Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sauer200
XXX.Ole campy takes himself way to seriously.

I think he's a repressed homo who believes he can pray the gay away.

Sauer,

Keep the name of my Lord out of this thread if you can't use His name properly. This thread is for Christians and yes we take him VERY seriously.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Sauer200
JFC.Ole campy takes himself way to seriously.

I think he's a closet homo who thinks he can pray the gay away.

Funny, I had the same thought.
He does his own laundry.

He said he handled snakes too.

Crappy Hamper at church.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
LOL!!!

HC got me on ignore....
See how long that last...

TFF!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
LOL!!!

HC got me on ignore....
See how long that last...

TFF!!!

If we were to have your boss Rick put a slot in our profiles for "Religious Affiliation" with a few choices like

Christian, of sorts
Christian, a bit more than the above
Christian, but not a Happy Camper's preacher type Christian
Roman Catholic Christian
Ethiopian Orthodox Christian
Buddhist
Zoroastrian
Shinto
Confucian
Chicken blood offering Santeria type
Yaqui Indian (or other Indigenous)
Orthodox Jew
Non-Orthodox Jew
Pagan
Wiccan

and so on, it would make it easier for many to figure out who the want to put on ignore.

Of course, then they'd ask Rick for the ability to select any ones they like to view the threads they start and they could exclude the others. It would make for less ignoring.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
...Flat Earther, Creationist, Scientologist...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Probably a few more I forgot too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Happy_Camper: The Methodist Church at one time was pretty strict about the behavior of their congregants. My mother now deceased was secretary of her small rural Methodist Church prior to her death in 2010. I was visiting her one time around 2006 or 2007 and I read some sort of news letter the UMC put out. There was a controversy over the pastor Ann Gordon transiting the gender barrier and becoming Drew Phoenix and the UMC allowed it. Personally I believe they should have set this awfully confused person aside as a pastor but as far as I know she/he is still leading a Nominally Christian church somewhere. I don't say she/he should be expelled as we all know ''it is the sick that need a physician''. As this example shows, the Catholics aren't near about the only ones disgracing the reputations of Christians. Self identified Christians bring more perceived disrepute on Jesus (Yeshua) than his professed enemies ever could. When your enemies attack you it often creates respect and strengthens you, it is the malfeasance of your associates that more bring shame on you.

-

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Woke up and hopefully can get back to sleep.

Maybe we are just sleepy, but I'm trying to see the connection of your last post with my previous two.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This Ann Gorden Methodist pastorette has nothing to do with christianity. You can leave out the apostle's books you think "is a nut case." Half the new testament.
No, it's this woman who is the nut case. The only ones that would follow someone in a "church" like that are the "dudes" who take the Lord's name in vain and are offended at sermons against transvestites......

NV
Valsdad
Sauer
Kingston
Ten beavers
Miki

They would fit right in with that congregation.
They would fly their rainbow solidarity flag out front, hold hands and sing songs from the San Francisco Gay men's choir in the hymnals. Their pastor would be included too because she now has new plumbing...very inclusive.
Their "church" would truly be a hospital. Have you ever seen, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

😄

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/20/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t attend any church,,,, haven’t since I witnessed too many self proclaiming “Men of God” just like you - preoccupied with self servicing their ego with bloated pride and scripture.

You shouldn’t be taken seriously, at least by anyone, who thinks for themselves.

You’re foolish if you think this place will ever be easy for you to thrive in.

Why don’t you start speaking in tongues for everyone next ? Hell, I’ll be a happy camper to interpret your gibberish bullshit for everyone.

You should take your own advice, keep me on ignore, and stop peaking at what I’m posting about the trash you post.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Happy Camper, you should have slew the giant and taken the boy to raise with Pastor Anderson.

If we had a government that cared about children, they would have taken care of that and placed the boy with loving, sane members of his extended family.
We aren't radical muslims that throw transvestites off of buildings. We are christians that go to the Bible for answers to this crazy society.

Amen!

HC,
It does my heart good to read your thread. This statement is exactly as Jesus would have had you make it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And…

…it reminds me of the world we now live in to read some of the posts in this thread.

Carry on HC, You have chosen the correct fork in the road.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Excellent thread.

I’m enjoying the read.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by antlers
Do Christian businesses (bakers, for example) interrogate potential wedding clients to make sure that all of their behavior is compatible with the Bible...? Nope; they’d be out of business if they did. Jesus taught that if a person is divorced and gets remarried, it's adultery. If ‘Christians’ don't have a problem doing business with divorced people getting remarried, then why do they refuse to do business with homosexuals...?

Then you agree the Bible teaches Homosexuality is a sin.

How do you feel about gluttony?

Do you have friends who are gluttons? And you still keep their company?

Proverbs28:7
7 A discerning son heeds instruction, but a companion of gluttons disgraces his father.

Do you ever succumb to the temptation to overeat a bit?

And 23:2
2 and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.

So, should we go about berating all the chubbies we see, denying them service at bakeries and such? Closing the buffet line at China King when we see the carload of overweight folks arrive?

Telling people they are engaging in sin is not berating them.

All sin is wrong. That does not mean we react to all sin the same way socially. If a person had a history of pedophilia would you allow them to babysit your kids. If a young man had a history of sexual assault would you allow them to date your daughter. You are pursuing a silly red herring.

There is no doubt that the homosexual community is targeting the young because they are impressionable. You don't see the drag queens visiting the senior citizen center. Wake up.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I’ve always favored the Old Testament, vengeful God myself.

"t is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God." Heb 10:31

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Woke up and hopefully can get back to sleep.
Maybe we are just sleepy, but I'm trying to see the connection of your last post with my previous two.
I was using that post to connect with my previous post wherein I opined that the bigger issue the acceptance of perversions and putting them on equal standing with the normal societal relationship of heterosexual partnerships. The once great Methodist Church now basically has an anything goes policy even as concerns its pastors. I believe the condemnation of this country will come because normal people by the millions are accepting perversion as another normal.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge in his famous poem The Rime of the Ancient Mariner told of how the crew of the ship lost God's favor and were destroyed when they reversed course and praised the killing of the albatross. We as a nation and even many ''Christian" denominations are now accepting practicing perverts as normal. It will end badly.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ledvm
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Happy Camper, you should have slew the giant and taken the boy to raise with Pastor Anderson.

If we had a government that cared about children, they would have taken care of that and placed the boy with loving, sane members of his extended family.
We aren't radical muslims that throw transvestites off of buildings. We are christians that go to the Bible for answers to this crazy society.

Amen!

HC,
It does my heart good to read your thread. This statement is exactly as Jesus would have had you make it.

Nonsense.

Now you are talking about a giant HOA for children.

I would suggest that you lot and your commie govt wet dreams can piss off.

I am MAGA.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone who supports homosexual pedophiles,masquerading as women,for the purpose of grooming children for their future sexual deviancy,is as stupid as the day is long.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Did not read this all, I'm sure it stayed civil and on point.

However, I think there will be a lot of people who are shocked by what is coming.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I just can't believe that you guys that still watch TV haven't all become trannys, gays, women and Blacks.

I fear for your children. Imagine going to bed after watching a Murphy Brown marathon and you wake up a gay black female tranny!

We need a central govt directorate to monitor your potential black gayness....so they can take your children.

I am MAGA.
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, 280shooter, 14idaho, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,559 guests, and 701 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,519
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.