Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

When 50 people died from the Swine Flu vaccine, it was pulled off the market.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Do you have a cite for that or is it more stuff you heard someplace from someone who heard it from their cousin who heard it at their weekly tin foil hat book club meeting?

In both the swine flue breakout of 76 and 09 I see only two case of a vaccine being recalled one (Vaccine recalled) and that was for adverse reaction (no deaths) from 36 people and one For lack of being fully effective. .

Seems to me that 50 people dead would be bigger news so I'm sure you have some sort of cite don't you. You've been a teacher so "show your work" shouldn't be an alien concept. crazy

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pugs

Do you have a cite for that or is it more stuff you heard someplace from someone who heard it from their cousin who heard it at their weekly tin foil hat book club meeting?

In both the swine flue breakout of 76 and 09 I see only two case of a vaccine being recalled one (Vaccine recalled) and that was for adverse reaction (no deaths) from 36 people and one For lack of being fully effective. .

Seems to me that 50 people dead would be bigger news so I'm sure you have some sort of cite don't you. You've been a teacher so "show your work" shouldn't be an alien concept. crazy

This information has entered the realm of common knowledge. Look it up yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This information has entered the realm of common knowledge. Look it up yourself.

grin You don't disappoint. Your crown as Kook Of The Year emeritus is safe.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Literally this fricking easy, smartass. First page results. This says it was pulled after only 25 deaths.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-apr-27-sci-swine-history27-story.html

Called it the swine flu debacle.

What did materialize were cases of a rare side effect thought to be linked to the shot. The unexpected development cut short the vaccination effort -- an unprecedented national campaign -- after 10 weeks.

They cut the whole thing short, an unprecedented push to get every American vaccinated, short after a mere ten weeks after as few as possibly 25 deaths and 500 cases of Guillan-Bare disease.

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/15/21.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Literally this fricking easy, smartass. First page results. This says it was pulled after only 25 deaths.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-apr-27-sci-swine-history27-story.html

Called it the swine flu debacle.

What did materialize were cases of a rare side effect thought to be linked to the shot. The unexpected development cut short the vaccination effort -- an unprecedented national campaign -- after 10 weeks.

They cut the whole thing short, an unprecedented push to get every American vaccinated, short after a mere ten weeks after as few as possibly 25 deaths and 500 cases of Guillan-Bare disease.

Perhaps you need to retake the section on reading comprehension on those SRA reading labs we all did as kids.

(1) "More than 40 million Americans -- almost 25% of the population -- received the swine flu vaccine before the program was halted in December after 10 weeks". So in fact, TRH was completely wrong in his assertion that a vaccine was recalled.

(1) No evidence it was linked to the shot (45 years ago) -

(2) 25 people not 50 but that's just a 100% error.

(3) "No one completely understands the causes of Guillain-Barre, but the condition can develop after a bout with infection or following surgery or vaccination." Yep, one of our own CF members had it and this was several years ago. A viral infection and exhaustion is what his Dr's thought triggered but if a vaccine is convenient then I'm sure that's the cause.

I'll stop peeking at folks on ignore now and remind myself they are there for a reason.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Appropriate kookery...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes, Please read beyond the headlines.

Take this one back in 1976 from the NYT

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16249616/2

SWINE FLU PROGRAM IS HALTED IN 9 STATES AS 3 DIE AFTER SHOTS

But wait! Read the freaking article:

"All three patients are known to have had heart disease, health officials said. and autopsies showed that two died of heart attacks. The family of ‘ the third patient did not permit an autopsy.

After the deaths, swine flu immuni,alions were halted throughout Allegheny County, which includes Pittsburgh, and the Federal Center for Disease Control sent doctors to investigate. No Evidence Shots Caused Them"

Let's now go to a CDC retrospective report:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/12/1/05-1007_article

Read this part:

"Shortly after the national campaign began, 3 elderly persons died after receiving the vaccine in the same clinic. Although investigations found no evidence that the vaccine and deaths were causally related, press frenzy was so intense it drew a televised rebuke from Walter Cronkite for sensationalizing coincidental happenings."

I'm seeing the same sort of BS posted today about how the vaccines are killing people like Mustard Gas on Flanders Fields.

1.) No vaccine is without risks. Period.

2.) You decide if you want it or not. It is your decision.

For you argumentative types, Read #1 and #2 again.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Now you’re just being stupid.

1). Hey, I’m just an old dummy but for my purposes I would consider stopping a vaccine program after ten weeks, and never using the vaccine again the same thing as “recalled”. If you want to be pedantic, maybe they told doctors to throw away their unused doses instead of returning them to the manufacturers.

2). No evidence? Well, they stopped giving the shot because they thought there was a link.

3). I’ve seen and heard the 50 people in other places as well. That said, for the purposes of his point 25 deaths works even better. They pulled the vaccine after a mere 25 deaths in 1976.

4). Well, why are you hating on science? In 1976 they thought 450 reported cases of Guillan-Barre and the deaths were quite possibly link to the vaccine and pulled it from the market.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

grin You don't disappoint. Your crown as Kook Of The Year emeritus is safe.

I take into account the quality of the two or three members here who assigned that title.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I take into account the quality of the two or three members here who assigned that title.

At least you know it when you see it...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Retards can't stop being retarded, 99.9% will still be retards in 3 years

True that!

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’m amazed that after everything that has happened since Obama was elected that there people stupid enough to call conspiracy theorists “kooks”. The last thirteen years have seen practically every conspiracy theory of the last fifty years be proven true. How fricking stupid or asleep do you have to be to automatically discount even the most outlandish assertions these days?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Gopher Gunner is double-fûkked

Yeah buddy, along with a lot more, who thought they needed it.

Last edited by Hammerdown; 07/15/21.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an
emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the
funding base beyond the crisis, we need to increase public
understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or
pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics
follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to
the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end
of process,

Peter Daszak - President of EcoHealth Alliance

https://www.brighteon.com/a569c7c9-9572-47ed-ba3c-130b0c13aa55

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY
60%? I'm calling bullshit on that number. I have it from an excellent source that 100% of the people that got the Vax will indeed die at some point.

Would you believe that 100% of the people that didn't will die too?

I have it from an excellent source that whether one dies or not doesn't have anything to do with vaccines or Covid.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I find it strange that we haven't seen a huge increase in heart attacks given this gloomy prognostication by the prolific Dr. Hoffe. He lives near here and has a reputation in some circles for making some pretty wild predictions that never seem to come true.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
"Overall, we rate Principia Scientific International (PSI) a strong conspiracy and Pseudoscience website promoting anti-vaccine propaganda and frequent misinformation regarding climate change."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
I find it strange that we haven't seen a huge increase in heart attacks given this gloomy prognostication by the prolific Dr. Hoffe. He lives near here and has a reputation in some circles for making some pretty wild predictions that never seem to come true.

Interesting. I was wondering about his reputation

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (12344mag, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 75 invisible), 2,513 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,356
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.