Fallow deer live on hills and plains of Romanian regions and offer hunting opportunities for those looking for deer trophies or experienced hunters looking to chase a reclusive and wary animal. The fallow deer acclimatized easily in a few favorable areas from the west, south, south-east, and north-east of Romania. The naturalized populations are viable from the quality and numbers point of view, though fallow deer are most present in plain regions.
3 days hunting/ 4 nights accommodation
COSTS by person:
3 days of hunting and 4 nights. Groups of minimum 2 hunters Euro 1350
Additional day Euro 200
Non-hunting tourist/night Euro 150
Supplement for groups less than 2 Hunters:
One person Euro 150.
TROPHY PRICES DEPENDING ON THE WEIGHT
Up to 2.5 kg including 500 Euro
2.51-3.0 kg. 1500 Euro
Over 3.0 kg 1800 Euro
THE FEE INCLUDES:
- Airport assistance, arrival, and departure
- All transportation to and from hunting area(s)
- 4 WD cars
- Full board and lodging, starting with dinner on the arrival and ending the day with breakfast on the departure day
- Single room accommodation,
THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transport to/from Romania
- Firearms and cartridges
- Trophy export.
- preparations of the trophy(European style).
- Other personal expenses
- Daily hunt organize 100 Euro/ day- 1 PH and 1Ranger
- Temporary hunting permit 150 Euro
- Hunting license 150 Euro
- Alcoholic drinks and tips. Other personal expenses
- export trophies costshttp://www.unforgettablehunting.ro
cell 0040 721 109 409