Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

The Biden Administration has announced plans to send agents “door to door” in order to “get remaining Americans vaccinated, by ensuring they have the information they need on how both safe and accessible the vaccine is.”

A leaked script from the Lake County Health Department in Illinois tells the Community Health Ambassadors to keep track of the addresses and responses from residents in a “Doorknocking Spreadsheet.”

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) makes the following observations:

The U.S. Constitution provides no authority for the federal government to be involved in medicine, for example, by recommending, promoting, or mandating treatments.

If the Ambassador knows a person’s vaccination status, the government has already been collecting personal health data and sharing it with agents having nothing to do with the person’s care, a violation of the Fourth Amendment. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) will not protect you—it allows very broad disclosure to government officials.

States have the lawful authority to regulate the practice of medicine, but the Ambassadors are evidently not under any constraints regarding training, credentialing, documentation, or scope of practice, although they are collecting data and giving medical advice without supervision. Even medical assistants and medical scribes need to meet certain qualifications.

Ambassadors are promoting an experimental product, with no information on risks. Even if a product is FDA-approved, advertisers and medical professionals must divulge risks, such as heart inflammation, paralysis from Guillain-Barré or other causes, miscarriage, or death. Contrast the Ambassador’s script with the disclosures on a television ad for a drug, say one to treat your dog’s heartworm.

In the opinion of AAPS, this door-to-door solicitation violates the ethical principles of protecting confidentiality and informed consent. Health professionals need a patient’s implied consent even to be seen; they may not simply show up uninvited at a stranger’s home.

For both legal and ethical reasons, the program should be discontinued at once, AAPS states.

https://aapsonline.org/covid-shot-home-visits-unconstitutional-and-unethical/

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
MAGA

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Even though I'm a long ways from any roads, I still had a census guy show up last year. So they know someone lives there and I assume the vax checkers will show up too.

It's not something I've researched, but I've heard some say that the govt has a right to trespass to do this, based on general police powers they have.

Maybe, but I put a sign at my cabin saying "if you weren't invited, you're assumed to be a hostile trespasser." And this is how I answer the door.

[Linked Image]

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The government would never do anything unconstitutional!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is just asking for home invasions via enterprising hoodlums masquerading as Biden Vax personnel. IMO, the best thing to do is to deny any entry. If "legit" vax personnel gain entrance to your front steps, don't let them in and query them on who they are, where their authority comes from and what info they already have about you. This way you will be ready to sue the government for HIPPA and human rights violations. Do not give out any info including your own vax status.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
Even though I'm a long ways from any roads, I still had a census guy show up last year. So they know someone lives there and I assume the vax checkers will show up too.

It's not something I've researched, but I've heard some say that the govt has a right to trespass to do this, based on general police powers they have.

Maybe, but I put a sign at my cabin saying "if you weren't invited, you're assumed to be a hostile trespasser." And this is how I answer the door.

[Linked Image]
Very nice.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

What weight or brand is the heat guard? That's got more holes than swiss cheese on a bagel.
I bet that would rival some of the carbon fiber ones weight wise.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

[Linked Image]

What weight or brand is the heat guard? That's got more holes than swiss cheese on a bagel.

It's this one: https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...ight-m-lok-moe-ept-sba3-pistol-kit1.html

Very light and solid as well.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Duh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

[Linked Image]

It's this one: https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...ight-m-lok-moe-ept-sba3-pistol-kit1.html

Very light and solid as well.

I can't see how anyone could go wrong with that. The barrel is a hard vanadium alloy, trigger group sounds good as does the bolt carrier...the price is definitely right.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by geedubya

The Biden Administration has announced plans to send agents “door to door” in order to “get remaining Americans vaccinated, by ensuring they have the information they need on how both safe and accessible the vaccine is.”

A leaked script from the Lake County Health Department in Illinois tells the Community Health Ambassadors to keep track of the addresses and responses from residents in a “Doorknocking Spreadsheet.”

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) makes the following observations:

The U.S. Constitution provides no authority for the federal government to be involved in medicine, for example, by recommending, promoting, or mandating treatments.

GWB
As if they GAF whether it's 'legal or not'... EFF THEM!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
As I’ve said before “IF “ they catch me outside I’m “just a relative “ visiting and the owner ran some errands dont know when they will be back
And I never answer the door for someone I dont recognize. Have a driveway alarm to alert me and several cameras to document

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Neither Unconstitutional nor unethical has ever stopped the police state! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by IA_fog
As I’ve said before “IF “ they catch me outside I’m “just a relative “ visiting and the owner ran some errands dont know when they will be back
And I never answer the door for someone I dont recognize. Have a driveway alarm to alert me and several cameras to document

how about not being a pussy ....and use what my response will be....[bleep] off....I mean really act like you are a relative?....bob

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Civil (?) War was fought with BP.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'm ready.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"A leaked script from the Lake County Health Department in Illinois tells the Community Health Ambassadors to keep track of the addresses and responses from residents in a “Doorknocking Spreadsheet.”"

This is key. The purpose is to identify those who refuse the vaccine (rather than just those who haven't gotten around to it yet). Their next visit to those people's homes will be with two or three police officers who will inform you that it's not optional.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
If they show up here, they'll get the same warm welcome the Census dude got....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The lines have been clearly drawn. They have declared war on conservative Americans.

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
You guys have your tin foil hats on too tight, halucinating again about something that'll never happen.

Last edited by gunswizard; 07/18/21.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
This is just asking for home invasions via enterprising hoodlums masquerading as Biden Vax personnel. IMO, the best thing to do is to deny any entry. If "legit" vax personnel gain entrance to your front steps, don't let them in and query them on who they are, where their authority comes from and what info they already have about you. This way you will be ready to sue the government for HIPPA and human rights violations. Do not give out any info including your own vax status.

Right. "My medical situation is none of your business, now I'm telling you to get off my property ... you're trespassing."

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
699 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 2,794 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,825
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.