Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Anyone who doesn't believe the elites would like to eliminate a significant portion of the population is a fool.... the question is can they?

Robots are way less problematic than pesky peasants and create less of a mess

I'd say as soon as they can make a robot they can molest like they do these stolen kids we're toast. Right now they need human flesh for places like Epstein Island.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Preppers number one rule is; don't discuss your preparations. duh

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Anyone who doesn't believe the elites would like to eliminate a significant portion of the population is a fool.... the question is can they?

Robots are way less problematic than pesky peasants and create less of a mess

I'd say as soon as they can make a robot they can molest like they do these stolen kids we're toast. Right now they need human flesh for places like Epstein Island.

Good point.... maybe they will have kid farms in the future?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by smokepole
The apocalypse is eminent??

The apocalypse is famous and respected within a particular sphere or profession??

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I’m completely agnostic on the results of the stab.

All I know for sure is the following:

1) it was approved for fast tracking on an emergency basis with the FDA

2) drugs that are approved under normal circumstances are pulled from the shelves after longer term use shows unanticipated consequences

3) I had the disease and it didn’t effect me as badly as it did others

Therefore the potential risk is greater than even the best-case reward.

For those who got it that’s their choice. I have older friends in shakier health who consulted with their dr and got it. I can respect that.

The people who recognize the validity of my calculations but who wanted to stop hearing about it so they got the stab… meh whatever. If you’re ok being a guinea pig for convenience-sake that your prerogative.

Those who believe everything the govt and the media tell ya so you’re scared [bleep] and just can’t leave the house without a mask and/or the stab… everybody dies but not everyone lives. If you’re worshipping your life so fully that you’re unable to live at peace with the order of the world maybe you need to find a new subject more worthy of worship.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Yeah great...now I have a picture of biden leaning forward mumbling "Mmmm...mobil 1".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
What with 7.9 billion people in the world ? We could use a die off and a lot of bad things would correct itself.

Let the dying commence.

🦫

I’m with Beav. I’ll volunteer free excavator service to bury the dead, Let the bodies hit the floor!👊

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/17/21.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by duck911
If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Most of the posters here are losers who know about 1/2 of what they think they know.

And a few that know absolutely nothing.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by Slavek
All politics, assaults, and name calling aside....... A simple question.

There is a group of folks here that believe a COVID shot is going to result in quite a bit of mayhem - clots, strokes, DNA changes, and, really, mass deaths for anyone who has been stuck. There is a lot of excitement here about mass "vaccine" deaths.

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the US has been stuck (let alone the rest of the world). That means, if your death wish's are even REMOTELY correct, we will see a die off event like never experienced in recent human history. The impact to the US economy and national security will be massive.

My serious question is, if you are in that camp, what MATERIAL changes are you making to your home, food supplies, and security to survive in this impending mass die off event? Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Hoarding? Have you removed all cash from the market, and gone to all precious metals? Have you started stockpiling fuel? Food?

Are you preparing for a society that in 5 or 10 years will look NOTHING like we have now? Collapsing infrastructure..... A collapsing pharmaceutical supply chain. Bye Bye to your gout meds and high blood pressure pills.

If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.

Actually Covid-19 is a lot more dangerous then the vaccines design to deal with it. There is lot of false anti-vax information spread by certain groups and/or individuals. For example, Democrats could come on this board to discourage vaccinations reducing number of Republican voters for upcoming elections. I am not saying this is the case, but some envision such activity.

Love seeing you two retards get together and collaborate on content. Very entertaining.

I am just trying to help folks out. They provide me daily dose of entertainment. If enough people are not vaccinated the virus will come back in force this fall.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Libs love organic food, avoid preservatives, meat etc.... yet they are first in line for the covid vac. hard to wrap my mind around liberal logic .....

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by copperking81

There is a group of folks here that believe a COVID shot is going to result in quite a bit of mayhem - clots, strokes, DNA changes, and, really, mass deaths for anyone who has been stuck. There is a lot of excitement here about mass "vaccine" deaths.

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the US has been stuck (let alone the rest of the world). That means, if your death wish's are even REMOTELY correct, we will see a die off event like never experienced in recent human history. The impact to the US economy and national security will be massive.

My serious question is, if you are in that camp, what MATERIAL changes are you making to your home, food supplies, and security to survive in this impending mass die off event? Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Hoarding? Have you removed all cash from the market, and gone to all precious metals? Have you started stockpiling fuel? Food?

Are you preparing for a society that in 5 or 10 years will look NOTHING like we have now? Collapsing infrastructure..... A collapsing pharmaceutical supply chain. Bye Bye to your gout meds and high blood pressure pills.

Actually Covid-19 is a lot more dangerous then the vaccines design to deal with it. There is lot of false anti-vax information spread by certain groups and/or individuals. For example, Democrats could come on this board to discourage vaccinations reducing number of Republican voters for upcoming elections. I am not saying this is the case, but some envision such activity.

Love seeing you two retards get together and collaborate on content. Very entertaining.

I am just trying to help folks out. They provide me daily dose of entertainment. If enough people are not vaccinated the virus will come back in force this fall.

Yep.... might be a bad flu season......

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Libs love organic food, avoid preservatives, meat etc.... yet they are first in line for the covid vac. hard to wrap my mind around liberal logic .....

You got a really good point. I am sure in their own mixed up world it makes perfect sense.

Last edited by jdm953; 07/17/21.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
To set the record straight, since this thread went off track:

1) I have NOT had the shot, nor do I ever intend to
2) This "mass die off" scenario frequently discussed here was not created, nor perpetuated, by me. (I don't buy into that bullshit) I am repeating back this scenario that has been dreamt up by many on the 24HCF.

I was *specifically* asking the ones who keep posting videos portending sludgy blood, cancers, modified DNA, and mass die offs........... Are they ACTUALLY preparing for a global die off, and if so, how.

Ya mean those Real Hampy Campeye videos with people that have blood coming out of their eyeballs? 🥴 laugh

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) blah blah blah blah blah….

Why is it every time I read anything you post I hear this playing in the background?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Funny how that lying cunt drops the euro bullshit occasionally...must have used the wrong sockpuppet.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Funny how that lying cunt drops the euro bullshit occasionally...must have used the wrong sockpuppet.

Hahaha!

Sounds fairly Americanized eh?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Since I had covid and am not in an at risk demographic I will choose to not get the vaccine as long as I have a choice. I am Leary of giving it to kids without being vetted to the lengths of other vaccines, there could be long term effects since it's a new type of shot and not the old "weakened or dead"virus vaccines we're used to. Plus it hasn't been around for decades like traditional vaccines. Maybe I'm just not informed enough on what is all in it but hearing stories of severe albeit rare reactions and first hand accounts of people saying it made them feel like [bleep] for days isn't a big selling point for me. Being told y natural immunity isn't as good makes me pause as well. This has zero to do with politics from my stand point. These are the same reasons I don't get the seasonal flu shot. Being a veteran I've had dozens of shots in my life, I get my tetanus shot when it's due but aside from that, I don't see the need. Now if covid is here to stay and I live to be old and have health issues and it's proven to be effective than absolutely I'll get it. I think it should be a personal choice and no one should be forced to take it at any age. Unless there is a lot more they aren't telling us, then I'll likely keep this viewpoint. I support people getting it or not based on their own situation.

You state this your view has nothing to do with politics..... uuum this whole mess is all political... that's the point.
Oh and the vaccine's you got in the past.... well this is a different day... these vaccines again are about politics.... hello?

Ok, my perspective of the shot has nothing to do with politics, never said the virus wasn't. There have been major major changes around the world in the last year.
My reasons for not getting the shot aren't political, they are realistic.

No I don't believe it will cause massive dieoffs as some claim. However there could be long term effects not yet seen, perhaps reproduction is affected or something. The population would be reduced if that was the case naturally I guess. Seems about as likely as poisoning the population or whenever some think the shot will do to create massive dieoffs. That whole argument is ludicrous at best, under the scenario given selective removal of those deemed inferior is what has historically happened, I doubt they can do that with a shot. I thought this was a logical discussion about the pros and cons of getting the covid shot, such as deductive reasoning vs following blind etc. Please, continue with the madness, I'll not check back in on this one. This whole place has gone mad faster than the world has. Sheesh

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since I had covid and am not in an at risk demographic I will choose to not get the vaccine as long as I have a choice. I am Leary of giving it to kids without being vetted to the lengths of other vaccines, there could be long term effects since it's a new type of shot and not the old "weakened or dead"virus vaccines we're used to. Plus it hasn't been around for decades like traditional vaccines. Maybe I'm just not informed enough on what is all in it but hearing stories of severe albeit rare reactions and first hand accounts of people saying it made them feel like [bleep] for days isn't a big selling point for me. Being told y natural immunity isn't as good makes me pause as well. This has zero to do with politics from my stand point. These are the same reasons I don't get the seasonal flu shot. Being a veteran I've had dozens of shots in my life, I get my tetanus shot when it's due but aside from that, I don't see the need. Now if covid is here to stay and I live to be old and have health issues and it's proven to be effective than absolutely I'll get it. I think it should be a personal choice and no one should be forced to take it at any age. Unless there is a lot more they aren't telling us, then I'll likely keep this viewpoint. I support people getting it or not based on their own situation.

You state this your view has nothing to do with politics..... uuum this whole mess is all political... that's the point.
Oh and the vaccine's you got in the past.... well this is a different day... these vaccines again are about politics.... hello?

Ok, my perspective of the shot has nothing to do with politics, never said the virus wasn't. There have been major major changes around the world in the last year.
My reasons for not getting the shot aren't political, they are realistic.

No I don't believe it will cause massive dieoffs as some claim. However there could be long term effects not yet seen, perhaps reproduction is affected or something. The population would be reduced if that was the case naturally I guess. Seems about as likely as poisoning the population or whenever some think the shot will do to create massive dieoffs. That whole argument is ludicrous at best, under the scenario given selective removal of those deemed inferior is what has historically happened, I doubt they can do that with a shot. I thought this was a logical discussion about the pros and cons of getting the covid shot, such as deductive reasoning vs following blind etc. Please, continue with the madness, I'll not check back in on this one. This whole place has gone mad faster than the world has. Sheesh

A clue for you Colorado.... when the Duck'O'death starts a thread any serious conversation goes out the window

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Hastings

I don't know anything more to do. We have roofs to stay under if we can keep from being dispossessed by riffraff, we are in a heavily armed rural area. We live completely unmortgaged, have access to usable water, own grazing livestock, an unending supply of wood for heat and cooking and manual tools to harvest it, a big supply of canned food mostly beans, a big supply of 50# bags of fine salt (very important), can use a horse, plenty of ammo including the very important .22 rimfire, concentrated insecticides and repellent, hard money (which might be useless). Most every thing that flies, swims, or walks can be eaten. The big problem will be lawlessness and repelling bad people.

The bigger problem will be repelling major organized religion.

After the last major malthusian event of the 1340s, organized religion took advantage of the chaos to seize control of the known civilized world. Whereupon they repressed all knowledge, including knowledge of the bible, science and math.

The priesthood drove the world into the dark ages and kept its knee on the neck of civilization for several hundred years. They used people's superstitions and fears to control the masses and executed any heretics in excruciating manners.

Nothing about the base nature of humanity has changed in the last 1000 years. History always repeats itself because what was true of Sociology in the year 1000 is still true today. Masses of people behave in very predictable ways.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by deflave
Just when we thought the Duck couldn’t get any dumber.

LOL

Speak for yourself - that muttonhead's well is deep.

I wonder who is more embarrassed.

His mom or his dad.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (1OntarioJim, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 37 invisible), 1,942 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,440
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.