Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
White House weighs pushing masks as COVID cases increase

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-weighs-pushing-masks-as-covid-cases-spike

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Even for the “vaccinated” !

I thought the Vaccine worked. 😜

Either that are they’re trying to deflect from the Crashing Economy, Rising Inflation, Border Crisis, And Election Fraud.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For crying out loud.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny thing is a lot of people who were onboard with all the restrictions last year just got a taste of their freedoms back. Some people don’t appreciate what they have until they lose it and now they don’t want to go backwards. They’ll get significantly less cooperative if they try it.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Jimmy Carter’s just glad he’s no longer considered the biggest idiot to occupy the WH.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
People should ignore and refuse to wear the face diaper.The problem i see is most people will comply.I noticed yesterday at walmart more people are back wearing the diaper on there face.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Places here are starting to make the vaccine mandatory to remain employed. Folks who were a week ago saying they would never take that shot are “thinking about what they are going to do” now that their employer has told them it will be a condition of employment. Wow, I never saw that coming<sarc>... Imagine what will happen when they gotta turn in those guns, or...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
White House weighs pushing masks as COVID cases increase

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-weighs-pushing-masks-as-covid-cases-spike

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

I was telling a public worker today that he didn't have to wear his mask on my account.

You gotta breath man!

We got to talking. I said if it were up to these guys making the rules, we'd be forced to wear plastic bags.

I'm not kidding.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Riverc
People should ignore and refuse to wear the face diaper.The problem i see is most people will comply.I noticed yesterday at walmart more people are back wearing the diaper on there face.

I saw a black woman wearing one at the Grocery Store yesterday. She was the ONLY one.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All I hope for is that people wake up and see the Republicans as the party of liberty and the Democrats as the party of tyranny. That’s the narrative that needs to play out, right now, right here.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Rolling Stone
@RollingStone
· 9h
Eric Clapton said he would cancel any shows if the venue requires attendees prove they are vaccinated against Covid-19. https://rol.st/3itjJGC

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He can suck it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plainsman456
He can suck it.

LOL that’s pretty much where I am right now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Places here are starting to make the vaccine mandatory to remain employed. Folks who were a week ago saying they would never take that shot are “thinking about what they are going to do” now that their employer has told them it will be a condition of employment. Wow, I never saw that coming<sarc>... Imagine what will happen when they gotta turn in those guns, or...

Well, it's a real problem. Continue to pay your bills, or go look for work elsewhere. For some it's easier said than done. It's not right, and it's hard to believe it's happening as widespread as it is, but so far there has not been a lot of recourse for people to fight it.
I imagine I'll be in the same position in a few months. Continue to get paid, or take a stand. I like to pay my bills. Hopefully the Novavax vaccine will be an option by then though.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Funny thing is a lot of people who were onboard with all the restrictions last year just got a taste of their freedoms back. Some people don’t appreciate what they have until they lose it and now they don’t want to go backwards. They’ll get significantly less cooperative if they try it.

Yep, even the sheeple have there limits. I’d actually like to see him make a mandate and watch it blow up on him but for that reason I don’t see him doing it. His handlers know that mask mandates and lockdowns won’t go over well.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
When the vaccine gets FDA approved it's going to get rough.They are going to break people down to take the shot.Most employers will require vaccination,probably going to be a push like France is doing to there people restaurants,bars,concerts,stores,sporting events and the list goes on most people will surrender not to lose everything.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No.

That’s all.

No.

At this point any merchant that requires a mask loses my business to the maximum extent possible. Have a great rest of your life....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Welcome to the brave new America, brought to you by the communist party.

We had a representative republic and couldn't keep it. Hell, we didn't even show up.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Whatever happened to my body, my choice?

These demorats just can't figure out what lie they want to tell each day.

That and they think nobody has any memory of the LIE they told yesterday.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We all need to identify as vaccinated and turn this schit show around on them.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
621 members (09wingates, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 60 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,261
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.