Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
GRIZZ Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
At home... Besides molesting the full time night women...

I likes to sip a little JB whilst I play my Fender Strat or shoot my traditional bow out in the back...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This time of year, my wife and I are on our back deck pretty much every day from 4PM to 7PM (or later), and we almost always cook dinners outdoors. (We have a large, shaded back yard that is beautiful and that we love to enjoy).

We read, play with the dogs, entertain friends and family, throw some cornhole, sip some adult beverages..... The wife will pull a few straggler weeds while I bet on some MLB. Our good friends have a 2 year old daughter who loves to play in our sprinklers.

Our backyard is a weekly, and sometimes daily gathering spot for our friends and family, so life is good in the neighborhood and we are always entertaining and enjoying our people.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
This time of year, my wife and I are on our back deck pretty much every day from 4PM to 7PM (or later), and we almost always cook dinners outdoors. (We have a large, shaded back yard that is beautiful and that we love to enjoy).

We read, play with the dogs, entertain friends and family, throw some cornhole, sip some adult beverages..... The wife will pull a few straggler weeds while I bet on some MLB. Our good friends have a 2 year old daughter who loves to play in our sprinklers.

Our backyard is a weekly, and sometimes daily gathering spot for our friends and family, so life is good in the neighborhood and we are always entertaining and enjoying our people.

You're living the dream!! I hope you demonstrate good flashlights after dark and spread the Gospel of Lithium-ion!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You're living the dream!! I hope you demonstrate good flashlights after dark and spread the Gospel of Lithium-ion!!

Ha! There are some new LED's juuuuust hitting the market that will be even cheaper, and run cooler than the stuff out now. I've seen some lab test runs - it'll knock our socks off. Like you know, anyone running an incan torch has no idea the tech out there these days!

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Been on a cooking kick.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Fish and drink
Drink.and fish
We have 5 strip pits within walking distance of the house.
Usually ride the sxs to them though
Sit on one of the decks over looking one of the strip pits with my wife and have a few coolie pops
Fart around in the shop.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I grill out every Sunday evening. Church sets the tone on Sunday morning. The rest of the day is a bit laid back, with grilling out to cap off the day. Two beers while grilling and one or two with dinner hits the spot. For some reason, my “give a crap” fades away when I’m grilling. Got chops, chicken and burgers for tomorrow.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm retired.

Chillin' be like an all day/all night thing now.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cutting winter firewood and yard work. Then enjoy the backyard and mountain views. Later tonight after midnight the temps will be down around 40°F. Shoot whatever gun or bow and whenever I want.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/17/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
+ 1 on the retired, chilling is my life.My oldest daughter asked me what i do all day......
Whatever the hell i want !

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Change into my sweat pants tee shirt and sloppy shoes as soon as possible. Maybe work on some leashes in front of the tv or putter around in the gun room.
There's always something to putter on in there.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Read books, drink beer, strippers.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Feed the fish and deer then go check the cows till dark. While looking for something that needs shooting.

Life is good live it while you can.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Listing to the Statler Brothers as I type.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Fishing with grandsons.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What a fugking homo.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Leather work, ride a Colt, load ammo or go shot.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
That does not look like fun to me.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
evenings and weekends around home i tinker in my new shop. still putting it together. probably be done about the time i kick. yesterday wife mentioned that she wanted some shelves built for her office/craft room. i pulled a 1x12x10 rough cut white pine off the stack and planed, ripped, routed and otherwise turned it into a nice shelf unit, including making the shelf brackets and moldings. 7th grade woodworking level project but i took my time and it turned out really nice. after that i sat in the shop door and watched it dump buckets of rain while i sipped homebrew and listened to blues tunes on pandora all evening and communed with nature. other than that i go to my camp every 2-3 weeks and fish, hunt, party and tinker. my entertainment requirements are easily fulfilled with the stuff i have accumulated in the past 59 years.

My diploma is a DD214
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (204guy, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 37 invisible), 1,951 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,417
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.