Print Thread
Hop To
H
HaYen Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Got the Woox Wildman stock in yesterday.

First the good:
It looks just as beautiful as in the magazines and site.
Quality is very nice. No gaps or warpage anywhere
This is an aluminum chassis system with wood accents (stock and forearm)
There is no flex or play once the action is torqued down.

The gotchas:
If you currently have a Blind Magazine or Drop Floor Plate you will more than likely need new action screws (at least the front). The chassis converts those setups to a DBM setup with no additional bottom metal needed (other than the screws).

Source your mags. I had a difficult time finding a 308 size Savage 10 ( model number 55105) magazine. But I did and the ...lovely woman on the other end of the phone is expediting one to me.

One major warning. Source your parts from a known, reputable retailer. I ordered a mag from a company. This morning I called just to verify if they had the product in stock. The guy on the other end didn't speak English very well and asked me to text him. I asked if the product was in stock. He asked how I paid for it. I said credit card. He said they only take Bit Coin or PayPal. Neither of which I have AND that sounded shady as hell. He now has my credit card information. I called my CC company requesting them to cancel the sale. I may have to cancel that card number and get a new one.

All in all, this may not be my last Woox stock.

Remember, not everyone has a happy ending, so be happy when you can
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cancel the card

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by HaYen
Got the Woox Wildman stock in yesterday.

First the good:
It looks just as beautiful as in the magazines and site.
Quality is very nice. No gaps or warpage anywhere
This is an aluminum chassis system with wood accents (stock and forearm)
There is no flex or play once the action is torqued down.

The gotchas:
If you currently have a Blind Magazine or Drop Floor Plate you will more than likely need new action screws (at least the front). The chassis converts those setups to a DBM setup with no additional bottom metal needed (other than the screws).

Source your mags. I had a difficult time finding a 308 size Savage 10 ( model number 55105) magazine. But I did and the ...lovely woman on the other end of the phone is expediting one to me.

One major warning. Source your parts from a known, reputable retailer. I ordered a mag from a company. This morning I called just to verify if they had the product in stock. The guy on the other end didn't speak English very well and asked me to text him. I asked if the product was in stock. He asked how I paid for it. I said credit card. He said they only take Bit Coin or PayPal. Neither of which I have AND that sounded shady as hell. He now has my credit card information. I called my CC company requesting them to cancel the sale. I may have to cancel that card number and get a new one.

All in all, this may not be my last Woox stock.

Where the [bleep] did you try to order a mag from?!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nigerian Prince Gunworks?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Nigerian Prince Gunworks?

Lmfao!!

IC B2

H
HaYen Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
UPDATE

AMEX refunded me my money. I never got the part in the mail. I cancelled that card and have a replacement on the way.

Apparently some of you heard of this merchant and know their reputation.

Last edited by HaYen; 07/27/21.

Remember, not everyone has a happy ending, so be happy when you can

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugeman, 21, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 3,345 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,294
Posts18,467,986
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.