Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I can easily see this happening with no nefarious intentions. They just rushed a fricking untried and very experimental type of vaccine. Watch TV at night. Odds are you’ll see a commercial or two about a drug that went through the full FDA process and yet was pulled from the market after four or five years because it was causing bad problems. It happens all the time. No reason to think that it couldn’t happen here.

BP-B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Funny 98% of the Doctors in USA have taken one of the Vaccines. I guess they all have a death wish.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Retards can't stop being retarded, 99.9% will still be retards in 3 years

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Funny 98% of the Doctors in USA have taken one of the Vaccines. I guess they all have a death wish.

Sure they have.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ldholton
Quite honestly with the internet today being what it is and all the BS no one really knows what to believe.

I honestly believe this post.

Have repeatedly stated that the biggest shame of the whole covid thing
is the lack of knowledge gained.
We began this thing working off knowledge gained 100 years ago during
the Spanish Flu epidemic.

At a time of basic telegraph and newspapers, there was a lot of data and
knowledge gained. Often too slow to be useful then, it was available for the ages.

Today, with the internet and tv, something learned in LA is real time in NY.
And by the next morning worldwide.

But, we have one side shading everything to promote this virus.
And one denying it.
And together they are covering up, diluting, and destroying the truth.
While promoting their side.

So that, after millions have died prematurely, and trillions of dollars have
been lost/spent. We haven't even gained clear knowledge of how this thing
works.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I can easily see this happening with no nefarious intentions. They just rushed a fricking untried and very experimental type of vaccine. Watch TV at night. Odds are you’ll see a commercial or two about a drug that went through the full FDA process and yet was pulled from the market after four or five years because it was causing bad problems. It happens all the time. No reason to think that it couldn’t happen here.

And do you think we will see these shots fail to be approved?
Or that five years from now they will be declared unsafe?
Hell no!

There is wayyy to much money flying around, way too much political
capital to ever be able to fail.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Springcove

Sure they have.

Not sure how accurate this is, but the AMA survey as of June 11 says that 96% are fully vaccinated.

https://www.ama-assn.org/press-cent...octors-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Y'all gotta come up with better sources, if ya wanna be taken serious!

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Look at the content and authors on Natural News (NN) before applying what Dr Hoffe says in your decision making process. One of the prolific authers on NN is a gentleman by the name of Mike Adams whose books are advertised prominently on the NN's site one of the books is titled The Contagious Mind
the ad for which claims:

In this audio book from the Health Ranger you'll discover how to use morphic resonance to bypass censorship, share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe.

The thought of being able to share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe by applying "Morphic Resonance" brings a warm fuzzy feeling to my stomach that one gets just prior to a round of convulsive projectile vomiting. Relying on a rag for medical information that promotes an author making claims like Morphic Resonance is a bridge too far for me.

Dr. Hoffe originally published his scholarly work sharing the CV-19 claims was Principia Scientific International, which is not a journal known for publishing works on medicine.

Go ahead and utilize any information you want when making decisions but you might want to do a little research on the source of the information, and then apply some logic.

Recall the the high priestess Dr Stella Immanuel who gave a press conference on the steps of the Supreme Court making claims of curing more than 350 patients of CV-19 with Hydroxy... What immediately came to mind is she has to have a huge practice to just see enough patients to have 350 of them come up CV-19 positive, much less have the time to manage their care, it seemed a little far fetched at best. Then I dug a little into the high priestess and found out she believed women were being impregnated with demon sperm during erotic dreams. Imagine the incredulous response you would have if while gazing at the ultrasound of the fetus your wife was carrying if the doctor said this is a demon child the father of which is a demon.

Just because a site is not a member of the maligned MSM class does not immediately validate its information, luckily with the internet you can quickly do some additional research that may help you evaluate the quality of the original information.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Since most people in America die of cardiac disease anyway, this isn't a big stretch.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by GeoW
Natural News
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience and far-right extremism.[1][2][3][4]

More quackery..

I’m not necessarily disagreeing but not sure that the way to ascertain the validity of information on the net is by doing a search of the net.

We’re all in an epistemological pickle. I wouldn’t be any more surprised to find this to be true than to find it’s quackery.

Spot on.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yet we know that HCQ really does work.

Originally Posted by wade brown
Look at the content and authors on Natural News (NN) before applying what Dr Hoffe says in your decision making process. One of the prolific authers on NN is a gentleman by the name of Mike Adams whose books are advertised prominently on the NN's site one of the books is titled The Contagious Mind
the ad for which claims:

In this audio book from the Health Ranger you'll discover how to use morphic resonance to bypass censorship, share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe.

The thought of being able to share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe by applying "Morphic Resonance" brings a warm fuzzy feeling to my stomach that one gets just prior to a round of convulsive projectile vomiting. Relying on a rag for medical information that promotes an author making claims like Morphic Resonance is a bridge too far for me.

Dr. Hoffe originally published his scholarly work sharing the CV-19 claims was Principia Scientific International, which is not a journal known for publishing works on medicine.

Go ahead and utilize any information you want when making decisions but you might want to do a little research on the source of the information, and then apply some logic.

Recall the the high priestess Dr Stella Immanuel who gave a press conference on the steps of the Supreme Court making claims of curing more than 350 patients of CV-19 with Hydroxy... What immediately came to mind is she has to have a huge practice to just see enough patients to have 350 of them come up CV-19 positive, much less have the time to manage their care, it seemed a little far fetched at best. Then I dug a little into the high priestess and found out she believed women were being impregnated with demon sperm during erotic dreams. Imagine the incredulous response you would have if while gazing at the ultrasound of the fetus your wife was carrying if the doctor said this is a demon child the father of which is a demon.

Just because a site is not a member of the maligned MSM class does not immediately validate its information, luckily with the internet you can quickly do some additional research that may help you evaluate the quality of the original information.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Longbob

Sure they have.

Not sure how accurate this is, but the AMA survey as of June 11 says that 96% are fully vaccinated.

No, it doesn't. If you go to the actual "SURVEY" (not a report) it says that of the 301 doctors that responded to the survey, 96% were fully vaccinated. That's not 96% of the almost 1 million doctors that we have in this country.

There is no real data that reveals how many doctors have been vaccinated but there is at least one story that says that only about half of all frontline medical personnel have been vaccinated, that includes doctors, nurses, technicians, etc.

So the truth is that most of the propaganda rags try to convince you that almost every "expert" has been fully vaccinated when the fact is that it's more likely that only about half of the medical profession has been fully vaccinated.

Last edited by montram; 07/14/21.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by montram
Originally Posted by Longbob

Sure they have.

No, it doesn't. If you go to the actual "SURVEY" (not a report) it says that of the 301 doctors that responded to the survey, 96% were fully vaccinated. That's not 96% of the almost 1 million doctors that we have in this country.

There is no real data that reveals how many doctors have been vaccinated but there is at least one story that says that only about half of all frontline medical personnel have been vaccinated, that includes doctors, nurses, technicians, etc.

So the truth is that most of the propaganda rags try to convince you that almost every "expert" has been fully vaccinated when the fact is that it's more likely that only about half of the medical profession has been fully vaccinated.

That would make sense that only half would be vaccinated at that point of the article that you posted because it was dated March 20th.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
For the morons that keep saying 96% of DR's have been vaccinated, that's complete BS. This last week alone, two separate friends of the family that are in their 70's had routine check-ups. Two separate Doc's told them they would get them a " vaccine " if they wanted it, but they WOULD NOT recommend they take the shot.

Lot's of MD's are telling people NOT to take the gene therapy vaccine.

Fact, Corona is a non-issue at this point by every metric measurable.

Makes you wonder why the left is pushing so hard for the majority of folks to take the new experimental shot. I don't have the answer but I fear JoeBob is on the right track.

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would have guessed that the excess protein thing might be the first thing to cause problems...

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by bowfisher
For the morons that keep saying 96% of DR's have been vaccinated, that's complete BS. This last week alone, two separate friends of the family that are in their 70's had routine check-ups. Two separate Doc's told them they would get them a " vaccine " if they wanted it, but they WOULD NOT recommend they take the shot.

Lot's of MD's are telling people NOT to take the gene therapy vaccine.

Fact, Corona is a non-issue at this point by every metric measurable.

Makes you wonder why the left is pushing so hard for the majority of folks to take the new experimental shot. I don't have the answer but I fear JoeBob is on the right track.

The left is being pushed by big Pharma to pimp off their product. Follow the money. Same as most things. Doesn't mean covid isn't real! Means they are utilizing and maximizing, for profit! Fear is one of the easiest, methods of reaching large groups!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thats bullshit and many of them have pinched up skin and shot it out the other side

Its going to be great, no lines in the stores, more public hunting, less traffic.

Winning !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/14/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You're wrong again, dumbfuck dumptruck.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
237 members (12344mag, 1Longbow, 160user, 257 roberts, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 25 invisible), 1,849 guests, and 869 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,800
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.