Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#16228755 07/06/21
P
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Headed up in about 3 weeks. Have a motor home rented. I’m wondering what’s the fuel prices now for gas. Anchorage, Valdez, Glennallen, FBKS areas.

Thanks

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
$3.49 or higher in Anchorage, $3.54 in Trapper Creek and last time I swung through Cooper Landing it was $3. 24 or thereabouts. I'd bet higher gas prices in Glennallen and i'll be in Valdez this coming weekend so we'll see how gas prices are down that way.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's cheaper than here

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Approaching $4 in Gleanallen and Delta

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by VernAK

You are likely among the few here that remember pulling into a station and saying, "A dollars worth, Please". (That would get you 7 to 9 gallons). Or even, "fifty cents worth, Please".

Last edited by AGL4now; 07/06/21.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Diesel was 3.29 where I fueled in Fbks day before yesterday. 3.06 in Healy, 3.15 (I think) in Girdwood. A few days before it wa 3.09 at #Bears just out of Wasilla, Fairbanks side.

3-Bears and Healy will be your lowest prices, almost always. Pick your station in Healy- there was about a 20cent difference between the two stations, a quarter mile apart.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vitas usually has cheaper gas too, there is one in Trapper Creek along with a 3 Bears that are always in competition with each other, which is very good for we consumers.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AGL4now

You are likely among the few here that remember pulling into a station and saying, "A dollars worth, Please". (That would get you 7 to 9 gallons). Or even, "fifty cents worth, Please".

As a kid, I worked weekends at a Webb Oil station and there was a gas war going on......I pumped a hell of a lot of $0.17/gal gasoline while I was making a buck an hour.
So that buck I made would buy 6 gallons of gas for my 53 BelAir.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by AGL4now

As a kid, I worked weekends at a Webb Oil station and there was a gas war going on......I pumped a hell of a lot of $0.17/gal gasoline while I was making a buck an hour.
So that buck I made would buy 6 gallons of gas for my 53 BelAir.

I remember gas wars when it would drop down to 9.9 cents. The regular rate was 13.9 cents.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Those prices dont seem too bad for Alaska. Just a bit higher than we are paying in Western New York.. With crazy Joe and his gang in charge, inflation is going to make that seem cheap before long.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We're up to #3.59 per gallon in Eagle River now, might have to stock up before it gets ridiculously out of hand.

Steelhead

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
My son in Fairbanks just told me that it's $3.59 there.

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Gas 3.59 in anchorage last night

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Better get it while it’s “cheap”.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
Better get it while it’s “cheap”.

Get it before it is like ammo and simply not available at any price. There are several EMP tools near Alaska, but I doubt any belonging to America.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
BRB
Off to buy a 1000 gallon tank.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
BRB
Off to buy a 1000 gallon tank.

I have two custom 1,000 gal. tanks for sale. Both were built on heavy skids by "Greer Tank".

Last edited by AGL4now; 07/08/21.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Can I skid them down the highway or wait 'til snow?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
3.54 here in the valley looking like 2008 all over again. Every sorry sob that voted for Biden I hope they are crying at the gas pump.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 79S
3.54 here in the valley looking like 2008 all over again. Every sorry sob that voted for Biden I hope they are crying at the gas pump.

As easy as it is to hate those dumb bastards, the election was stolen.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 79S

You are 100% correct on that I.B.

"When guns are outlawed,only the outlaws will have guns".
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by 79S

Yup, stolen. Put Crazy Joe in office so that he can removed and replaced with a woman even the Democrats hate. The globalists are on a roll

An unashamed bitter/clinger/deplorable
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
4.01 in Glenallen today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At $5.99, boat gas is still cheaper now than 10 years ago. Road gas is always cheaper in Alaska....well, mostly.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
3.66 ah gallon in Fairbanks. But that joint is so full o has-beens and trust fund babies, they'll be ok.

3.94 ah gallon in Delta. But agricultural welfare checks (totaling millions of dollars) being cut to make pretend farmers who export fking nothing, theyll be ok too.

Last edited by mainer_in_ak; 07/29/21.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
At $5.99, boat gas is still cheaper now than 10 years ago. Road gas is always cheaper in Alaska....well, mostly.

Where the hell you been, man. Missed your posts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

Where the hell you been, man. Missed your posts.

Ditto

Just saw premium locally for $5.99 at a notoriously high priced station.

Usually able to find regular here in NorCal for $4.09-$4.15. Alaska sounds cheap wink

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Well, there is a price for living in a liberal utopia. Go deplorable. smile

Last edited by las; 08/02/21.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I just got back from Montana and it was $3.40 up to $4, can’t imagine fuel being cheaper in Alaska.

NRA Endowment Member
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
$3,80 for regular tonight in Spenard, and climbing another 5 cents every week, it seems.

I do think the election was stolen, but I also know a lot of "dumb bastards" that voted for Biden.

Last edited by RimfireArtist; 08/17/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The place where I get my gas has been the same price for over a month now at $3.56 and I know of a few gas stations that are quite a ways out of town that are running about $3.49.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
here in NorCal for $4.09-$4.15

Thats brutal!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can remember 17 cents per gallon. But that was when Eisenhower was President. I don't recall Truman's time period.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stopped at the Vitus in Cantwell on our way home from the Denali Highway on Sunday, gas was $4.77 a gallon, it's going to hit $5 before too long.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bugger
I can remember 17 cents per gallon. But that was when Eisenhower was President. I don't recall Truman's time period.

Remember .18 cents in Alaska even into LBJ's take over...

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Been $3.57 , in kodiak for months. Jumped to $3.67 a week ago. Can't fill up for a C note

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Stopped at the Vitus in Cantwell on our way home from the Denali Highway on Sunday, gas was $4.77 a gallon, it's going to hit $5 before too long.

Generally cheaper in Healy. Vitus just down the road in Sterling is 3.20 for diesel last night - In Girdwood it's 3.25 2 days ago. I'll fuel here today before heading to Anc. Again!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I stopped in there on the way to Steese two weeks ago, that’s the last time I do it. I will go on to Helaey and save $1.10 a gallon.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Diesel prices were 3.59 in Palmer, 3.85? in Glenallen a couple days ago. Yesterday, 3.59 (I think) in Valdez, 3.25 at Essential in Indian.

I think Vitus in Sterling is still 3.25.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just bought 900 gal of gas for $5.20 and 750 gal of #1 for $4.95,, thats before barging it to here in Intricate Bay. It's $7 + in the villages around the lake.

I tend to use more than enough gun
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Correction - Vitus in Sterling is 3.20 - just topped off.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

NOT AS BAD AS CALIF.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Do most of you have 1,000 gallon fuel storage tanks, on your property.......???

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Southern Oregon is pretty much $4.00 a gallon, or a little more at some places. Yet the Indians in Canyonville are pumping it for $3.29 a gallon...

all these stations are just taking advantage of what they can get away with... definitely no gas wars.... everyone is raping the public for as high as they can get away with.

We had Circle K move into the Rogue Valley..... and a lot of places followed their lead, of charging an extra 16 cents a gallon to use a Credit Card or Debit Card.

I won't do business with any place that charges to use a Debit Card.....10 cents a gallon, vs even 16 cents a gallon...

and those are usually the same stations that are running their prices, higher than anyone else....

but about 80% of the stations are all running that racket....

I've hated fuel companies since the 1973 " gas rationing" fiasco.... and that has never changed.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Seafire called it...it's just gouging. We have 3 fires in the county south of him, and the station owners are keeping the already high price up even higher to cash in on Uncle Sugar's bottomless checkbook. And it's not going to get better, rehab and soil stabilization contractors will work on the burn scars until the snow flies.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
$3.59 per gallon at the Eagle River Fed Meyers, it's been at that price since before Pedo Joe took office.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Southern Oregon is pretty much $4.00 a gallon, or a little more at some places. Yet the Indians in Canyonville are pumping it for $3.29 a gallon...

all these stations are just taking advantage of what they can get away with... definitely no gas wars.... everyone is raping the public for as high as they can get away with.

We had Circle K move into the Rogue Valley..... and a lot of places followed their lead, of charging an extra 16 cents a gallon to use a Credit Card or Debit Card.

I won't do business with any place that charges to use a Debit Card.....10 cents a gallon, vs even 16 cents a gallon...

and those are usually the same stations that are running their prices, higher than anyone else....

but about 80% of the stations are all running that racket....

I've hated fuel companies since the 1973 " gas rationing" fiasco.... and that has never changed.

You hated the companies that brought the fuel... but give a pass to Nixon for dropping the gold backing from our currency which left every country, including the US in a very bad place.

We were insisting they sell oil for the same price, but paying in junk dollars. Oil companies were caught in the.middle.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Economists are saying there is going to be a gasoline, natural gas, fuel oil, and coal shortage this fall and winter. Prices are going to rise. There will be disruptions in deliveries of products and food. Gasoline may go to $5 or more per gallon. Natural gas futures are already up 40% in the stock market.

Why? Because of the shut down on drilling, mining, pipeline construction, Covid layoffs. Environmental whackos wanting to shut down all fossil fuels way before any alternatives are manufactured and put in place.

I saw where Ann Arbor Michigan is outlawing natural gas in new homes and buildings, yet about 35% of Power is produced by natural gas. Coal about the same, with nuclear coming in about 20%. Fuel oil and alternative energy the other 10%.

We have to produce EXISTING power sources before we can build alternatives. Yes, a 100 x 100 square mile array of solar panels can produce all the power of the US but it has to have large battery banks to store for night use. This hasn't even began. Windmills can do the same. The plains states have enough wind to power the country. Same situation. However, we still have a LONG way to go building them.

We need traditional fuel until the alternatives are built and producing. As you can see it is already going to be a bad year with fuel costs and food costs skyrocketing.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Dixie; it’s too late to seek alternative sources of energy. You are correct that there will be a coming “shortage”. Personally, I am focused on filling up my 55 gallon barrels with diesel for my truck. I advise everyone to do the same. The OP is spot on

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Today @ Costco.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Vitus: 3.20

Big John’s: 3.35

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Diesel?

*** my Grandaughters

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shunta starts on page 2……

*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Diesel?

Well, that’s what the sign sez. 😉

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Diesel?

Its like gas but less 'splody.

Gotta squeeze it harder for best results.

Glad I could help.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by cwh2
Diesel?

Its like gas but less 'splody.

Gotta squeeze it harder for best results.

Glad I could help.

Awesome.
Totally science-y!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
$3.59 per gallon at the Eagle River Fed Meyers, it's been at that price since before Pedo Joe took office.

Mmm, I don’t think so. I didn’t see gas prices in the valley break $3.00 a gallon before 20 Jan. Now since July, sure, I’ve only seen about .10 cents difference. $3.54 when I filled up the son’s car yesterday.

Last edited by Hudge; 10/08/21.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Today @ Costco.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That’s what I paid yesterday

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
$3.37 here for regular gas!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Gas prices are going up again........where they stop? who knows

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
WOW, after all these years, I finally got back in!!!

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Whelenman

Kewl story brah!!!

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LoadClear

Kewl story brah!!!

English please if you don’t mind!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by LoadClear

Kewl story brah!!!

English please if you don’t mind!!

Sure, I'll translate:

So what's your point? What does this have to do with the thread? In what part of Alaska is gas $3.37?

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sometimes it's like a full circle. For 18 years I bitched about the cost of gas in AK. In the valley wasn't as bad because none of anchorages taxes. Moved back to MI and I liked the fuel costs. Until now. I'll take AK prices. Full circle

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I remember needing gas, and paying $1.58, I thought that was highway robbery. laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Who ever imagined that by moving to Alaska one would pay less for the necessities than they do down in the lesser 48?

I’m getting more excited and antsy every day that goes by just waiting for a few more months until we sell the house down here and move up to our place in Southeast. It’s literally been a lifelong dream of mine to live in the Last Frontier and one that I was beginning to think might not happen due to our elderly parents, children in school and all the other ties that bind. Luckily though my prayers were answered and the time has come.

Even if gas was as expensive as it is in Canada it still wouldn’t dissuade us from leaving our slave masters down here and searching out freedom up north.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Now some of you ole guys can outdo me on the "cheapest gas story", but I remember 78 cents a gallon as a teenager, to fill my baby blue 1978 Kawasaki snowjet 440.

78 cents a gallon ah gas, a mora swedish hand auger, allagash ice fishing traps and a powerblok clutch on the ole snow jet, life was simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
78 cents a gallon? Pissha!
I gave 25 cents a gal. for gas and 10 cents for a bottle of used motor oil at the cash only station to keep the '60 Corvair running.
Used about as much oil as gas.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
In the early to mid 50's gas was 12.9 to 13.9 cents per gallon. But there were constant gas wars, and it would drop to 10.5 on Sat. and Sunday, and on Saturday night at midnight for one hour would drop to 9.9 cents per gal. This was in farm country south/east PA.

This will crack some of you up. You were not allowed to pump your own gas. Even if you were the gas station attendant at the station across the street. Or if you worked for the same station, but it was your day off, you were still not allowed to pump your own gas. Wow have times changes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Late 80's/ early 90's I had a '65 CJ5 with a Chevy 350 with 33" tires. Got 5mpg with that thing. 10 gallon tank. I used to drive it between camp lejeune and Michigan every other weekend. Couldn't afford to do that now.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Yup.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I remember $0.26 per gallon when the gas wars where going on. I could fill the tank on my bike with pocket change. I'm thinking that was in the 70s when i was in high school.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hudge

Mmm, I don’t think so. I didn’t see gas prices in the valley break $3.00 a gallon before 20 Jan. Now since July, sure, I’ve only seen about .10 cents difference. $3.54 when I filled up the son’s car yesterday.
Yeah, that's correct, I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that but it's been at $3.59 for a long time now, at least since late June early July.

I remember putting gas in my dads car, it was $.25 a gallon and cigarettes where close to that price per pack as well.

Steelhead

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Who ever imagined that by moving to Alaska one would pay less for the necessities than they do down in the lesser 48?

I’m getting more excited and antsy every day that goes by just waiting for a few more months until we sell the house down here and move up to our place in Southeast. It’s literally been a lifelong dream of mine to live in the Last Frontier and one that I was beginning to think might not happen due to our elderly parents, children in school and all the other ties that bind. Luckily though my prayers were answered and the time has come.

Even if gas was as expensive as it is in Canada it still wouldn’t dissuade us from leaving our slave masters down here and searching out freedom up north.

You have no fkn clue what you're getting yourself into:

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Lol…. I have a pretty good idea of what I’m getting into. A small community with less than 200 people that act more like extended family than they do neighbors. A beautiful marina where a years moorage costs the same as 2 months moorage down here. A new ferry and float plane dock as well as a burger joint at the marina. More deer and beer than people and decent fishing, crabbing and shrimping virtually year round. Peace and quiet, no cops and no sirens. Our property has city water, power and sewer with NO property tax and no BS building codes or permits. It’s one of the only places I’ve found where you get the comfort of modern living without the government being in your pocket. The weather is very similar to here but with more rain and a bit more snow…..no frigid temperatures like the interior.
Mostly I’m “getting into” FREEDOM and away from tyranny and that alone is worth the “trouble”. I’ll eventually get the opportunity to check off my bucket list hunts without paying tens of thousands of dollars. Any difficulties are quickly overshadowed by the benefits but the biggest benefit is getting our children out of here and into a life worth living. There’s no future down here for white, Christian conservatives.

I’ve always enjoyed your posts Mainer and they definitely didn’t dissuade me from making the move or question my sanity. Good luck to you this winter and I look forward to your future posts of your adventures. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There’s no future down here for white, Christian conservatives.

Yeah, I have a brother trapped by circumstances and unable to leave Port Townsend. He can't believe how that state has gone downhill so dramatically.
You're making the right choice... and anyway, you probably already know all about how to live with rain.
I miss Southeast a lot, almost as much as I miss Bristol Bay.

Last edited by sayak; 10/13/21.

An unashamed bitter/clinger/deplorable
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t mind the rain and can deal with it much better than I can the heat. It’s absolutely unreal how fast we’re sliding off the cliff into the black liberal abyss they’re creating. I saw the writing on the wall years ago and started preparing for our escape, buying property amassing tools and equipment, figuring out the logistics of building and supplying ourselves from rural Alaska, putting together a small “fleet” of vessels 😁, not to mention Guns, ammo and reloading supplies. I’m not counting on being able to purchase everything we need to live comfortably so I’ve been working on alternative methods. We’ve seen an exodus of conservatives in the past few months the likes of which is mind blowing. Those that once thought I was off my rocker because of my complete distrust of government are eating their words today. I’ve positioned my family to succeed and <hopefully> thrive during this dystopian time and I think Southeast is as good as it gets FOR US. It’s far enough away from the lower 48, it has very few people scattered over a vast area and one would have to try to starve to death 8 months+ out of the year up there. It’s always been my dream ever since I was a little boy to live in Alaska but I didn’t want to see our country destroyed in order to precipitate the move. We’re about done with the craziness down here and I don’t see it getting better before it gets much much worse, I hope I’m wrong but so far I haven’t been.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I think you all will thrive here, ace.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (10Glocks, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 02bfishn, 66 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,228
Posts18,466,602
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.