Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Hopefully this will compensate somewhat for the prior ladies' lack of cooperation.

Thank you Jim

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If you want to know what's going on in RSA, here's where to look, and it's bad.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1411043/m/3761076662

Would you own an Ar-15 if you lived in such anarchy?

Fugk no, I’d want a SAW or M60.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheKid

And 20,000 rounds of chained ammo in cans at the ready.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Durban SA was a cool city with amazing beaches and restaurants. Hella good curry. It sounds like Durban has fallen now, it will never be rebuilt. The whites that are still in SA will have to leave, there is not enough left to restore order.

Once this bubble pops, maybe a few months from now, we will have a front row seat to this kind of anarchy. Smart people will militia up and keep the city people in the cities before we have deal with them in what's left of America. Most big cities will collapse, most are pretty close anyway.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
We are less than a year away from SA!

No….No….

Don’t be stupid.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Who could possibly have guessed that taking White folks out of control and giving it to blacks would result in economic and institutional collapse, mass violence, and chaos?

🤣 Exactly!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hope if Alan Kidson still has family there they are safe and get out.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by TheKid

And 20,000 rounds of chained ammo in cans at the ready.

🦫

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’m sick of worrying about it. Let’s get this party started! Time to melt some barrels!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My friends in South Africa were already really struggling before these latest riots hit. Covid was very hard on them. None of them could afford to be prepared for it before it hit. They barely get by when times are good.

Very few have any kind of savings or food storage and the government can't be relied on for help. Friends that were well off before 94 are in poverty now. They don't own anything of value because it will just get stolen. It became very difficult and expensive to keep their guns so many turned them in.

Plus the latest generation are a lot more beta soy boys than the generations before them. They've been pussified by leftist doctrine and modern pop culture. Their 20 somethings are wearing skinny jeans and would rather spend a weekend shopping for clothes than hunting. The South Africans I knew when I lived there in the early 90s were for the most part tough traditional men. Many had fought in Angola.

Bb

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My friends in South Africa were already really struggling before these latest riots hit. Covid was very hard on them. None of them could afford to be prepared for it before it hit. They barely get by when times are good.

Very few have any kind of savings or food storage and the government can't be relied on for help. Friends that were well off before 94 are in poverty now. They don't own anything of value because it will just get stolen. It became very difficult and expensive to keep their guns so many turned them in.

Plus the latest generation are a lot more beta soy boys than the generations before them. They've been pussified by leftist doctrine and modern pop culture. Their 20 somethings are wearing skinny jeans and would rather spend a weekend shopping for clothes than hunting. The South Africans I knew when I lived there in the early 90s were for the most part tough traditional men. Many had fought in Angola.

Bb

They should’ve stood up and shot the enemy I’m the face.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

They should’ve stood up and shot the enemy I’m the face.

You’re the face of what?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Packing up for an August 1 departure for my 8th trip, Buffalo this time. Wish me luck.

2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Packing up for an August 1 departure for my 8th trip, Buffalo this time. Wish me luck.

Good luck. Hope you bought trip insurance though.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

Good luck. Hope you bought trip insurance though.

I did buy insurance. Always do.

2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Have you got a set of parameters set for a "time to bail" decision?

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
19 minutes and she never took that top off

You know she wanted to.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I could care less about South Africa, as soon as apartheid was ended, South Africa has been flushed down the toilet, and is still flushing every damn day...
Was looking at a BMW display in front of Costco a month or two ago, the car displayed was built at a BMW plant in South Africa....

Yeah, I sure would pay that kind of money, with high hopes of South African "quality control".....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm scared we're 20-30 years away from that here

I don't think so, if for no other reason groids and the rest of the "paperbag" colored people are a minority... so far.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (450yukon, 30Gibbs, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 35sambar, 345dl, 25 invisible), 2,754 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,643
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.