Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
My local Walmart just got in a decent supply of ammo. Rimfire included. 3 box limit, but no price gouging. Best price I have seen in a while.

The manager said to stop back in and keep an eye on their shelves because they are having more trucks coming in.

I doubt this is isolated to just my local store, so heads up to those looking.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I assume you needed it, so good for you. When this is over, don’t get caught again. Learned my lesson during the Obama crunch.

Looks like the gougers are going to get stuck with their mounds of Thunderduds again. Very heartwarming. Look for YouTube videos on what to do with all those Thunderduds no one wants anymore. Beanbag chairs?

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
A guy at my club was using some of that ammo today and told me the same thing. I guess he kept going in to the store and bought 3 at a time, until he couldn't do it anymore. I think he bought 9 boxes before they said anything to him. Seemed to shoot well enough in his rifle. Glad to see CCI putting ammo on the shelves. Last month my lgs had some of that meat eater labled CCI 22lr ammo in the 300 round boxes. They had quite a bit of the stuff, but it didn't last long.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
N
ned Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Put it in the Classifieds for twice what you paid just to enjoy the show when the price police come out from under their rocks smile

jk,

ned

Ride well, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Ive found it as well as some 308,30-06 ,410,20 and 12 ga.
I had a manager say there was plenty of ammo in the distribution centers but it was being sent to the retail s in dribs and drabs--- no telling when it would show up

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by savage2400
Ive found it as well as some 308,30-06 ,410,20 and 12 ga.
I had a manager say there was plenty of ammo in the distribution centers but it was being sent to the retail s in dribs and drabs--- no telling when it would show up

There may very well be some truth in that. Seems every shipping company is begging for drivers. The supply chain got broken during the shutdown and is not back fully in place. Lots of drivers went onto other things or so they say.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Looks like the gougers are going to get stuck with their mounds of Thunderduds again. Very heartwarming. Look for YouTube videos on what to do with all those Thunderduds no one wants anymore. Beanbag chairs?

x100!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
but was it sold in walmart at normal prices?

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
R
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
They had 20 gauge for $4.xx, and 243, 308, 30-06, 350 legend for $17-19.

I reload, so happiest to see the rimfire stuff back.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Got some CCI 22 shorts here in TX last week. $7 for 100 with a 3 box limit. I grabbed 3 and had a buddy grab 1 for me. I like to have shorts on hand so I can play with my grandfather's old Stevens Crackshot. It is well over 100 years old and I don't want to shoot any high velocity rounds in it. Got to keep the old gun shooting.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I wonder when that hijacked Aquila .22 will start showing up in the Estados Unitas

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was at ours last week and they had some also. An older man wanted a box and he also had a box of 410 shells on the counter and I heard them tell him he could get 1 or the other, what a crock. He took the 410 and said all he wanted them for was to rid the squirrels of his bird feeder.
LGS I was at the other day had norma 22 lr at $10 ea for 50 no other brand.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I assume you needed it, so good for you. When this is over, don’t get caught again. Learned my lesson during the Obama crunch.

What does need have to do with it?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I aquired a surplus of Federal Auto Match, CCI Blazers, CCI Mini Mags, and Winchester Super X now. Might be time to move it along

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by gemby58
I aquired a surplus of Federal Auto Match, CCI Blazers, CCI Mini Mags, and Winchester Super X now. Might be time to move it along

Scared you won't be able to get much out of it after its back on the shelves?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by gemby58

Scared you won't be able to get much out of it after its back on the shelves?

Not at all, I could sale for 8 cents a round and still make a nice profit

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
cci 22lr at decent prices with free shipping for $99+ orders available direct online:
https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Much ammo will be unloaded soon... from scalpers, cheap probably.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Been picking some up at the local Walmart at decent prices lately. Fed. automatch, CCI standard vel., and Win. power points.

They seem to get a little every day or so.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Everybody are hoarders around here...

People buy everything they can get their hands on regardless if they need it or use it..

they max out all of their credit cards, just figuring they have something to trade when the time comes...

another trait this nation is getting just like in communist countries

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

125 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 35, 11 invisible), 1,490 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,565
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.