Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

This is worthy of watching. ☕ 🤔 👍

Most people are waaay too trusting of the Uber wealthy and need discernment like this.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I had a bad reaction to my first dose of Moderna. I ended up in the ER with O2 sats of 54%. I spent about a month on Oxygen after that and still have to use it on occasion because.my sats drop from time to time.

The guy from the medical supply place was at my house this morning checking my O2 machine. He said he has a ton of new customers on oxygen now that he has to service. I asked if it was due to covid and he said no its due to the vaccine. He said he tells everyone he knows not to get the shot. I often wish I wouldn't have got it but the odds weren't in my favor if I got covid. The more they push the shot the more suspicious I get.

Bb

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just because folks get the shot don't mean that they will not get that crap.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I had a bad reaction to my first dose of Moderna. I ended up in the ER with O2 sats of 54%. I spent about a month on Oxygen after that and still have to use it on occasion because.my sats drop from time to time.

The guy from the medical supply place was at my house this morning checking my O2 machine. He said he has a ton of new customers on oxygen now that he has to service. I asked if it was due to covid and he said no its due to the vaccine. He said he tells everyone he knows not to get the shot. I often wish I wouldn't have got it but the odds weren't in my favor if I got covid. The more they push the shot the more suspicious I get.

Bb

A guy from a medical supply company tells people to not get the shot….I mean for sure don’t listen to doctors….just salesmen…lol

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Worked with livestock as a career. Immune responses often fail to develop especially when other stress factors are involved.

1Minute
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wonder how long before the White House tries to shut down the Camp 🔥 for “misinformation” 😜

Critics slam the White House after Psaki reveals it's consulting with Facebook to 'flag misinformation'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-slam-psaki-white-houseconsulting-facebook-flag-misinformation

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/15/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
It’s quite amazing the number of Virologist, Medical Doctors and PhD researchers that we have right here at The Campfire.

Such wonders and prodigies abound hereabouts.

And some of them are right.

Who here is qualified to know whether they’re right or not?

Never in recent history has there been so much misinformation on a single subject than this one.

It’s an individual’s choice to vaccinate or not to vaccinate, as many here have said. Some apparently have had good results taking it and a few here have reported bad results. Flip the coin or roll the dice.

There is no long term data available to be conclusive on a treatment not yet approved by the FDA.

That is all.

Oh hell, I can think of a lot of misinformation through the years, tons.
But in this day and age, it doesn't take years to research out data, especially concerning this shot they are passing off as a vaccine. What is amazing is how many people trust and believe everything the AMA, the pharmaceutical companies, the Media, the Virologist, and anyone who claims they have some Phd is some form of medical field. It's real hard form me to get real serious about believing anyone who only "practices" medicine and their symbol is 2 serpents on a stick.
Thankfully my Medical Doctor told me not to take any so called vaccine, but instead gave me a prescription for Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What a bunch of Branch Covidian retards !

So in love of fearing their new angry Diety Covid-19 , fall to your knees and fellate your new God while he sticks you and dumps his poison in you ...

Aren't some of you adults for focks sake ? So easily manipulated to bend over and spread it

Pathetic .......,

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

Bb

A guy from a medical supply company tells people to not get the shot….I mean for sure don’t listen to doctors….just salesmen…lol

His advice may in fact to be to drum up some more work for himself.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bb

I'm glad you came forward to warn others of your experience.
Most that suffer from the shot don't have the courage to admit that they might have made a wrong choice.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Swamplord

So in love of fearing their new angry Diety Covid-19 , fall to your knees and fellate your new God while he sticks you and dumps his poison in you ...

Aren't some of you adults for focks sake ? So easily manipulated to bend over and spread it

Pathetic .......,

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The covid 19 is to depopulate the world. People will wind up dead in the next 2-5 years.

https://nojabforme.info/

https://www.openvaers.com/index.php

only 1% of deaths reported.

No it isn't. The people that would die from the vaccines are the people they want. Obedient people. While the people that would survive are the undesirables

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by fgold767
yeah can't spell today....had the pfizer shots in January and February...yesterday took the ambulance ride to local er....and boy oh boy....yep...got the big bad covid...feel like siitt....at leas the temp is down some today....ain't life grand! NO idea where I got it.
You may indeed have it and I wouldn't disagree that the "vaccine" doesn't work. That said, I think the .gov has issued the order to just call everything COVID again, in order to push their agenda and scare the feeble-minded into submission.

No! I would agree it does not work if you do not get it. Additionally there are quite predictable factors that clearly predict the vaccine does not work for those on a select few prescription drugs that act as a imunosupressant. Then roughly 5% of those who do get vaccinated are susceptible to acquiring Covid 19 though the likelihood of needing to be hospitalized is highly reduced.

for those who are not vaccinated and manage to come down with the Covid 19 virus you have a 98% chance of surviving. and a 90 % chance of avoiding long haulers symptoms. these are the figures I believe of the few contrasting narratives being shared.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Chances of ending up in the hospital or dead from the Rona are pretty small for people who have had the shot, but not zero.
Probably about the same as those who haven't had the shot.

No it is significantly beneficial. The only people dying from it now are not vaccinated. This isn't controversial.

If my baby sister's FIL dies and he is in ICU right now, you can retract your statement, cause it will be a lie. I'll keep you posted.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Pathetic .......,

Thanks for the laugh man !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Chances of ending up in the hospital or dead from the Rona are pretty small for people who have had the shot, but not zero.
Probably about the same as those who haven't had the shot.

No it is significantly beneficial. The only people dying from it now are not vaccinated. This isn't controversial.

If my baby sister's FIL dies and he is in ICU right now, you can retract your statement, cause it will be a lie. I'll keep you posted.

The FIL will probably die unfortunately according to the study that says “835 times more likely to die if you are vaccinated”.

If he can still talk, ask what kinda flowers he wants at his funeral and if he accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

Because pre-planned, multi-year sleeper sock puppets have so much more credibility.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Seems to be the consensus now...

Which begs the questions...why get the shot?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bad Ingewe !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Seems to be the consensus now...

Which begs the questions...why get the shot?

Yep.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,320
Posts18,468,439
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.