Those are the kind of people you want at your barbeque or as a neighbor. The fact that someone wants to make a deal out of something he did or said when so many genuine 100% azzholes get a pass on here just bugs the living schit of me.

I have no use for the azzholes that go so far out of their way every single day to log on here and just cut anyone and everyone down that may not toe the line and fit into their little click of juvenile miscreants. We need a hell of a lot more nice people here and more civility including some grace and mercy for someone that might have made a mistake, if in fact he did.

It's not even about wabi and what someone thinks he did, it's just plain stupid that so many on here embrace rudeness and incivility when in real life no one likes being around jerks like that. You don't want them around your family, teaching your kids anything, you can't trust them around your place or with your money.

More good men need to speak up and put rudeness where it belongs.

Here's a little info Fb2

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-grand-american-tour-thread#Post15896024

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-grand-american-tour-thread#Post15901209

That should give you an idea why wabi is being left out of this deal.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks Geno,

Was just going to reply to Ballz, that I had already, given my thoughts & personally stood for Richard !

Typical of Ballz though, to not read enough, before his hormones kicked in.

Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Leighton; I'll stand for Richard.

Honestly, he is a good guy, whom Deb & I personally interact with, when he comes up here.

He would do anything for anyone, His kindness knows no bounds.

We've eaten together, he's bought us double bone in Iowa pork chops, beef liver & tongue & even guanciale !! Probably forgetting more.

I'd not hesitate to say, that Richard, thinks the best of most people & situations, very positive in general & like most, can not fathom anybody, taking advantage of anyone, for personal gain.

I guess, that was reflected in his original, .... "can't believe" this scenario.

Of course, it's totally your call, just thought I'd throw my .02 out there in an effort to give you my personal knowledge of Richard.

Best regards, to You & Your's.

I've no doubt that Wabi is a decent and fundamentally good guy. I just don't understand how he can stand for a guy who I know to be a thief, and then want to be part of a game where the object we're sending around is the very one the same SOB destroyed on me.

Paul.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
& the fact that Ballz thinks I'm a phoucwit, makes it even funnier !

Paul.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
OK, I read what you linked and it sounds like wabi had claimed gopher gunner as a friend or acquaintance, is that right? I can see where that ruffles feathers on this thread.

I read where Kamo gari acknowledged wabi as a good guy, that's encouraging and I think he's right. But does kamo claim to have omniscience over all things GG, or wabi? Does he know their relationship? Does he know the fluidity and totality of every situation, of every members lives? If wabi claims gopher gunner as a friend, I'd say none of my business I guess, but it sure doesn't mean wabi isn't exactly what he seems to be on here, which is a generally very nice man who goes out of his way to encourage others and be optimistic, spreading cheer when he can. Gophergunner relationship aside, I say he's still exactly who he is.

I also trust that wabi will struggle in his own way and in his own time with a friendship with anyone who is genuinely a thief, so if gg falls in that category, wabi will work it out. No need to beat up a good guy, he'll do the introspection himself and sort it out w/o anyone needing to hit him over the head with it.

I do understand kamo being ruffled up, but I guess my approach would (hopefully) just be a little different, given wabi's history here. If you had a guy like me that has a checkered history, sure, maybe write that guy off, it's easy enough to do, but that doesn't seem like wabi. Of course, it's the internet, how well could we know anyone, maybe wabi is a closet axe murderer or child molester. Who could know for sure?

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
& the fact that Ballz thinks I'm a phoucwit, makes it even funnier !

I don't know you personally, but only by your posting. I was completely indifferent to you at one point in time, knowing nothing good or bad, either way. With your posting towards me if defense of deflave, you've gone out of your way to make a spectacle, and when you succeed at turning someone against you, you're puzzled by that? I didn't pick you out of the room and say, "Him, I'm going to dislike that one." LOL That's on you, not me. When I get tired of being dogged I may run a shot across your bow, otherwise I don't reply to your nonsense.

BTW, as a point of record, the common denominator with almost every tool on this board is their allegiance to deflave and his particular brand of smartass. Prove me wrong.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, you are wrong.

My ambivalence to you has nothing to do with Travis.

It directly relates to you be a whining, do nothing hypocrite.

Remember now ?

Paul.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
With me, all are innocent, until proven guilty.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That's fine Don, I'm glad to acknowledge I don't know you personally and you may be fine. By the same token, you don't know me. You claim to know enough about me by my posts to draw a conclusion about my character, I guess I could do the same with your posts. Would you like me to do that or would you rather be judged by something a little more meaningful?

LOL
Page 21 of 46 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

291 members (348srfun, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 34 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,463
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.