Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/22/...-if-election-audits-prove-massive-fraud/

President Donald Trump declared on Monday that he has not admitted defeat, nor conceded the 2020 presidential election, and it’s up to the public to decide whether he is reinstated if state election audits prove massive fraud.

“I never admitted defeat … we have a lot of things happening right now,” Trump said in a telephone interview with reporter David Brody on Real America’s Voice.

“I never used the word concede, I have not conceded,” Trump added. “All you have to do is read the newspapers and see what’s coming out now.”

trolling the Demotards, they won't be able to resist replying to this thread

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Love to see him toss that Traitorous Pedophile Hiden Biden out of the front door and down the steps. Head first!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is that why the SCOTUS has been so liberal?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two more weeks!

yawn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd like to know: on what legal or Constitutional basis is this to take place?

Do NOT get me wrong...the election was stolen; I know as well as anyone else, and I'd like to see it all righted. I just don't know HOW it can happen. And in fact, I doubt that it will.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
What have you guys been drinking?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Riots, marching, protesting the results by the millions, taking control, will it happen? I doubt it.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ain't happening.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
As much as we would all like to see it happen it ain’t happening.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I’m surprised no one has pulled a JFK on White House employees!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Our side will not do what it takes to take the country back politically. It would have to be protests on a huge, massive scale...so much so that the powers-that-be could not arrest us all. As it stands, if the Right tried what the Left has done, only in a more peaceful manner, it would either be ignored in the media or crowed about as Right Wing Racist Traitors and put down forcefully by the illegitimate Biden regime and their local minions in the police and possibly military. Trump is right about it being up to us...and sadly, that is why it ain't happening. Any leaders of such a movement would be jailed and prosecuted on false charges.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No balls Republicans in Congress stood by and let a stolen election happen, and stand.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Our side will not do what it takes to take the country back politically. It would have to be protests on a huge, massive scale...so much so that the powers-that-be could not arrest us all. As it stands, if the Right tried what the Left has done, only in a more peaceful manner, it would either be ignored in the media or crowed about as Right Wing Racist Traitors and put down forcefully by the illegitimate Biden regime and their local minions in the police and possibly military. Trump is right about it being up to us...and sadly, that is why it ain't happening. Any leaders of such a movement would be jailed and prosecuted on false charges.

In shorthand, we have jobs.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by antlers
No balls Republicans in Congress stood by and let a stolen election happen, and stand.

This.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

In shorthand, we have jobs.

But then again...when the frog realizes he's being boiled alive he might just jump outa the pot.

I know half the fun of of participation here is prognosticating and predicting, in an effort to make one's self appear to be brilliant but I think the more realistic and reasonable among us are willing to to say "we're going to have to wait and see what happens." Personally I'm willing to wait and see what happens---my own involvement and/or efforts not withstanding---because I simply don't KNOW what's going to happen. No one does.

Don't be the darkness.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

This.

I dis agree
Most of them are in on the take over to control everyone of us so they can get their 10 pieces of Silver

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by funshooter

This.

I dis agree
Most of them are in on the take over to control everyone of us so they can get their 10 pieces of Silver

Toots always wrong . Deal with it

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ethan gunna eat lots and lots of MoonPies and Cherry Coke for damms sure.

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

This.

I dis agree

That equates to exactly what Antlers said, meaning I agree with what you said.

Something like that.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown

This.

I dis agree

Toots always wrong . Deal with it

Been right about you from the beginning.
Try to stay sober tonight. For the children.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
664 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 007FJ, 160user, 75 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,367
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.