Hop To
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by mathman
I don't need a radical pastor or scripture to tell me there are a bunch of mentally ill fruit baskets trying to force normalization of their insanity onto society.

There is like what....8 of them in the US?

About two dozen gays or so?

Yeah....we gotta watch out for those guys.

Huh? You are confused.

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The dude in the dress is easy to spot and track. The bull with blue hair moves slow.

All the Biden voters in your liberal churches are way harder to keep track of.....and exponentially more dangerous.

The destruction of the American family has catapulted the leftist ideology forward. The root of that destruction is the corruption of the traditional and biblical role of a man and women in society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Hay

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by OldHat
The dude in the dress is easy to spot and track. The bull with blue hair moves slow.

All the Biden voters in your liberal churches are way harder to keep track of.....and exponentially more dangerous.

The destruction of the American family has catapulted the leftist ideology forward. The root of that destruction is the corruption of the traditional and biblical role of a man and women in society.

I agree with you OldHat. We can even take it a step further and say that they have already destroyed the black family in America. That's what they want for us all, no father to lead and always in a state of drama and turmoil. People like that are easy to rule.

I haven't watched the video H.P. and not because of any negative comments but I don't wish to invest the time in doing so. I know what the Bible has to say about the sinful culture we see today. It's disturbing that so many are not troubled by that too. God intended for a family to consist of a father and mother raising their children in a home where Biblical values are taught. In the rural area I live in that took place for many years even by families that didn't attend church. Now I see that almost gone and I see many more problems that stem from making choices based on a value system that really has no decency to it.

Last edited by Jim1611; 07/19/21.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I agree with you OldHat. We can even take it a step further and say that they have already destroyed the black family in America. That's what they want for us all, no father to lead and always in a state of drama and turmoil. People like that are easy to rule.

I haven't watched the video H.P. and not because of any negative comments but I don't wish to invest the time in doing so. I know what the Bible has to say about the sinful culture we see today. It's disturbing that so many are not troubled by that too. God intended for a family to consist of a father and mother raising their children in a home where Biblical values are taught. In the rural area I live in that took place for many years even by families that didn't attend church. Now I see that almost gone and I see many more problems that stem from making choices based on a value system that really has no decency to it.

Amen!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Hahaha!

You lot are a half step away from American Sharia type law and ya know it.

Bible chapter and verse???

Sharia communities in parts of the middle east chop off the hand of someone caught stealing.

The Bible laws require restitution and then some.. example..
If someone steals your cow, they don't go to prison and pay the state a fine and end up printing license plates. No, they sell what they own or go to work for YOU until they pay off the stolen cow plus six more.

"Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house."

Jim,

Which way is going to result in the victim being restored and the thief becoming reformed?

A. American way. Fine the thief with court paid fine and released or imprisoned....victim is out one cow. In my situation, I'm out a car. However, he paid his fine to the court and free.

B. Muslim. Hand cut off and guy dies or can't get a job to provide for his family?

C. Bible. Restitution to the cattle owner to the point the thief will learn to work and not steal.

Where does the bible advocate for stealing the child of someone who dresses funny?

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Where does the bible advocate for stealing the child of someone who dresses funny?

Funny question from someone who dresses funny but has no children.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
the crappy hamper has appointed himself the choirmaster for all that condemn those that do not believe as they do. A regular theme around here, if you don't buy into their rubbish you become a perverted commie. There are plenty of good people, both christian and not, that would be condemned to hell by the true believers that brook no other thought than their own.

Throwing down scripture and posting rancid video preachers does not demonstrate moral superiority or useful discourse.

amen

#caitlinsharptoncamper

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker
There are plenty of good people, both christian and not, that would be condemned to hell by the true believers that brook no other thought than their own.

To be honest I can't decipher your sentence.

The Bible tells us who is condemned. It's pretty clear on that fact.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Christ was condemned by religious people......should tell us all something.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
There are plenty of good people, both christian and not, that would be condemned to hell by the true believers that brook no other thought than their own.

To be honest I can't decipher your sentence.

The Bible tells us who is condemned. It's pretty clear on that fact.

You probably don't realize that you just confirmed my assertion.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by skywalker
Christ was condemned by religious people......should tell us all something.

Tell me, what you mean by that skywalker?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Rick Wiles got kicked off YouTube, too.

That really stinks. I've looked for him since I lost the bookmark, new ISP, etc. Does he have any new video platform presence, or does he want to direct everyone to his website?

Of course: Rick Wiles

Thanks slot Hawkeye.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Preachers ought to preach against the sins that are predominant before them. As far as I know, I never had a homosexual in a congregation when I was Pastoring I found it unnecessary to preach against sodomy, There were other sins that looked me in the face. Looking at women who were not your wife and lusting after them -- according to the Bible that is adultery. Hating your brother without a cause -- the Bible says that is murder. Lying, stealing, wasting time, hypocrisy.

Preach the gospel -- the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ to atone for the sins of all mankind including the homosexuals if they come with a repentant heart. Repentance is a change in your heart that makes a change in your manner of life. Does Anderson have a church full of sodomites and lesbians?

Dads need to teach their kids the Bible at home. Sure take them hunting and fishing, but don't forget the Lord, family devotions and church attendance. In 13 years of pastoring a small church, I never once preached on giving to God's work. They gave just fine, and I never needed or received a pay cheque from them. God looked after my needs, and even some of my wants.

There is lots in the Bible to preach on without beating the queers up. Is sodomy a sin? Most definitely! But there are sure others that need hitting on as much or more. False doctrine for instance. but let's not open up that can of worms. wink

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
the crappy hamper has appointed himself the choirmaster for all that condemn those that do not believe as they do. A regular theme around here, if you don't buy into their rubbish you become a perverted commie. There are plenty of good people, both christian and not, that would be condemned to hell by the true believers that brook no other thought than their own.

Throwing down scripture and posting rancid video preachers does not demonstrate moral superiority or useful discourse.

amen

#caitlinsharptoncamper

mike r

YOU are in the vast minority of those who think that your own warped sense of right and wrong trump's God's Holy Word mikie-r. Your words since I've joined have done nothing more than tear down anything having to do with His truth.

You out of the closet queens can go join the San Francisco Gay Men's Choir and apply as choirmasters as far as I care. You can hold hands in solidarity and sing in harmony about converting little children. I will continue preaching against that and YES, I am happy to lead the way and stand up to a bunch of queens, as I follow my Lord.

You said "There are plenty of good people, both christian and not, that would be condemned to hell by the true believers..."

1st.
"They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:"
That's you mikie r

Jesus said,
"And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God."

2nd
Jesus IS God. He IS good and we are NOT. Believe it or not, that means you too. You are no damned good, however you are damned and as I've told you many times, you need The Savior.
You attack this messenger of God's Holy Word because you hate the message.
Have you ever thought that God will reject YOU for continuing to reject Him?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/19/21.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Keep looking at the Bible and wringing your hands.

Half the white Christians that go to your church are the real enemy.

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
It is quite possible to raise caring, honest, productive children well versed in morality and the golden rule, without ever exposing them to a Bible, taking them into a church, or teaching them that one myth is preferable to another.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everyone who disagrees with Crappy Hamper is a queer, a child molester, a communist, and is going to burn in hell.

Crappy's Bible says so.

P.S. And they sing in a choir.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I was out flying my Sopwith Camel Pro Series today and spotted a tranny flying a Junkers Ju88.

I shot him down and then bombed his village.

Ghastly business......

Go for the double ace Jim!
Duck-O-Death knows one. LOL

Just started in on this tire fire.

Y'all have me crackin' up on page two!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"You will NEVER get it from us "bigoted" christians."

There you go speaking in plural again.
You got a gerbil in your pocket?
Or maybe not in your...pocket.

Over half of the adult population of the United States are with me Jack.

Over half of the US population are idiots?

Some of us put that figure at around 77.5% +/- a 3% margin of error.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Earlier before I listened to this sermon, I was shopping at Krogers and a big man and little boy crossed in front of me, so I hit the brakes on my cart. He was well over six feet tall, broad shoulders and waist. He had a very deep booming voice and was a stark contrast to the little 4-5 yo boy on his hand. My heart sank as I felt so bad for the little boy. I wondered about his home life, his upbringing and whether he had a chance to get to adulthood without severe challenges. I hope he will believe in the Lord in spite of his upbringing.
What made that come to my mind?

His "daddy" had large breasts, long permed hair and ladies hat and a long floral dress. I did a second take and looked at the masculine face and listened to the booming voice and was saddened by the man hand wrapped around that happy tiny boys little hand that likely had no idea this wasn't right. It was obviously a guy. I didn't want to look any more to see this trainwreck.
Was the little boy adopted?
Was this his real daddy's "wife"?
Who knows.

I got back home and tuned into the latest sermon and before I knew the title, posted it here and started listening.
That's why I listened to the whole message and edited it to include the title.
The title of the sermon from the Red Hot Preaching Conference was TRANSVESTITE.
How about that?

Rarely does a post of yours stir anything inside of me. In this case, it makes me proud to live in a country of freedoms. Freedom of religion, freedom from religion, freedom to do whatever we want to as long as it's legal.

Even the freedom to screw up a kids life or force this mental disfunction on others?

Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

712 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 70 invisible), 3,363 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,269
Posts18,467,332
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.