Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Hmmm....the way I see it...if they want to quarantine the rural areas, they will have to barricade the cities, and allow no transport in or out of any designated "rural" area.

Transport could only be by air, and between approved cities.

Go ahead, global communists! Sounds like a win-win proposition to me.

The moment they pull that stunt off...food, gas, diesel, and consumables (all of which are grown/manufactured in "rural" areas) suddenly become in short supply. Taking the food/petroleum/goods by force would only push the envelope, as air travel is very easily...interrupted.

As far as trotting out that ol' canard about "how our military will absolutely mop the floor with anyone who resists"...I might remind people that tanks, helicopters, and F-15's can't keep the peace, nor can they pacify a determined population that doesn't want them there.

We went into Afghanistan against the Taliban in 2001 because they were Osama Bin Laden's henchmen, remember? And to whom are we leaving billions of dollars worth of war equipment as we pull out 20 years later?

In truth, I think the global communists are a bit too clever for their own good. They think they are slow-boiling the frog. That scam went out the window with Obama, then got fully exposed by Trump. The frog is out of the water and cooling off.

What they are doing now is pressure-cooking nitroglycerin. One stupid move by either side sets it off.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sounds exciting so far - I like excitement I've been bored for far too long .
Maybe the blue helmets will come play along .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Sounds exciting so far - I like excitement I've been bored for far too long .
Maybe the blue helmets will come play along .

Blue dots in the distance for target practice...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Wasn’t one of bummer’s generals that was asked if he’d fire on his fellow Americans and the answer was he would?

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
While in reality, we should have, by now, expended at least half of our ammunition supply.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Honoré?

he carries water for democrats

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Somebody is gonna get hurt. In fact, a lot of somebody's are gonna get hurt trying to execute this plan.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Communities take part in all kinds of disaster training. The ‘rona was a a wake up call, anything can happen from here on out, chemical, nuclear or biological threat. I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but I don’t think this about rounding up those that didn’t get the jab.
I didn’t get it and I won’t be “rounded up”. This covid thing has basically been over for months as far as a “pandemic”. If it ever was.

Agree

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TXLoader
Hmmm....the way I see it...if they want to quarantine the rural areas, they will have to barricade the cities, and allow no transport in or out of any designated "rural" area.

Transport could only be by air, and between approved cities.

Go ahead, global communists! Sounds like a win-win proposition to me.

The moment they pull that stunt off...food, gas, diesel, and consumables (all of which are grown/manufactured in "rural" areas) suddenly become in short supply. Taking the food/petroleum/goods by force would only push the envelope, as air travel is very easily...interrupted.

As far as trotting out that ol' canard about "how our military will absolutely mop the floor with anyone who resists"...I might remind people that tanks, helicopters, and F-15's can't keep the peace, nor can they pacify a determined population that doesn't want them there.

We went into Afghanistan against the Taliban in 2001 because they were Osama Bin Laden's henchmen, remember? And to whom are we leaving billions of dollars worth of war equipment as we pull out 20 years later?

In truth, I think the global communists are a bit too clever for their own good. They think they are slow-boiling the frog. That scam went out the window with Obama, then got fully exposed by Trump. The frog is out of the water and cooling off.

What they are doing now is pressure-cooking nitroglycerin. One stupid move by either side sets it off.

My thinking too. It would start a war they cannot win, create a never ending resistance movement and leave the U.S vulnerable to foreign enemies. Cities would suffer most.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Voter suppression tactic for 2022/2024.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Diesel
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

I didn’t get it and I won’t be “rounded up”. This covid thing has basically been over for months as far as a “pandemic”. If it ever was.

Agree

Yesterday I heard on the radio that the world wide death toll due to Covid-19 reached Two Million (2,000,000). World Wide versus just American.

That was the projected number of American deaths in in the first year. I am tired of the lies.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
More made up BS

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by hanco; 07/14/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Reading through the course description it looks like this class is designed to help rural areas with a pandemic problem, with an emphsais on isolation to control the spread of the disease.

Not only is there no mention of "round ups" or military use, it seems to be focused on serving the needs of the people trapped in the quarantine zone.

" A rural community’s ability to collectively respond to an emergency requiring isolation and quarantine is not only essential to minimizing the negative impacts to the community at risk, but also to minimizing the long-term negative economic and health effects on the American public as a whole. "

As written is was not a plan, but an idea to train to make a plan if needed to help people. However, anything can be used as a weapon. Perhaps someone should take the class and see what is actually being taught, especially in today's political climate.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
They need to decide if they like the taste of lead and dirt together.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Reading through the course description it looks like this class is designed to help rural areas with a pandemic problem, with an emphsais on isolation to control the spread of the disease.

Not only is there no mention of "round ups" or military use, it seems to be focused on serving the needs of the people trapped in the quarantine zone.

" A rural community’s ability to collectively respond to an emergency requiring isolation and quarantine is not only essential to minimizing the negative impacts to the community at risk, but also to minimizing the long-term negative economic and health effects on the American public as a whole. "

As written is was not a plan, but an idea to train to make a plan if needed to help people. However, anything can be used as a weapon. Perhaps someone should take the class and see what is actually being taught, especially in today's political climate.
Great post RG.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
While in reality, we should have, by now, expended at least half of our ammunition supply.

The 1000 from today should help keep the motor runnin.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Well said RG, the beauty of this site is that even morons can share their fears and that reasonable people can actually read the material and not be frightened.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
But, if you’re an unvaccinated illegal from south of the Border, feel free to waltz right on in....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe at the detention center, they can set up a couple of Xerox machines so they can make a copy of the ID card before the next election.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What type of emblem will I be forced to sew on my striped jammies? A large red R topped with an orange Trump coif, perhaps?

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,825 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,341
Posts18,468,725
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.