24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: Stophel] #16255718 07/15/21
H
hookeye Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
H
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We ARE the U.N.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Where the hell did Kenya get 445 million dollars?

Proly from world leader pedo sex trafficking

BP-B2

Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: JeffP] #16255757 07/15/21
F
fburgtx Online Content
Campfire Guide
Online Content
Campfire Guide
F
We’re gonna cure racism!! Just like we did in South Africa!!!

Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: JeffP] #16255771 07/15/21
D
Dess Offline
Campfire Guide
Campfire Guide
D
Defund the local police...bring in armed outsiders from the Federal government or UN.

I guess it's easier on their conscience when opposing someone you don't know. Remember, it goes both ways.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: Dess] #16255814 07/15/21
local_dirt Offline
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Dess
Defund the local police...bring in armed outsiders from the Federal government or UN.

I guess it's easier on their conscience when opposing someone you don't know. Remember, it goes both ways.

Someone, well known conservative patriot, predicted this way back. Can't remember who it was.??

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: local_dirt] #16255819 07/15/21
Fireball2 Offline
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Someone, well known conservative patriot, predicted this way back. Can't remember who it was.??

Um, anyone paying attention?

LOL
IC-A

Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: Fireball2] #16255852 07/15/21
R
Ranger99 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Um, anyone paying attention?

No, nobody's paying attention.
The electricity and water still works, the big screen
and the cellphone still works.
Pizza delivery man still makes the rounds.
Gasoline is still available even if it's overpriced

It'll take several days (at least) of doing without
before anyone will take notice of the state of affairs

Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: JeffP] #16255897 07/15/21
MontanaMan Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Biden is bound & determined to push this country to the breaking point with all this bullschitt.........................getting pretty unbearable.

By design? Or are they just that stupid / naïve?

MM

Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: JeffP] #16255902 07/15/21
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Someone tell me what happens first: secession or free range potshots at UN troops?

Best guess?

Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: DMc] #16255944 07/15/21
A
AKPENDUDE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DMc
Someone tell me what happens first: secession or free range potshots at UN troops?

Best guess?

Best guess…

Neither….all the big takers will just sit at home and type bullshit on internet hunting forums just like they are now.

Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: AKPENDUDE] #16255951 07/15/21
BigDave39355 Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

Blah blah blah the blah.

Dave

The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it. Lou Holtz

IC-B

Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: AKPENDUDE] #16255956 07/15/21
local_dirt Offline
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

Neither….all the big takers will just sit at home and type bullshit on internet hunting forums just like they are now.

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You mean like some chunt liberal that comes on an Outdoorsman's board and never once posts a picture or story about anything outdoors?

You're fugking pathetic.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: BigDave39355] #16255957 07/15/21
local_dirt Offline
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

Blah blah blah the blah.

#vaginalipsflappin

smile

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: local_dirt] #16255958 07/15/21
A
AKPENDUDE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You mean like some chunt liberal that comes on an Outdoorsman's board and never once posts a picture or story about anything outdoors?

You're fugking pathetic.

No I mean people like you.

You’ll do nothing, you won’t shoot anybody, you won’t be part of a civil war, you’ll do [bleep] nothing. You know it, I know it, everybody here knows it.

Last edited by AKPENDUDE; 07/15/21.
Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: AKPENDUDE] #16256000 07/16/21
local_dirt Offline
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You're fugking pathetic.

You’ll do nothing, you won’t shoot anybody, you won’t be part of a civil war, you’ll do [bleep] nothing. You know it, I know it, everybody here knows it.

Easy enough to find out. Come fugk with me, chkunt.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: local_dirt] #16256002 07/16/21
A
AKPENDUDE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You're fugking pathetic.

I hope somebody does so you can go to prison for life. You’d make a great prison bitch lol.

Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: AKPENDUDE] #16256004 07/16/21
Valsdad Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You're fugking pathetic.

I hope somebody does so you can go to prison for life. You’d make a great prison bitch lol.

I’m sorry you feel that way.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: AKPENDUDE] #16256078 07/16/21
local_dirt Offline
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DMc

Best guess?

Best guess…

AKsquatsonpenisDuDE,

Big Talkers?

You're fugking pathetic.

Dream on, you angry little chkunt. I'll never be as good a cocksukker As You Are.

Now get out there and cut those lawns. I don't want any
burps in my Social Security checks. More guns to buy more ammo to buy. All on your nickel..

Lol.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: Stophel] #16256138 07/16/21
T
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
T
Originally Posted by Stophel

Where the hell did Kenya get 445 million dollars?

From the United States.

No man escapes
When freedom fails,
The best men rot in filthy jails;
And they who cried: “Appease, Appease!”
Are hanged by men they tried to please.
Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: JeffP] #16256170 07/16/21
gitem_12 Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
guys...blue helmets make better aiming points

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil [Re: gitem_12] #16256269 07/16/21
local_dirt Offline
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by gitem_12
guys...blue helmets make better aiming points

And they prolly won't be speaking English.

What about the F15's?

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1b
Who's Online Now
650 registered members (10Glocks, 1234, 10ring1, 02bfishn, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,206 guests, and 642 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2022 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.