Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. Be sure to check out these rare guns

Hello All,

I've sent off over 525 guns from my "BuckStix" Collection to Rock Island Auction. RIA will include "from the BuckStix Collection" in all the listings so people can find them by searching "BuckStix" (one word) in the upcoming RIA auctions. ... ... the reference "BuckStix" has also carried over to the Proxibid listings, and the search for "BuckStix" will also show all my guns when searching on Proxibid or the RIA auction site.

These are the first 75 guns of over 525 that will be listed over the next 4 months.... so keep searching. Some are real sleepers that will sell cheap.

I'll be putting for auction over 10 double rifles, a dozen Safari rifles, and hundreds of other rare collectable hand guns and long guns. Including some very rare Colts, Smiths, Webleys, European, British, German, and US guns - some of which have never been seen on the market before. These auctions will be in late July, September, and October.

Wish me luck. These are all being sold to purchase the hunting land that I've been leasing for the last 47 years. This old man wants a place to hunt for him, and his grandson, and his family, for as long as he is able.

Please pass the word, I want these to go to good homes. And feel free to email me with questions about my items, as many have interesting History that doesn't show up in the descriptions.

You never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early.
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This isn’t a commercial site

GFY

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Says the sock from the drawer.

Good luck with your sales - you’ve shown some nice rifles over the years here!

https://www.rockislandauction.com/catalog/2048?keywords=BuckStix

Last edited by AKwolverine; 07/09/21. Reason: Added link for your July auction
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

+1 👍

“Factio democratica delenda est"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Good luck buying the land, you will never regret it !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Best of luck to you!!

Do or do not, there is no try.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

RIA .....oh my.

Look out!

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Good luck with the sales. I’ve been fascinated by many of your guns.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Good luck on your sale and fix bobbrown

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good luck on the sales and the land purchase. It's nice when you own your hunting grounds.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B3

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
There is a model 70 included in your guns that is listed as no chambering marked on barrel but barrel measures .40 . Any ideas on what it is chambered in?

T
T
Originally Posted by BobBrown
This isn’t a commercial site

GFY

You are a total douchebag. The whole site knows it. Do the world a favor and inhale your cock until you suffocate on it

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Look forward to seeing these!

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Hello, and thanks to all those that have wished me luck. This ordeal is like breaking up a family. But, at 70 years old, its time to give my treasures a new home.

As for items in the auctions, I'll be glad to share any info I can with interested buyers. These toys are all my personal treasures and many have detailed history that won't be in the listings. The next batch of 50 will be in the RIA Premium Auction in September. Among those are a Colt SAA with archive History as issued to one of Teddy Roosevelt's Rough Riders, and many other U.S. and Commercial Colt Single Actions, i.e. an original Sheriff's model shipped to Texas with original Badge and holster. Upcoming auctions will also include my very large collection of Merwin Hulbert revolvers, a dozen Martini rifles, assorted Schuetzen rifles, German Military Mauser rifles, Benchrest rifles and pistols, over 50 derringers, and on-and-on .... I want to answer any questions that might arrise ... like this one from Rteric ...

Originally Posted by Rteric
There is a model 70 included in your guns that is listed as no chambering marked on barrel but barrel measures .40 . Any ideas on what it is chambered in?
Hello Rteric,
That's the problem with selling so many items. Some of the details get missed. I know exactly what it is .... That rifle is in 416 Taylor caliber. The 416 Taylor was created by Robert Chatfield-Taylor in the early 1970s, with the first rifle in this caliber being a factory barreled Winchester Model 70. The case is based on the .458 Winchester Magnum necked down to accept .416 caliber bullets. The listed rifle is a 1968 model 70, that might have been one of Robert's personal guns. Its a great shooter ......

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Lee_Owens
Good luck with the sales. I’ve been fascinated by many of your guns.

Hello Lee_Owens,

I've written about many of those up for sale. Just search BuckStix on the Forums to read about them. And search buckstix on proxibid over the next 3 months to see them all.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I linked your first 50 for the July Rock Island auction in my post under your initial post. Hopefully save some keystrokes for everyone. That Sako 9.3 is fantastic.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Says the sock from the drawer.

https://www.rockislandauction.com/catalog/2048?keywords=BuckStix

LMAO!!!

GLWS Buckstix!

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
I linked your first 50 for the July Rock Island auction in my post under your initial post. Hopefully save some keystrokes for everyone. That Sako 9.3 is fantastic.
Hello AKwolverine

Thank you - searching "BuckStix" in proxibid will show the 51 lots for 75 items and you can see the actual current bids. Another 50 lots will be in the Premier Auction in September, and the balance 433 items will be in the October Auction. I got my initial count wrong. There are 558 pieces total.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Buckstix: Good luck in your sales.
And best of luck with the acquisition of your Hunting lands!
Sorry you have to put up with the likes of one of the resident village idiots here (boob brown!).
His idiocy and ill manners know NO bounds!
Again best of luck to you.
From a true CampFirer.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Hello VarmintGuy,

Thank you for the best wishes. I don't pay a lot of attention to derogatory remarks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (6mmbrfan, 2500HD, 14idaho, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 1,532 guests, and 740 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,518
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.