Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
https://jayscottoutdoors.podbean.com/

Episode with Chris Roe....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
These people need from be held accountable. They make $ off their platforms. Let them know we know. Might happen to you next....

Randy's promoting public lands and access to all, while taking it away at the same time. Makes sense in today's world..

- Greg

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

805 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GregW

Wow!! I wonder how much others that participated got paid. This is flat out ridiculous. Pay people to promote hunting in AZ and more specifically OTC archery and then a few years later they close 27 units that were OTC because the success rate got to high.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 805

Wow!! I wonder how much others that participated got paid. This is flat out ridiculous. Pay people to promote hunting in AZ and more specifically OTC archery and then a few years later they close 27 units that were OTC because the success rate got to high.

Maybe "archery" hunters that are killing chit at 100+ yards with their mechanical dowel flinging devices need to reconsider how they're impacting those high success rates.

Maybe time to get back to the basics of what archery was intended to be...a 20-30 yard endeavor with 2 sticks and a g-damn string.

IC B2

805 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by 805

Maybe "archery" hunters that are killing chit at 100+ yards with their mechanical dowel flinging devices need to reconsider how they're impacting those high success rates.

Maybe time to get back to the basics of what archery was intended to be...a 20-30 yard endeavor with 2 sticks and a g-damn string.

I fully agree that archery hunters shooting 100+ yards isn’t a good thing and may have a slight increase in overall success and probably wounded animals also. This isn’t why those hunts were changed from OTC though. You know as well as I do there has been a massive increase in popularity of the AZ OTC hunts in recent years. Many social media hunters have videos promoting the OTC hunts.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Maybe BHA should stop trying to get guns banned and stop promoting an anti hunting and self admitted violent eco terrorist to run BLM.

Didn't your social media hunting pro /hero take a questionable 500 yard shot a moose on his show? Your hypocrisy is amusing. Anything to make a buck.

I miss you posting biased wolf studies funded by anti hunting groups buzz

Originally Posted by 805
Originally Posted by 805

I fully agree that archery hunters shooting 100+ yards isn’t a good thing and may have a slight increase in overall success and probably wounded animals also. This isn’t why those hunts were changed from OTC though. You know as well as I do there has been a massive increase in popularity of the AZ OTC hunts in recent years. Many social media hunters have videos promoting the OTC hunts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Smoked you out like a bug here and on coueswhitetail.com making your PR rounds...

Is anyone surprised?

- Greg

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
.....and thats all he's got. Telling.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's always hilarious listening to an outfitter, who makes his living from a public asset and pays nothing toward management, habitat, etc....while whining on a podcast doing the same thing. Can't make up that level of irony or hipocracy...

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ribka

Maybe BHA should stop trying to get guns banned and stop promoting an anti hunting and self admitted violent eco terrorist to run BLM.

Didn't your social media hunting pro /hero take a questionable 500 yard shot a moose on his show? Your hypocrisy is amusing. Anything to make a buck.

I miss you posting biased wolf studies funded by anti hunting groups buzz

Originally Posted by 805
Originally Posted by 805

Only when they no longer work in the Firearms industry. They had to wait until they got theirs......

The national leadership of bha are radical leftists, and liars. Don't worry, people are finally seeing them for who they are.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 07/09/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I see the buck toothed ginger is making money off of license plates now. Always running a scam

https://www.spokesman.com/blogs/out...ers-anglers-benefit-state-license-plate/

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It's always hilarious listening to an outfitter, who makes his living from a public asset and pays nothing toward management, habitat, etc....while whining on a podcast doing the same thing. Can't make up that level of irony or hipocracy...

Still refuses to answer why BHA is so active in banning firearms and supporting dangerous violent anti hunting eccoterrorists. Buzzy How much did ted turner pay you to fence in a wild free ranging elk herd at his ranch so locals couldn't hunt?

Land Tawney - Activist Factshttps://www.activistfacts.com › person › land-tawney
Land Tawney is a liberal activist and executive director of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers (BHA). True to form, he is certainly good at camouflaging himse
lf.

So did Randy received money from any state game agencies to pimp his show ?

yes or no

Last edited by ribka; 07/09/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Buzzy Likes to brag how much smarter he is than others can't even spell hypocrisy. lol

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Buzzy boy doesn’t like outfitters but he’ll sure guide Randy’s boy.😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Is that a selfie from the 90/10 task force meeting?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No photo of all the non residents...guys like sebastian. I'd say you too pendleton but you don't hunt so you wouldn't understand.

Last edited by BuzzH; 07/09/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lame comeback Lloyd.

Back on topic, how much did Randy make? 20k? 30k?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 07/09/21.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Better watch it, buzzy boy can eat 5 elk, 6 deer and 10 antelope in a year!!! Not [bleep] ya!! 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Buzzy loves avoiding very simple questions.....

Silence is deafening ...

- Greg

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 8 invisible), 1,578 guests, and 732 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,563
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.