Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jackmountain
There’s a lot more than one Trump with the intelligence, drive and personality to run for President. Hope we see years of Trumps active in politics.

The problem is would they hold up to the relentless onslaught of attacks like Trump did.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Pissing in the wind, if election fraud is not fixed.

Exactly...got to get rid of all the Dominion voting machines...

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pat85
There’s a lot more than one Trump with the intelligence, drive and personality to run for President. Hope we see years of Trumps active in politics.

The problem is would they hold up to the relentless onslaught of attacks like Trump did.

As if we need yet ANOTHER political dynasty in the Country.

Haven't we learned?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Don Jr easily. Maybe even better than his dad.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

As if we need yet ANOTHER political dynasty in the Country.

Haven't we learned?

Not if the family wasn’t interested in politics, just their country.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
it's always a crap shoot. I would not really want Trump back as President unless he agreed in advance to let someone else pick the cabinet and other positions. He had a real history of screwups with regards to picking his team. Even his Supreme Court picks suck.

IMHO, that was unfortunately the biggest downside of his presidency.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democrats cheated and stole the 2020 election. The democrats all used fraud to win the election. They used vote swapping voter machines, counting machines which swapped votes, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting. The voting numbers were adjusted by overseas parties and by democrats in the states. They certified fraudulent voter tallies in the US congress. This voter fraud occurred in every state. Our voting system is still rigged and will remain rigged. Dominion and the Deep State will “Select “ our Presidents from this day forward. So what makes anyone think the republicans have a chance of ever being elected in 2022 or 2024?

As a ps: we know some republicans use voter fraud too. And they are as guilty as the democrats. Pence is a massive traitor to the American people.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/20/21.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I would never vote for DeSantis over Trump

Trump for Mt. Rushmore!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DMc

Trump for Mt. Rushmore!

^^^This^^^

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
If Trump is on the ticket, it's 2020 all over again. I want him active in the party, but not running for office.

So your believe there would be no election fraud if Trump is not on the ticket?

No I do not believe that, but I believe anyone but Trump would keep a lot of the unhinged resistance on the sideline.

Nonsense. Not the time for pandering suckass apologist behavior.

It's Big Stick time.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are other Trumps which could run but we need to ditch communism first. That is what we have now more and more every day.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by DMc

Trump for Mt. Rushmore!

DeSantis is a Harvard educated lawyer that chose a career in politics. Thats a big red flag right there.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
One of them would have to move out of Florida.

Pesky thing that Constitution.........

There is nothing made by man,
which cannot be broken by woman.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I keep thinking maybe our trusty Repubs will have an "ace up their sleeve" when it come to fraud in the next election. As in they are ready for the fraud and it will be exposed and defeated.

I often overestimate the intestinal fortitude of our trusty Repub leadership though.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by muleshoe

I keep thinking maybe our trusty Repubs will have an "ace up their sleeve" when it come to fraud in the next election. As in they are ready for the fraud and it will be exposed and defeated.

I often overestimate the intestinal fortitude of our trusty Repub leadership though.

Election fraud wasn't new the last go around - been there a long time. If they didn't stop it in 2020, I have no reason to believe they'll stop it 2024

Me

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Several months now since the election, and not a single scintilla of evidence of widespread voter fraud from a credible source (sorry, "Epoch Times," "Gateway Pundit," and a crazy pillow salesman) don't count. A multinational conspiracy involving hundreds of elected officials (many Republican), compromised Judges, tampered election devices, and coordinated movements. And. Nothing. Quit spending every waking hour in front of a keyboard hammering out dozens of silly posts per day. Get out. Take a walk. Reconnect with family and friends. Quit being a stooge. You're a Conservative? Great, we need a balance to leftist overreach. Just come back to reality and realize Trump lost because he's an incompetent narcissist with the attention span of a goldfish.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Eric308
Several months now since the election, and not a single scintilla of evidence of widespread voter fraud from a credible source (sorry, "Epoch Times," "Gateway Pundit," and a crazy pillow salesman) don't count. A multinational conspiracy involving hundreds of elected officials (many Republican), compromised Judges, tampered election devices, and coordinated movements. And. Nothing. Quit spending every waking hour in front of a keyboard hammering out dozens of silly posts per day. Get out. Take a walk. Reconnect with family and friends. Quit being a stooge. You're a Conservative? Great, we need a balance to leftist overreach. Just come back to reality and realize Trump lost because he's an incompetent narcissist with the attention span of a goldfish.

Which 'credible source' was that?

"Trump lost because he's an incompetent narcissist with the attention span of a goldfish"
How was that economy during his term?
War, how many wars?
Was Russia F'kn with us[like they are now]?
Was China backpeddling?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'm very curious as well, can you give me a good example of a credible source? In particular, a credible source for questions regarding 2020 election fraud. I'm all ears.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A few more questions for you Eric: Why does widespread fraud matter? Elections in the USA are such that fraud doesn't need to be very widespread to have a large impact.

Also, what might constitute evidence? I'm told there's no evidence, but nobody has described what "real" evidence actually would look like.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Several months now since the election, and not a single scintilla of evidence of widespread voter fraud from a credible source.

You obviously didn’t watch the AZ Senate Hearing on the Maricopa county audit.

If you had you would have seen plenty of “evidence “ of widespread election fraud.

What you would have also noticed, is not a single report or comment by the Senate, the Auditors or anyone involved in the audit claiming that these “irregularities” , extra ballets, duplicate ballots, fraudulent ballots, etc. we’re all cast for Biden.

You just assume that the fraud favored Biden, because You Know it’s True.

Enjoy

Last edited by steve4102; 07/21/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,218
Posts18,466,391
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.