Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
I thought no one here was going to take any medical treatment not approved by the FDA for the treatment of Covid?
I believe you misapprehended. It is more like many of us are not taking a new concoction rushed onto the public. A concoction unlike that of any other human vaccine, of unknown long term effects, that messes with the genetic code, that most doctors can't explain the way it works so that a reasonably well read person can understand, that is being pushed by known population control advocates.
As opposed to medications such as Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine both of which have a long history of safety and use in humans.
It is bad enough to kill off senior citizens, but the ''vaccines'' are being pushed on young productive adults and even kids.
Since you posed a question, I'll ask you what is the harm in trying 2 known drugs with a good safety record if they might help?

Yeah, but I'm still not taking cattle wormer as a substitute for a yet to be proven vaccine for something that is generally considered no worse than the common cold. That's just silly, reading comprehension aside.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yeah, but I'm still not taking cattle wormer as a substitute for a yet to be proven vaccine for something that is generally considered no worse than the common cold. That's just silly, reading comprehension aside.

Your purpose in calling it a cattle wormer is to suggest it's not for human beings. The active ingredient is Ivermectin, which is used widely in both humans and animals.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
I thought no one here was going to take any medical treatment not approved by the FDA for the treatment of Covid?
I believe you misapprehended. It is more like many of us are not taking a new concoction rushed onto the public. A concoction unlike that of any other human vaccine, of unknown long term effects, that messes with the genetic code, that most doctors can't explain the way it works so that a reasonably well read person can understand, that is being pushed by known population control advocates.
As opposed to medications such as Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine both of which have a long history of safety and use in humans.
It is bad enough to kill off senior citizens, but the ''vaccines'' are being pushed on young productive adults and even kids.
Since you posed a question, I'll ask you what is the harm in trying 2 known drugs with a good safety record if they might help?
Yeah, but I'm still not taking cattle wormer as a substitute for a yet to be proven vaccine for something that is generally considered no worse than the common cold.
I understand, but Ivermectin as is true with a good many veterinary medications is proven effective and safe in humans and Hydroxy has been around for a long time.
The problem with Ivermectin is that doctors are scared to cross the Fauci types and therefore won't prescribe it. The cattle wormer version is the same stuff in liquid or paste that you would get in a pill at a pharmacy.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Your purpose in calling it a cattle wormer is to suggest it's not for human beings. The active ingredient is Ivermectin, which is used widely in both humans and animals.

Isn't it the cattle wormer from the Rural Farm Supply that people are self medicating with? What would be the political correct name to call it? I call it cattle wormer because that's what it is labeled with on the outside of the box last time I bought it. Unless of course you get the horse paste wormer which is labeled Horse Wormer.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Wats the long term effect of cattle or horse wormer in humans?

NRA Patron
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I've known for years that a big majority of the population was wormy. Covid has proved it! 😁

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Isn't it the cattle wormer from the Rural Farm Supply that people are self medicating with? What would be the political correct name to call it? I call it cattle wormer because that's what it is labeled with on the outside of the box last time I bought it. Unless of course you get the horse paste wormer which is labeled Horse Wormer.

Your purpose is obvious from the pattern of your style of argument. Pretend otherwise, however, to your heart's content.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Your purpose is obvious from the pattern of your style of argument. Pretend otherwise, however, to your heart's content.

I suppose you are right, I was just stating simple facts. Sorry about that.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
A sincere argument on your part would refer to the active ingredient, not the animal it might be packaged for in any particular case.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
It's back up.

Dr. Kory is with a group of Dr.’s from around the world. Their website is: FLCCC.net. Their main mission is to put an end to the COVID-19 issue. Among the recommendations of vitamin supplements, they also positively say Ivermectin is by far the MOST effective, safe, cheap and widely used drug around the world!

Please visit the website! You will have your eyes opened to the worldwide corruption towards Ivermectin and the bias for the experimental inoculation!

You will thank me later!

Elk Country

Last edited by elkcountry; 06/21/21.

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
A sincere argument on your part would refer to the active ingredient, not the animal it might be packaged for in any particular case.

What the FDA states about it. I haven't taken the Covid "shot" either, but find it odd people here won't take it because it has no "FDA" approval, yet rally behind Ivermectin and don't seem to mind the FDA doesn't support it either, rather warns against it.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
ChuckKY,

Ivermectin is an approved drug by the FDA. They refuse to recommend it’s use to treat the COV. Their excuse is that it would be used “off label”! Many drugs are used off label. There is a law prohibiting a vaccine if there is a known treatment hence the FDA’s refusal to recommend ivermectin!

Simple as that!

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by elkcountry
ChuckKY,

Ivermectin is an approved drug by the FDA. They refuse to recommend it’s use to treat the COV. Their excuse is that it would be used “off label”! Many drugs are used off label. There is a law prohibiting a vaccine if there is a known treatment hence the FDA’s refusal to recommend ivermectin!

Simple as that!

It is approved by the FDA for use in humans as a treatment for parasites, same as animals. I have no problem with people here choosing to go this route, but I'm going to fall back on my personal doctor I have been seeing for years for my health care and follow his advise verses the learned scholars here on the Campfire. Yes, it is just that simple.

"Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical (on the skin) forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

Some forms of ivermectin are used in animals to prevent heartworm disease and certain internal and external parasites. It’s important to note that these products are different from the ones for people, and safe when used as prescribed for animals, only." FDA

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Further research has found that Ivermectin is not only an anti parasitic, but it also has anti viral AND anti inflammatory uses as well.

I will rely on my Dr. that believes Dr.’s should use their brain and ALL available treatments for the benefit of their patients! He also recommends AGAINST the COV Shot which is NOT approved by the FDA! The so called vaccine is ONLY aloud to be administered under an “emergency order” by the government! Based on your logic of FDA approval, the people should not be taking the vaccine until it has had further scrutiny and research on it’s safety and reliability then approval by the FDA!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Further research has found that Ivermectin is not only an anti parasitic, but it also has anti viral AND anti inflammatory uses as well.

I will rely on my Dr. that believes Dr.’s should use their brain and ALL available treatments for the benefit of their patients! He also recommends AGAINST the COV Shot which is NOT approved by the FDA! The so called vaccine is ONLY aloud to be administered under an “emergency order” by the government! Based on your logic of FDA approval, the people should not be taking the vaccine until it has had further scrutiny and research on it’s safety and reliability then approval by the FDA!

Where did I state anyone should be taking the "vaccine"? Actually the opposite, I stated that neither the vaccine or Ivermectin was approved by the FDA and the FDA didn't approve either at this time. Did your doctor advise you to self medicate with Ivermectin, I'm assuming he did by your statements. If someone's doctor recommends they should take the Covid shots for their personal health concerns, I would hope they do so. At one time WD40 was thought to have anti inflammatory uses as well. I remember reading it here on the Campfire.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

What the FDA states about it. I haven't taken the Covid "shot" either, but find it odd people here won't take it because it has no "FDA" approval, yet rally behind Ivermectin and don't seem to mind the FDA doesn't support it either, rather warns against it.

You are not quite right in your bolded statement above. Folks have argued that its not having been approved safe and effective by the FDA classifies it as experimental, therefore to make it a requirement for various activities or modes of employment is violative of the Nuremberg Code.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
ChuckKY,

Simple as that!

Bingo.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You are not quite right in your bolded statement above. Folks have argued that its not having been approved safe and effective by the FDA classifies it as experimental, therefore to make it a requirement for various activities or modes of employment is violative of the Nuremberg Code.

Did you read the link posted? I claim to know nothing of the "Nuremberg Code". Nor do I acknowledge anyone else here posting does so either.

"FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans." FDA

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Actually our Dr. prescribed my family Ivermectin. He also gave us 3 refills so we have a stash on hand! I really am not arguing with you, I’m just saying as time goes by and more research is taking place, Ivermectin is proving to be VERY effective for the prevention and treatment for many viral infections including the common cold as well as the flu! It just appears there is a concerted effort to suppress the use of an effective treatment to push an experimental inoculation despite overwhelming evidence world wide of it’s ability to stop this so called pandemic!

Elk Country

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

"FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans." FDA

It's been explained to you the financial motive for not approving Ivermectin for that purpose. If it were approved, it would become illegal to administer an experimental "vaccine" to the general public under an Emergency Authorization, thus denying big pharma (and everyone in big pharma's pockets) their billions in profits. Grow up.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (222ND, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 69 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,176
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.