Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You need to exlax baby huey..
Nice special rice crispy treats or something that will tempt the 2: 37 am fridge raider.

After all the stunts he pulls eating everyone else's stuff.
And doing it on purpose.
All the time.

Gawd forbid if he dont get his 7k of calories each day.

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No organ replacements either. Run what you got. If'n it fails, go with some dignity.

MAGA
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you check out their Kidneys while there filling their plates with food that may send them off in an amberlamps?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
A few years back gluten intolerance became a big fad at the local university. We went to church with several of them and every church dinner or activity turned into a huge planning event making sure to get some gluten free of everything. I finally said screw it and told them all that if the couldn't eat gluten bring their own stuff to the Christmas party. It was amazing how many of them managed to knock off a few regular bread rolls at the party.

The whole gluten intolerance thing was a fad like their fake dark framed reading glasses and lumber jack beards on a 120 pound guy in skinny jeans who couldn't pick up a chain saw much less start one.

I spent the morning watching the parade near the local university and fearing for the future of our country as all the soy boy college students around us talked fashion.

Bb

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Like the fanatical folks looking for their own seat on a spaceship supporting the Bundy's.

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
A few years back gluten intolerance became a big fad at the local university. We went to church with several of them and every church dinner or activity turned into a huge planning event making sure to get some gluten free of everything. I finally said screw it and told them all that if the couldn't eat gluten bring their own stuff to the Christmas party. It was amazing how many of them managed to knock off a few regular bread rolls at the party.

The whole gluten intolerance thing was a fad like their fake dark framed reading glasses and lumber jack beards on a 120 pound guy in skinny jeans who couldn't pick up a chain saw much less start one.

I spent the morning watching the parade near the local university and fearing for the future of our country as all the soy boy college students around us talked fashion.

Bb

Yep. But you forgot to mention their man buns.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
No organ replacements either. Run what you got. If'n it fails, go with some dignity.

No doubt, and if you were a retard, they just took the name calling as another day in paradise.

#WhyMakeFunOfNormalKids

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

haha

They need me, Met-Life is paying their bills and the engineers office is holding my job till some young onion-head gets smashed on his motorsickle. 😃

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10

No doubt, and if you were a retard, they just took the name calling as another day in paradise.

#WhyMakeFunOfNormalKids

🦫

Don;t be picking on the retards now. They have computers and logins to the 'fire. It ain't like it used to be where their folks kept them at home and fed them cat food.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by slumlord

haha

They need me, Met-Life is paying their bills and the engineers office is holding my job till some young onion-head gets smashed on his motorsickle. 😃

Glad you took it in the manner intended. Lots a medical shidt is bullschidt whiners. Some of it ain't.

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

#WhyMakeFunOfNormalKids

🦫

Don;t be picking on the retards now. They have computers and logins to the 'fire. It ain't like it used to be where their folks kept them at home and fed them cat food.

That’s my point...Back in the good ol days, retards were tough. They had a spine - sorta. They understood life dealt them a bad hand, but they still tried to play it.

Now days, every tard has a special needs advocacy group that will crucify a dude for a simple joke about his best bud being held back in 2nd grade.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
They used to put 18,19 year old retards in with our 7,8 grade physical education class

Had this one guy name David, 6-4 prob 275 lbs

You didn’t want to mouth off to him, he thought he was The Karate Kid

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They used to put 18,19 year old retards in with our 7,8 grade physical education class

Had a cousin like that. Could beat everyone in arm wrestling too. You didn’t want to piss him off either.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Old_Tucson
Serve what ever you like. Someone does not agree, tough shiit, bring your own food.
George

Bullseye

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Had a cousin like that. Could beat everyone in arm wrestling too. You didn’t want to piss him off either.

I'm shocked to read you have retards in your family.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Getting a lot tired of it and the selfishness of it. Also think majority of it is fake. Just titty babies.

Having a gathering out here today.

In-laws, (sheesh)
Son has his girlfriend about 10 of his college friends coming over, some with their girlies.

The house lady is in a big whirlwind buzzing around here last 24 hours like a honeybee.

Going to make a few batches of homemade cookies.
So and so can’t be around peanut butter. So PB cookies are out. God forbid, the whole kitchen could be contaminated.

No pecan chips in the chocolate chip cookies
No walnuts in the brownies that are baking right now either

Strawberry pie, who knows the terrible toxins that might reveal.

Go through this at Thanksgiving.
Someone doesnt like celery in the dressing
Another doesnt like onions in the dressing
Another doesnt like shredded chicken minced into the dressing.
Oh and no one wants dressing that’s been stuffed up a turkey’s ass

3 different pans of dressing

It is a bit simpler at my house...if they don't like it then they don't have to eat it, I don't mind if someone prefers to go hungry.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

#WhyMakeFunOfNormalKids

🦫

Is that where Stick came from?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The peanut allergy people are the best.

They act like a jar of JIFFY is a WMD.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Started getting hives about two years ago. Got pretty bad with it and finally went and got tested they gave me a whole list of stuff that I react to . After about 6 months I pretty much have figured out what works now but have had to put my foot down on everyone trying to accommodate me as they were going to extremes not to have some of that stuff around. Told them not to do it as I know what I can tolerate and what I can't and not worry about it. Eating something that affects me is like touching something hot now, I just don't do it. But they gotta live their lives and don't need to scrub their whole kitchen or some such truck.
Having figured out my malady has worked well for me though I eat simple good for me stuff and lost about 25 lbs. Some of the stuff on the list I can have in moderation and some of it will make me swell up like a toad and I have to avoid it. I nearly have everyone trained now not to worry about me ....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
688 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 78 invisible), 3,080 guests, and 1,472 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,678
Posts18,399,550
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.