Print Thread
Hop To
T
TF49 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Revelation13:16-17…….”……caused all….to receive a mark…. Hand or forehead….so none could buy or sell without the mark….”

Many see the mark in the hand and relate that to the ability to work…. Or where/how one can work.

The mark on the head may be simply illustrative of “thought or thinking or beliefs” that have been captured … or adherence demanded…by the evil one.

One, might view these “marks” as a means of …… social exclusion…..ie, you will be excluded from societal ways unless you act and think like you are told to.

Social exclusion…. We see some of this now in our society.

Last edited by TF49; 06/24/21.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mark = the sound of a hair-lipped dog.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Name for a type of Leupold atop a .300 magnum or bigger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mark mark mark mark mark

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It would have to be universal.

We are a long ways from that.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
my dog is not chipped

And he’s never had the rabies vaccine

I refuse to turn him into a magnet for spoons or a giant 5-G antenna for Sidney Powell and the Kraken.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Is the beast the man of sin/lawlessness or the son of perdition????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I

Born again christens will be gone when this happens. It seems that it will be total control of the population.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Genesis chapter 4 verse 15 says the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. I believe this is a literal mark, as I believe the mark in Revelation is literal. No one will be tricked into taking it. It will be a conscious decision.

Romans 5:1
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ipopum

Born again christens will be gone when this happens. It seems that it will be total control of the population.

Those born agains must not be very high on gods list of good guys.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Any of the tech being used now is NOT the mark but it could be at some time in the future. The mark wont be mandated until after the anti-Christ appears. Those who take it will have to bow to the antichrist and place their belief in him above Christ. It's a final decision. There will be no mind changing after doing that. Those who do will be condemned. This is world wide and, as said before, we're not there yet. Most of the truly evil action will likely be centered on the are in ancient Roman Empire but it will still be all inclusive.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Any of the tech being used now is NOT the mark but it could be at some time in the future. The mark wont be mandated until after the anti-Christ appears. Those who take it will have to bow to the antichrist and place their belief in him above Christ. It's a final decision. There will be no mind changing after doing that. Those who do will be condemned. This is world wide and, as said before, we're not there yet. Most of the truly evil action will likely be centered on the are in ancient Roman Empire but it will still be all inclusive.

Where, in Scripture, do we find the 'THE anti-Christ'???????

IIRC, only two books mention the anti-Christ, 1 and 2 John, and it is spoken of in plurality... and already 'here'...............

Last edited by Muffin; 06/24/21.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Scripture says 2 powerful people will emerge and have great power. The 1st one will be the anti-Christ, and the 2nd will be the false prophet.
2 Thess 2:1-4, Revelation 13:1-10, Revelation 13:11-18, 19:20-21

The Mark of the Beast has not been revealed, according to scripture. It will take place during the middle of the tribulation (3 1/2 years into the 7-year tribulation period). The Mark of the Beast won’t appear until the beast is in power, and the Mark of the Beast can’t exist without a beast.

Christians won’t have to worry about getting the Mark of the Beast because we will have been raptured/caught up from the earth before then.
1 Thess 4:13-18, 1 Corinthians 15:50-54

God has not appointed His children to wrath. 1 Thess 5:9-11

There’s still time for people to be saved. It’s a free gift. God is in control, and Jesus is coming again. We need to look up, as our redemption draws near.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Muffin

IIRC, only two books mention the anti-Christ, 1 and 2 John, and it is spoken of in plurality... and already 'here'...............

The son of perdition will have the spirit of anti-Christ. The JW's that show up at my door have that spirit also, & I don't mind telling them.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Originally Posted by Muffin

The son of perdition will have the spirit of anti-Christ. The JW's that show up at my door have that spirit also, & I don't mind telling them.

Do you smote them?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't smite em, just run em off.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,248
Posts18,466,936
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.