Hop To
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
This was too long to cut and paste.Tons of factual backed up info on this link.
https://trialsitenews.com/should-you-get-vaccinated/

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
My biggest disappointment is I highly doubt I will be going to Canada again. Dang!

I may have to go somewhere like Florida now!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you feel compelled to have a foreign substance injected into your body,to supposedly provide immunity from a virus that has 99% + survival rate, then you're doing something wrong.

This world is divided into two groups.There are those who assume responsibility for their own health and eat properly,exercise sufficiently and take supplements which enhances their health and increases their immunity.The other group acquiesces their responsibility for their health to their doctors who are trained only to engage in drug therapy or surgical intervention.

The life expectancy of doctors is four years shorter than the American male.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
As of now, the virus is so rare that the shot has more risk than the virus. This is kind of like running to the basement after the tornado is long gone. Fear would only be the only reason.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The idiots that think they need a vaccine for COVID-19 seem to miss a very important part.

It's been here since 2019.

LOL

Even kingston could understand that (barely) after it was explained to him.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I got it, gives me some peace of mind.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
My wife, and I did.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by hanco
I got it, gives me some peace of mind.

I'm surprised by that Hanco. Do you believe all the other BS that went along with the China flu hoax? Personally I don't buy any of it and think the CDC murdered a bunch of people and are just trying to cover their ass.

Life is good live it while you can.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I attended the funeral of a friend and workmate yesterday in Lake Charles, La that died from the covid. 59 years old. A lean and very active guy.

But he was a heavy smoker that gave it up less than a year ago.

A good Man gone.

It’s hell to die from a hoax, some would say.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon
My wife, and I did.

I'm not surprised by that, some people would suck a willie to be allowed to cross the border. In all reality at y'all's age getting the shot makes sense.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I attended the funeral of a friend and workmate yesterday in Lake Charles, La that died from the covid. 59 years old. A lean and very active guy.

A good Man gone.

Why'd he quit smoking a year ago? I have COPD and almost died from pneumonia in 2014, ain't none of us making it out of here alive.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by TrueGrit

A good Man gone.

Why'd he quit smoking a year ago? I have COPD and almost died from pneumonia in 2014, ain't none of us making it out of here alive.

Whoa now.

Don't bring reality into a COVID conversation. You'll be deemed a non-conformist.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

A good Man gone.

No Ill health noted, just decided to put them down.

I may be wrong but I doubt that you’re 59 yrs old, retired from a life in the oilfield and run your own sawmill - alone -, custom cutting lumber.

Again, he was otherwise healthy and active. Rarely drank booze.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My wife and I are vaccinated and 70ish. We haven't got even a bit sick. My buddy who is not vaccinated (35ish) got deathly sick and spent days in the hospital and has huge bills from it. He still isn't back to full strength after months. Get the friggin shot.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No Ill health noted, just decided to put them down.

I may be wrong but I doubt that you’re 59 yrs old, retired from a life in the oilfield and run your own sawmill - alone -, custom cutting lumber.

Again, he was otherwise healthy and active. Rarely drank booze.

Well then, go get your shot.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mac284338
My wife and I are vaccinated and 70ish. We haven't got even a bit sick. My buddy who is not vaccinated (35ish) got deathly sick and spent days in the hospital and has huge bills from it. He still isn't back to full strength after months. Get the friggin shot.

Aye, aye!

Thanks for that informative post.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Some women get breast cancer.

I say we need mandatory mastectomy now!

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Mac284338

Aye, aye!

Thanks for that informative post.

It's middle 2021.

Alla the covtards' relatives have already died.

So, they're moving on to "friends".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not taking the vaccine,I have never taken a Flu shot at 60.The government is pushing this too much,don't trust them or the scientist.Imo it smells fishy,will trust my natural immune system to take care of me.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by deflave

A good Man gone.

Whoa now.

Don't bring reality into a COVID conversation. You'll be deemed a non-conformist.

And don't you dare make mention of how the areas with the heavier vaccination rates are experiencing much less hospitalization & death due to covid. Don't mention that this has went from a primary concern for those with underlying conditions and generally elderly to primary a heath threat to those who chose to be unvaccinated old and even more and more so younger.

Then if you bring up the lack if citation in the article I am guessing that would not go over well either.

So I am not likely to be very popular for saying that I did choose to be vaccinated, less so for my own personal concern, my primary concern is that I'd prefer not to be the one to pass on the virus to another who does have the underlying conditions. I also feel that the more of us who become immune from vaccination or even from acquiring the China virus the closer we are to getting the virus under control. With the exception that those who continue to acquire the virus are participating in further mutations. With every mutation the chance of the virus becoming more deadly goes up.

If you chose not to be vaccinated that is your choice & for the most part I can respect your choice to avoid personally being vaccinated.

On the other hand if you did choose to be vaccinated Id be lying if I were to suggest that deep down inside I did not appreciate your participation in the immunization effort.

Wish you all well what ever choice you may or may have made on the subject of Covid 19 vaccination.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

356 members (1lesfox, 1Longbow, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 31 invisible), 2,759 guests, and 955 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,282
Posts18,467,767
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.