Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
4,000 HP Lamborghini Motoryacht. I don't like him but I wish I had some of that dinero...

Conor McGregor has a long recuperation period of ahead of him after breaking his leg in his last fight with Dustin Poirier. Luckily for him, he’ll be able to do some of that onboard his lightning-fast new superboat.

The boisterous UFC star showed off his latest luxury toy on social media on Tuesday—Tecnomar’s new Lamborghini 63 motoryacht. The high-performance dayboat doesn’t just bear the name of the famous Italian automaker; it’s been specifically designed to live up to the exacting standards set by its storied supercars.

The Lamborghini 63 is a true beast of a motoryacht. It measures 63 feet in length—its name is a reference to this, as well as the year Lamborghini was founded—and is powered by a pair of MAN V-12 diesel engines that produce 2,000 horsepower apiece. Thanks to this, the boat can reach a top speed of 60 knots, making it one of the fastest 63-footers in its class. At the cruising speed of 40 to 45 knots, the yacht burns 100 gallons of fuel per hour, giving it a range of 360 nautical miles.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
That ought to be a fun ride.

Wonder what the cost was?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
3.5m

Me

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No trolling motor?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
No trolling motor?

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
No trolling motor?

No rod holders noted either. Could do some serious speed trolling with that vessel.

GOA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I guess getting your ass kicked on TV is pretty lucrative.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I thought his veterinarian was going to offer the same solution as a horse in a groundhog hole.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It's today's cult of personality obsession. I think he's lost like 3 of his last 4 fights, hasn't had a belt in years, and people still pay more to watch him than any other fighter.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ya, but is he happy tho?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It's today's cult of personality obsession. I think he's lost like 3 of his last 4 fights, hasn't had a belt in years, and people still pay more to watch him than any other fighter.

It’s Showtime, Jake.

His ratchet jaw has paid off very nicely for all parties concerned including his opponents.

The big mouthed guy that ya love to hate.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

His time is up.

I give him props for taking his big left hand, some talent and the showmanship to bank 100 million on a boxing match with FM. But he needs to grow up.
I get the fight trash talk business. But for me, he showed his colors with Khabib. You don’t talk about a man’s wife like that.
And then the stupid comment about Dustin’s wife, all in front of his own wife.

Khabib and Nate Diaz exposed Conor for having no heart when he gets into deep water . Everyone knows how to beat Conor now. I think the only fight he would headline and do good numbers would be the trilogy with Nate.

I think even the Irish are done with him. Especially after hitting the ole man in the pub.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I know OT
It sells.....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffP

His time is up.

I give him props for taking his big left hand, some talent and the showmanship to bank 100 million on a boxing match with FM. But he needs to grow up.
I get the fight trash talk business. But for me, he showed his colors with Khabib. You don’t talk about a man’s wife like that.
And then the stupid comment about Dustin’s wife, all in front of his own wife.

Khabib and Nate Diaz exposed Conor for having no heart when he gets into deep water . Everyone knows how to beat Conor now. I think the only fight he would headline and do good numbers would be the trilogy with Nate.

I think even the Irish are done with him. Especially after hitting the ole man in the pub.

Really, the only smart move he has at this point, as a fighter anyway, is to heal up and finish the trilogy with Nate Diaz. Both of them are past their prime but people will still throw a stupid amount of money to see the fight. Then ride off in the sunset either way.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Meh. No rod holders, no tower, no outriggers, and no fighting chair. I’ll stick with what I’m running…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gonna be hell trying to troll on that rig.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I've grown to dislike Connor as a fighter but a lot of his worth has to do with his whiskey brand.

He is quite the businessman.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
95 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 13 invisible), 1,749 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,720
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.