Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Texas SWAT leader killed, three other officers injured during standoff

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-sw...re-multiple-police-officers-were-injured

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
That’s awful. Prayers for all involved.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If this is happenin' in Levelland then I'm waiting to judge to see who sent SWAT to-do what and why.

Nothing ever happens there.

This could easily turn-out to-be Feds sending-in local SWAT as sacrificial lambs to kick-in doors on some vet who happened to-be in DC on 6 Jan.

Or it could be a bad guy, drug dealer, hiding out in Levelland and all of these SWAT members are awesome God fearing freedom loving flag waving Constitutional Conservative family men ....

.... but there are some distinctions to be made these days. Things are very blurry thanks to the libtards.

Gonna wait and see.

It's just a matter of time before the feds send a SWAT team to the wrong house for the wrong reasons and the shtf goes-down.

SWAT is supposed to NEVER kick doors mid afternoon UNLESS hostages are involved and someone's life is in eminent danger so I am assuming that's what has happened here but ... waiting on all the info.

Last edited by SCRooster; 07/15/21. Reason: Corrected autocorrect correction that was incorrect

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Levelland is full of wetbacks nowadays. I’m sure they’ve probably got Meth like all small rural towns nowadays.

I’ve got family buried in the City Cemetery there.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Problem is, whatever reporting there is may or may not be reliable and factual. We're left to guess mostly these days.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Problem is, whatever reporting there is may or may not be reliable and factual. We're left to guess mostly these days.

Yep.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Something odd about this and, as I suspected, there appears to be "multiple agencies" involved as-in city, county, state and apparently Federal officers involved .... very odd, middle of the day door rush doesn't make sense.

So if the shooter does have hostages why were the feds suddenly in the middle of everything immediately from the get-go? And who tipped-off the hostage taker in advance? And how is this guy gunned-up enough to fend-off an up armored modern SWAT team?

Any locals getting any info please do share when it becomes available.

Last edited by SCRooster; 07/15/21. Reason: Corrected autocorrect correction that was incorrect

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The story I read made it sound like he was shot while in front of the house, not kicking in the door. A lot of the smaller towns here are supported by the larger cities when things like this come up. Don’t think the Feds showed up until after the LEO were shot.

I have no idea what happened to start it all. Levelland is still primarily a farming and oilfield town. Oilfield doesn’t always attract the crowd you want around.

One of my wife’s classmates is SWAT for the Lubbock PD. Glad he wasn’t involved.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Everywhere I've been the last few years ( and I'm not a
world traveler) has some dope heads whether the
residents acknowledge it or not, even remote rural
areas
The oilfields I've known of have considerable meth
users. Known of a few high climbers that were
partaking as well

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

598 members (1_deuce, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,159 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,281
Posts18,448,568
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.