Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/18/21.
GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
FANATIC

Noun

1. a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The Word of God stands on its own………

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Earlier before I listened to this sermon, I was shopping at Krogers and a big man and little boy crossed in front of me, so I hit the brakes on my cart. He was well over six feet tall, broad shoulders and waist. He had a very deep booming voice and was a stark contrast to the little 4-5 yo boy on his hand. My heart sank as I felt so bad for the little boy. I wondered about his home life, his upbringing and whether he had a chance to get to adulthood without severe challenges. I hope he will believe in the Lord in spite of his upbringing.
What made that come to my mind?

His "daddy" had large breasts, long permed hair and ladies hat and a long floral dress. I did a second take and looked at the masculine face and listened to the booming voice and was saddened by the man hand wrapped around that happy tiny boys little hand that likely had no idea this wasn't right. It was obviously a guy. I didn't want to look any more to see this trainwreck.
Was the little boy adopted?
Was this his real daddy's "wife"?
Who knows.

I got back home and tuned into the latest sermon and before I knew the title, posted it here and started listening.
That's why I listened to the whole message and edited it to include the title.
The title of the sermon from the Red Hot Preaching Conference was TRANSVESTITE.
How about that?

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You dumbshits are going to run out if buildings to throw people off.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Earlier before I listened to this sermon, I was shopping at Krogers and a big man and little boy crossed in front of me, so I hit the brakes on my cart. He was well over six feet tall, broad shoulders and waist. He had a very deep booming voice and was a stark contrast to the little 4-5 yo boy on his hand. My heart sank as I felt so bad for the little boy. I wondered about his home life, his upbringing and whether he had a chance to get to adulthood without severe challenges. I hope he will believe in the Lord in spite of his upbringing.

His "daddy" had large breasts, long permed hair and ladies hat and a long floral dress. I did a second take and looked at the masculine face and listened to the booming voice and was saddened by the man hand wrapped around that happy tiny boys little hand that likely had no idea this wasn't right. It was obviously a guy. I didn't want to look any more to see this trainwreck.
Who knows.

I got back home and tuned into the latest sermon and before I knew the title, posted it here and started listening.
How about that?

Rarely does a post of yours stir anything inside of me. In this case, it makes me proud to live in a country of freedoms. Freedom of religion, freedom from religion, freedom to do whatever we want to as long as it's legal.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Where is that pic of Larry "fashion disaster" Root in the blue dress and sneakers at Walmart???

😄😄😄😄😄

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Where is that pic of Larry "fashion disaster" Root in the blue dress and sneakers at Walmart???

😄😄😄😄😄

I believe it was a red dress, sneakers and a pony tail…🤣

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Slappy lives a life of adventure filled experiences [BS] that support his agendas. Then he comes on here and emulates the freaks that try to push their agendas on the public via the MSM. The CF's own Caitlin/Sharpton hybrid.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hell ain’t half-full yet!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by skywalker
The Word of God stands on its own………

What exactly do you mean?

What do you think about this statement?

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Romans 10

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Who knows.

How about that?

Rarely does a post of yours stir anything inside of me. In this case, it makes me proud to live in a country of freedoms. Freedom of religion, freedom from religion, freedom to do whatever we want to as long as it's legal.

That's because you need to place your faith in Christ for salvation.
He is the reason you live in a country with any freedoms, not because of some transvestites can be with little boys.
He is the ONLY reason that you and the rest of us have the freedom to choose to go to heaven IF you wish.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. ...Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin...If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. "

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Happy Camper, you should have slew the giant and taken the boy to raise with Pastor Anderson.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Happy Camper, you should have slew the giant and taken the boy to raise with Pastor Anderson.

If we had a government that cared about children, they would have taken care of that and placed the boy with loving, sane members of his extended family.
We aren't radical muslims that throw transvestites off of buildings. We are christians that go to the Bible for answers to this crazy society.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

You lot are a half step away from American Sharia type law and ya know it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy Hamper strikes out once again.

Hi Crappy, you "ignore" peeking dunce.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Who knows.

How about that?

you are so unbelievable Its unreal.....you are a disgrace to any and all good people of any religion. ....you are in my eyes in the same category as that lying dumbass duck dipshitet....plus you are an idiot.....bob

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

You lot are a half step away from American Sharia type law and ya know it.

Bible chapter and verse???

Sharia communities in parts of the middle east chop off the hand of someone caught stealing.

The Bible laws require restitution and then some.. example..
If someone steals your cow, they don't go to prison and pay the state a fine and end up printing license plates. No, they sell what they own or go to work for YOU until they pay off the stolen cow plus six more.

"Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house."

Jim,

Which way is going to result in the victim being restored and the thief becoming reformed?

A. American way. Fine the thief with court paid fine and released or imprisoned....victim is out one cow. In my situation, I'm out a car. However, he paid his fine to the court and free.

B. Muslim. Hand cut off and guy dies or can't get a job to provide for his family?

C. Bible. Restitution to the cattle owner to the point the thief will learn to work and not steal.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobMt

Who knows.

How about that?

you are so unbelievable Its unreal.....you are a disgrace to any and all good people of any religion. ....you are in my eyes in the same category as that lying dumbass duck dipshitet....plus you are an idiot.....bob

Here you go BobSanFrancisco. I can't speak for Mike r, and NV, but maybe you can go hand in hand to join the choir. I'm sure they'd be tickled pink to have your faces singing this in their choir.
They are looking for recruits I hear.
Practice and they will give you fabulous guys, (or whatever pronouns you prefer), acceptance.
You will NEVER get it from us "bigoted" christians.

Here's their latest big hit for your rehearsal.

https://www.brighteon.com/83a6bda0-6382-44e4-8ce6-ba078359eb39

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,218
Posts18,466,391
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.