Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by duck911
All politics, assaults, and name calling aside....... A simple question.

...from a simple mind.

And the irony is not lost on anyone the way you violate your own ground rules.

Fear the crabcat.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Most of the posters here are losers who know about 1/2 of what they think they know.

They know you're a douche with a gay and retard fetish.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I have not and will not get the shot. Not a fear monger but don’t see the need. I don’t believe there will be a massive die off from covid or the shot. Life will proceed as usual if the dumb asses don’t lock us down again. I will continue to not wear a mask but I do wash my hands. Have a nice day ducky Pooh. Making up a false The sky is falling scenario won’t accomplish anything. Ed

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Most of the posters here are losers who know about 1/2 of what they think they know.

They know you're a douche with a gay and retard fetish.

Must not be able to keep her hand off herself.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just remember - the shot mfg's have legal immunity FOREVER if you get fugged-up from submitting to Dr. Frankenstein's lab jab.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Late term abortion crew is trying to save children's lives with the jab.

The libs are destructive, to everyone, including themselves. Lot of self hatred boiling over to anarchy.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Why stock up?Take the dead peoples chit.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Used cars should be cheaper.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Just remember - the shot mfg's have legal immunity FOREVER if you get fugged-up from submitting to Dr. Frankenstein's lab jab.

And that right there would make any reasonable person pause.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
All politics, assaults, and name calling aside....... A simple question.

There is a group of folks here that believe a COVID shot is going to result in quite a bit of mayhem - clots, strokes, DNA changes, and, really, mass deaths for anyone who has been stuck. There is a lot of excitement here about mass "vaccine" deaths.

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the US has been stuck (let alone the rest of the world). That means, if your death wish's are even REMOTELY correct, we will see a die off event like never experienced in recent human history. The impact to the US economy and national security will be massive.

My serious question is, if you are in that camp, what MATERIAL changes are you making to your home, food supplies, and security to survive in this impending mass die off event? Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Hoarding? Have you removed all cash from the market, and gone to all precious metals? Have you started stockpiling fuel? Food?

Are you preparing for a society that in 5 or 10 years will look NOTHING like we have now? Collapsing infrastructure..... A collapsing pharmaceutical supply chain. Bye Bye to your gout meds and high blood pressure pills.

If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Jesus Christ! If someone believed there were going to be a mass die off, why the he'll would they need to stockpile anything? The stuff will be laying around unguarded.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Because of the nature of my job, I was required to get the shots or lose my job. I'm not pro or anti vaccine. I could take it or leave it. With that said, I couldn't care less if other people take it. Should be up to each person to decide for themselves.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.

Inquiring minds wanna know!

YOU define loser.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Name calling aside ?

And then you accuse the people you’re asking this question as to “wishing for a massive die off” .

Wow that’s rich. Bitch

I’ve always tried to be prepared for most scenarios, especially bad ones.

I’m pretty certain that’s why cops carry guns instead of bubble wands. YMMV

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Time will tell won't it!?

I see no reason for the hostilities. A bunch of people are going to die anyway. If the world population is decreased by 35 percent Gates will have failed to meet his goal. We've got to pump those numbers up!!!

Personally, I don't get flu shots, and rarely catch anything but flack. Why volunteer for an experiment?

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Huntz
Why stock up?Take the dead peoples chit.

This is the obvious answer the OP is too thick to fathom.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by Beaver10

My first reply wasn’t flippant...A massive die off wouldn’t do anything, but help.

Very flippant and totally wrong. Your imaginary scenario would be gruesome. In reality and many of the things you don't even realize you rely on would be gone.

Not scared....Sorry you are.

You get the shot, too ?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

YOU define loser.

Posterboy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Does anyone actually believe that all these politicians demanding We Subjects take the jab, have actually taken it themselves.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If you believe the government, especially the Democrat Party has your best interest at heart and are just trying to keep you safe and well, you are a f*cken idiot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
If you believe the government, especially the Democrat Party has your best interest at heart and are just trying to keep you safe and well, you are a f*cken idiot.

This^^^

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,873 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,350
Posts18,468,852
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.