L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden's popularity is the best kept secret in the history of the Republic. Both people that voted for him cannot admit it.

Yeah but neither one of them remember voting for him.

That's because they were both dead.

And vote multiple times.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden's popularity is the best kept secret in the history of the Republic. Both people that voted for him cannot admit it.

Yeah but neither one of them remember voting for him.

Because they daid.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
To believe that nothing will be done about this discovery is IMO missing the bigger picture. This is just one tug at the scab. This is a long haul effort that is gaining momentum and spreading. If the Arizona audit reports large amounts of fraud the lid should blow and the discovery process may be unstoppable. Where that ultimately goes is hard precisely to say, but it will be hard to impossible to govern when the evidence shows joe lost. And, it could flip the senate immediately.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jdm953
I expected it to be high. I thought at most 30%. I guess I underestimated the Dems.

Overachievers.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
The Ds will continue their SOP
1: because it’s working 2: they control MSM and social media.
No matter what is discovered their audience will not believe it. They will just parrot the new talking points.
They will continue to discredit the audit ,saying the audit is an obviously biased process ,to cast doubt on its’ credibility. At the same time dragging their feet they continue their power grab.

I wish this were the domino , but too many corrupt Rs will work with their accomplices across the aisle to cover their own duplicity .

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Riverc
Good to hear,Been talk that Black Mama Stacey Abrams has her 2 cents involved in this Fraud.

Oh yes she does, Ass deep or is it elbow deep.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ISRO

the gatewaypundit is as reliable as CNN

LOL!

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/arizona-senate-audit-2020/2021/07/14/id/1028566/

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GeoW
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[21]
Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[22][23] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[24] Twitter permanently suspended Hoft's account (@gatewaypundit) on February 6, 2021, for repeatedly publishing misinformation about the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

How can one believe this schit? I wish it was true but I will not spread bullshit from these sites!

You post this in a quote box without attribution.Why should anyone believe your stupid sh-it ?

If your too lazy to discover the truth and rely upon this site for your news, then you don't deserve the truth.

How in God's name have you survived so far when you don't possess the discernment to determine who are the truth-tellers and who are the liars.

You must be older than dirt because you don't understand how Wikipedia works and who is able to edit their claims.

Here is the counter to your ignorance.

Originally Posted by Conservapedia
Gateway Pundit
The Gateway Pundit logo.svg.png

The Gateway Pundit -- "Where hope made a comeback" -- is a conservative media news blog created by Jim Hoft. Gateway Pundit provides breaking news, commentary and hard-hitting conservative analysis. They rank well into the Top 100 conservative blogs and they are constant target of the liberal hacks at Media Matters. Gateway Pundit is based out of St. Louis, Missouri, and is featured on Kelsey Grammer's RIGHTNETWORK.

The Gateway Pundit frequently reports on important news not covered by the MSM, notably on left-wing violence in the Trump era, and is often cited in some Conservapedia pages for their accurate reporting, despite what liberal "fact-checkers" like Media Bias/Fact Check may claim otherwise about their articles' factuality.

Conservapedia-Where The Truth Can Be Found.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
so when are we throwing these pukes out of Washington D.C. ? I hope very soon !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even with a mainstream media blackout, I have trouble believing that news of this magnitude would not be in multiple sources beyond the standard right wing torch bearers.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ISRO
the gatewaypundit is as reliable as CNNLOL!

I see the refugee from the Stormfront has posted his ignorant,divisive drivel.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
What error? When do you call fraud an error?

J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
Even with a mainstream media blackout, I have trouble believing that news of this magnitude would not be in multiple sources beyond the standard right wing torch bearers.

Outside of MSM all other outlets are standard right wing torch bearers. According to google/Facebook/YouTube et al

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by SleepyJoe
“It’s no longer about who gets to vote... it’s about who gets to count the vote”

Stalin could not have said it better.....oh wait! He did!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

If you look at this in reverse you'll very possibly get the correct answer.
Example: How many MSM pieces/articles have you seen regarding Bidens cognitive issues?
Now go search from 3 years back how many articles/pieces/mentions there were by the MSM regarding Trumps mental abilities.
How many mentions have you heard recently regarding the 25th A?
How many 3 years ago?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
To believe that nothing will be done about this discovery is IMO missing the bigger picture. This is just one tug at the scab. This is a long haul effort that is gaining momentum and spreading. If the Arizona audit reports large amounts of fraud the lid should blow and the discovery process may be unstoppable. Where that ultimately goes is hard precisely to say, but it will be hard to impossible to govern when the evidence shows joe lost. And, it could flip the senate immediately.

THIS is why the democRATS are doing everything in their power to make new laws. It's tough to repeal a law and the democRATS know it. They will live or die with this next bill that includes the federal government taking over the vote. They must be able to manipulate the vote to stay in office and keep their power and control.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford

Example: How many MSM pieces/articles have you seen regarding Bidens cognitive issues?
Now go search from 3 years back how many articles/pieces/mentions there were by the MSM regarding Trumps mental abilities.
How many 3 years ago?

I just have a hard time believing that a nation with 1100 daily newspapers and 1700 commercial television stations - and the gateway pundit is the only inside track on this piece of information. Every one of them is on board with keeping a lid on what would be a guaranteed pulitzer prize winning article , not to mention the biggest story since 9/11. And its just sitting out there - with no effort at all to validate

Last edited by KFWA; 07/14/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford

How many 3 years ago?

I just have a hard time believing that a nation with 1100 daily newspapers and 1700 commercial television stations - and the gateway pundit is the only inside track on this piece of information. Every one of them is on board with keeping a lid on what would be a guaranteed pulitzer prize winning article , not to mention the biggest story since 9/11. And its just sitting out there - with no effort at all to validate

And the first one that steps out of line.........CANCELED/DOXED or worse. They also have 95% or so of all of the alphabet agency employees working right along side them.

I think we can both agree that we are living in a very different world than even that of just 20 years ago, which is about the time the full-on toting of the water for the left began by the MSM. While they leaned left[heavily] up and until then they fully stepped across the line when GHWB won his second term.

Contrast how many 'hit pieces' were put against GHWB with BHO and then again against Trump and now Biden.

FJB & FJT
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
668 members (12308300, 16Racing, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 78 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,614
Posts18,398,421
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.