Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well she won't like the scriptures about who's going to burn in the lake of fire for all eternity, ----------and why

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It makes me want to puke anytime I hear a leftist try to quote and spin the Bible or the Constitution. Two things they hate and try to rip down every opportunity they have.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
efw;
Good day my cyber friend, I hope you're all well and a tad less smoky than we are currently.

For the past year and a bit, I've found myself quoting Matthew 11:15 "He that has ears, let him hear" to folks when encouraging them to pay attention.

In this particular instance however, I'd perhaps suggest that James 2:18 might be more to the point?

I've quoted the verse prior and after as well.

18 [a]Yea, a man will say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith apart from thy works, and I by my works will show thee my faith. 19 Thou believest that [b]God is one; thou doest well: the demons also believe, and shudder. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith apart from works is barren?

To my way of thinking, this sums it up really. The actions of those on the current left - in both of our countries - is proof of what's in their hard little hearts, you know?

All the best to you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not without sin so I cant cast the first stone......if I run around quoting the bible l likely get the same reaction out of folks......

I have a question though......how do we know if shes had the shot?....cuz she said so?

I've had the shots, and frankly I'm not all that comfortable about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
It makes me want to puke anytime I hear a leftist try to quote and spin the Bible or the Constitution. Two things they hate and try to rip down every opportunity they have.

The communists have been doing that since forever. Especially in America since the late 1960's when the stinking hippies like Hitlery Clinton became rabid idiots after reading Saul Alinksy's satanic tome.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
If she quoted Proverbs 7 and 23:27-28 she would be believable.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

The communists have been doing that since forever. Especially in America since the late 1960's when the stinking hippies like Hitlery Clinton became rabid idiots after reading Saul Alinksy's satanic tome.

I know it but it still gets under my skin. Knowing the game that they’re playing trying to take things they hate and know that matter to us while rubbing our noses in it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I have 5 words for Kameltoes:

"Get thee behind me satan."

I don't often quote scripture, but when I do...I prefer the New Testament.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BC30cal
efw;
Good day my cyber friend, I hope you're all well and a tad less smoky than we are currently.

For the past year and a bit, I've found myself quoting Matthew 11:15 "He that has ears, let him hear" to folks when encouraging them to pay attention.

In this particular instance however, I'd perhaps suggest that James 2:18 might be more to the point?

I've quoted the verse prior and after as well.

18 [a]Yea, a man will say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith apart from thy works, and I by my works will show thee my faith. 19 Thou believest that [b]God is one; thou doest well: the demons also believe, and shudder. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith apart from works is barren?

To my way of thinking, this sums it up really. The actions of those on the current left - in both of our countries - is proof of what's in their hard little hearts, you know?

All the best to you all.

Dwayne

Spot on as usual Dwayne great points all

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Surprised she didn't get struck by lightning.. like George.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I go up against commies from my personal past touting Saul Alinsky and Noam Chomsky all the time. They can't get further than quoting Saul Alinsky and Noam Chomsky when I chalenge them, which would require their own critical thought.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I think she’s wandered outta her area of expertise

Outside of performing fellatio on other women's husbands and pretending to be black, I'm not sure exactly what her area of expertise is.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Well she does like to get on her knees but it has nothing to do with praising the Lord.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Kamala Harris: I do believe that that act of getting vaccinated is the very essence of what the Bible tells us when it says love thy neighbor. Right? Because what we know is, one can ask, “Who is one’s neighbor?” Is it the person who lives to my left, lives to my right? I know them, may borrow a cup of sugar. Right? But what we know it means when we talk about love thy neighbor.

These dirty people only quote the Bible when they want to push their far-left agenda.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...la-harris-says-get-vax-bible-says-video/

They are in a foxhole with missiles incoming.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Well she does like to get on her knees but it has nothing to do with praising the Lord.

She has said, "Oh God" a lot.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I wonder what does the Bible says about killing the unborn.........

BAM!!!!!!

Romans 5:1
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yup. Even the Evil One can quote both and does so through his own to suit his own purposes. But we already know their fate.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The Left quotes the Bible and the Constitution when it helps them politically otherwise they wipe their asses with them.

PREZACTLY.

The Hypocrisy of the Left Knows No Bounds. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Even the Devil quoted scripture when he tried to tempt Jesus in the wilderness. Like his minion Harris he twisted it to suit his own nefarious purposes.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The woman was lost, now she's found......show some loved for god's newfound child.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
157 members (35, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,855 guests, and 848 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,778
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.