Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
When the left wing AG's,elected with Nazi collaborators money,engage in prosecutorial misconduct, the result could be the creation of hard core second amendment advocates.lol

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I remember hearing when they stormed is house and street, someone said he had defended Dem's and their causes for years, for free, and they turned on him like this. The press and people he helped never said one good thing about him, they eat there own just like rats. I bet he never will make that mistake again.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from nypost.com]

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She needs to get one of those Glocks sitting there,to replace ,that crappy pocket pistol of hers

NRA Life Member
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The appearance of defensive firearms was enough to force the BLM cretins to walk away.lol

Another successful use of the second amendment.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
He might be an attention whore who recognizes the value of this event for his political aspirations.

Reminds me of a joke I heard about how sad it was that a 727 full of lawyers had crashed and all had died… the saddest part being it wasn’t a 747.

Good for him if this is at all sincere but a slimy Leftist lawyer getting red pilled this way seems somewhat suspicious.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
They don't refer to the Republican Party as the party of stupid for no reason.

Make sure no one is allowed to join unless they pass a purity test.lol

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Angus55
I remember hearing when they stormed is house and street, someone said he had defended Dem's and their causes for years, for free, and they turned on him like this. The press and people he helped never said one good thing about him, they eat there own just like rats. I bet he never will make that mistake again.

Exactly. Some people learn from history, others have to learn from their own mistakes.

Not sure how I feel about him being a Senator. Ideally, someone in that position would be smart enough to learn from history. On the other hand, there is nothing like the zeal of a new convert.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I trust that guy about as far as I can throw his chubby wife.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’d rather see a crazy Ammon Bundy hold a political office that this Democrat/RINO.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rte

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

He's holding it wrong...

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
They were personal injury trial lawyers.

How is this a left or right issue?

Like I stated,the Republican Party is the party of stupid.

We don't want people to join this party unless they can pass a purity test,like the Nazis.lol

As stated on their website, the McCluskeys “have devoted their professional careers to assisting those sustaining serious traumatic brain injury, neck, back, spinal cord and other serious, disabling or fatal neurological injuries. The goal of our practice is to provide those sustaining such devastating injuries, or the survivors of those killed as a result of such devastating injuries, with meaningful compensation.

“We strive to provide the seriously injured and their survivors with a means to having as full and as comfortable a life as possible by obtaining every penny of reasonable compensation for their injuries and losses.”

Patty, who graduated Summa Cum Laude from Pennsylvania State University before attending Southern Methodist University School of Law.

Mark, who graduated Magna Cum Laude from Southern Methodist University in Dallas for attending the Southern Methodist University of Law

They've been for 30 years, and together they have one grown daughter.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m all for them joining the Republican Party to vote Republican (if they don’t already). I still don’t see them as constitutionalist or conservatives and wouldn’t vote for either one of them unless it was in a general election and the other choice was on the Democrat ticket.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by rte
They don't refer to the Republican Party as the party of stupid for no reason.

Make sure no one is allowed to join unless they pass a purity test.lol

Purity test? What are you talking about?

And when did I say they can’t join the party based upon the purity test I didn’t mention?

Like I said. “good for them if this is at all sincere…”

I’m happy to have em come if they’re for real. A formerly leftist lawyer deciding to take something like this and use it as a platform upon which to run a campaign is reason for suspicion.

It reminds me of Californians moving to Texas Montana Idaho Florida and takin gab their voting habits with them. It happens and it’s a legit concern.

There is a balance to be struck here. We all complain about RINOs here constantly.

The Reps are the party of the stupid because all they do is talk and don’t actually take legislative and legal action to do things that impact everyday lives of those who vote for them.

That’s why I liked Trump; he got stuff done.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
And when did I say they can’t join the party based upon the purity test I didn’t mention?
I’m happy to have em come if they’re for real. A formerly leftist lawyer deciding to take something like this and use it as a platform upon which to run a campaign is reason for suspicion.
It reminds me of Californians moving to Texas Montana Idaho Florida and takin gab their voting habits with them. It happens and it’s a legit concern.
There is a balance to be struck here. We all complain about RINOs here constantly.
The Reps are the party of the stupid because all they do is talk and don’t actually take legislative and legal action to do things that impact everyday lives of those who vote for them.

"Purity test" & "can't join the party" are a euphemisms for "they're not good enough".Almost every day I see members expressions of people who aren't good enough.Ashli Babbitt is a perfect example of the this type of "not good enough" bias.

They're welcome if "they're at all sincere".Let me know how you can judge if they're sincere.Clairvoyance?As one of my uncles would say "that's mighty white of you".

When are personal injury trial lawyers a leftist profession?

Your analogy of people moving to other states fails miserably.

If the Repubs are the party of stupid because they don't take legislative or legal action,then these people should be the very reason why they would make good reps for the second amendment.They took action when they stood their ground on their property.They're taking action in running for office as a Republican,who support our second amendment.

Everyone should like Trump because of his actions but I'm not sure what this has to do with the McCloskeys.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Did the govt seize all his clothes too?

1994 called, they are glad he found their shirt at Goodwill.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by efw

Personal injury trial lawyers are one of the most notorious left wing special interests lobby groups and overwhelmingly Democrat just as teachers and there unions are.

By all means someone voting Republican over Democrat is an obvious good thing but I can’t imagine them being constitutionalist which is what we and all Americans should want. I doubt there’re even conservatives. They seem to be classic RINO’s. RINO’s holding office is the exact opposite of a purity test and one of the big problems with the Republican Party.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I find it hard to believe somebody took that long to see what's what

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by efw

"Purity test" & "can't join the party" are a euphemisms for "they're not good enough".Almost every day I see members expressions of people who aren't good enough.Ashli Babbitt is a perfect example of the this type of "not good enough" bias.

They're welcome if "they're at all sincere".Let me know how you can judge if they're sincere.Clairvoyance?As one of my uncles would say "that's mighty white of you".

Your analogy of people moving to other states fails miserably.

If the Repubs are the party of stupid because they don't take legislative or legal action,then these people should be the very reason why they would make good reps for the second amendment.They took action when they stood their ground on their property.They're taking action in running for office as a Republican,who support our second amendment.

Everyone should like Trump because of his actions but I'm not sure what this has to do with the McCloskeys.

RINO's...Fudds, etc. are why the Republican Party is the party of losers. Trump didn't lose, but the Republican Party did because they opposed Trump nearly as fervently as the commie scum did. The guy claims to be a lifelong Republican. Good for him. If he's all-in on the 2nd Amendment, he'd get my vote for the Senate if I lived in Missouri and there wasn't anybody any better.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Did the govt seize all his clothes too?

1994 called, they are glad he found their shirt at Goodwill.

His 'ol lady gots the man hands.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 257 roberts, 2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 18 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 847 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,706
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.