-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
My wife brought me an over under 12 ga from her boss. He has owned it for many years, never shot it. He took it apart, and could not get it back together. It is marked "American Eagle" and "Expressly made for The American Import Company San Francisco" Inside on the frame, it's marked Zoli Delfino.
It took me awhile to figure out how to put the dang thing back together. Once I figured it out, it's pretty easy.
I cleaned and lubricated it, and the wife will take it back to him. She says he has another just like it. Are these decent shotguns? I could probably pick them up for not much money. Any idea of what kind of value they have? Not much info on the internet.

Sam......

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think Stoeger related?

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
My wife brought me an over under 12 ga from her boss. He has owned it for many years, never shot it. He took it apart, and could not get it back together. It is marked "American Eagle" and "Expressly made for The American Import Company San Francisco" Inside on the frame, it's marked Zoli Delfino.
It took me awhile to figure out how to put the dang thing back together. Once I figured it out, it's pretty easy.
I cleaned and lubricated it, and the wife will take it back to him. She says he has another just like it. Are these decent shotguns? I could probably pick them up for not much money. Any idea of what kind of value they have? Not much info on the internet.

You might try contacting the company to learn more about them: https://zoliusa.com

ZOLI USA 32496 US Hyw 281 N., Bldg 8 Ste. A Bulverde, TX 78163 .
Zoli Antonio Srl - Gardone VT (Brescia) Italy

G
GF1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Zoli makes some really nice target guns, some call them Perazzi knock offs, but they are really nice guns.

Back a number of years ago, Zoli made for Weatherby the Regency over/under. It was a nice shallow frame gun that used a Kersten fastener (a sliding bolt at the top of the frame/action). I had one in 12 gauge, and my only criticism was a horrendous trigger; it could probably have been put right, but I let it go down the road.

Bottom line for you - the guns should do the talking. Look them over closely, and if this is unfamiliar territory for you, find a reliable source to examine them.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for the help. I found some info on YouTube about the company. Seems like a nice shotgun, but I think I won’t pursue buying. Stock does not for me at all. And I don’t need these.

Sam......

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 55 invisible), 2,919 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,558
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.