Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A teenaged girl says she was asleep and woke up to find she was undressed and a football player in the process of humping her. Unless she was drugged, I can't see how he could undress and molest her without her waking up. She then waited 6 months to scream. This story stinks.

Ohio football star at prestigious $16K-per-year Christian high school charged with raping sleeping girl
Crosley MacEachen was recruited to play for University of St. Francis in Fort Wayne, Ind.
Danielle Wallace
By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

A recently graduated high school football star at a $16,000-per-year private Christian academy in Ohio is scheduled to make his first court appearance Wednesday after being charged with rape of a teenage girl who claims he stripped her down and raped her while she was sleeping weeks before Christmas last year.

Crosley MacEachen, an 18-year-old football recruit who had committed to play at the University of St. Francis in Fort Wayne, Ind., was indicted on gross sexual imposition, rape and sexual battery, according to a filing by the State of Ohio in Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas last month.

A standout football player at Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy at the time, MacEachen approached the alleged victim while she was asleep at a home in Symmes Township on Dec. 6, 2020. The girl woke up around 5 a.m. to find MacEachen "on top of her," having vaginal sexual intercourse with her, The Cincinnati Enquirer reported, citing court documents.

The complaint says, "She pushed him off of her and realized she was naked, despite wearing clothes when she went to sleep."
Court filings also reference another incident that happened about a month earlier, when MacEachen allegedly "grabbed her buttocks" at a separate home in Sycamore Township in November. The girl sat down on a bed, and "when she tried to get up and move away from him he pushed her back down." She then fled the home and waited in her car outside until MacEachen left.

After his June arrest, MacEachen has been released on a $100,000 bond paid by a family member.

"We intend to aggressively defend the case," MacEachen's attorney, Scott Croswell, told the Enquirer, saying the case is based on unproven allegations.

MacEachen transferred from Moeller High School to Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy for his senior year, where he played cornerback and wide receiver for the football team, reportedly averaging 17 yards per catch. He also played on the school’s basketball team.
Crosley MacEachen, 18, was arrested in June on gross sexual imposition, rape and sexual battery charges.

Crosley MacEachen, 18, was arrested in June on gross sexual imposition, rape and sexual battery charges. (Hamilton County Sheriff's Office)

Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy "has learned of an investigation which has resulted in charges filed against a former student," a school spokesperson said in a statement to WLWT. "The alleged incident did not occur on school property nor during a school-sponsored event. CHCA is saddened for the individuals and families affected by this alleged incident, and our prayers remain with them."

When MacEachen first committed to the University of St. Francis, CHCA Head Football Coach KC Woods said, "Crosley is one of the most dynamic football players that I've had the pleasure to coach."

"Every time he touched the ball, everyone's eyes got a little bigger. He is also one of the smartest football minds that I have coached," Woods said in his previous statement, according to Newsweek. "He understands the game as well as most coaches do. Crosley will have a remarkable career for NAIA [National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics] powerhouse St. Francis."

MacEachen has reportedly since withdrawn from the university.

"The University of Saint Francis is aware of the criminal charges against one of its football recruits," Reggie Hayes, a spokesman for the university, said in a statement to the Daily Beast.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had the same thought when I first read it. But, the article is sorely lacking in details, as it should. The glowing reports of his football prowess is totally irrelevant. Shouldn't be a story at all, UNTIL conviction.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why'd she go to bed with her clothes on anyway? Drunk?

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She got a onlyfans yet ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like B.S. I feel for anyone that’s the true victim of sexual assault but it needs to be handled like any other crime. Good luck reporting a car stereo stolen or an ass kicking outside of a bar six months later. Reporting it months later with zero evidence to support it ruins lives of those falsely accused and can’t realistically lead to a fair reasonably guilty beyond a preponderance of the evidence verdict even for someone guilty.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Where have we heard lies like this recently?

Oh yeah, the US Seanate

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You guys must not have teenagers. Mine could sleep through a car wreck. Other than that, if this football player were black, the fire would be all in for a lynching.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smarquez
You guys must not have teenagers. Mine could sleep through a car wreck. Other than that, if this football player were black, the fire would be all in for a lynching.

Well don't you have a high opinion of the Fire...
Why not take your leave A-wipe?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Smells fishy.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Smells fishy.

Yeah, but that's not really evidence of rape.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Rock Chuck had the same thoughts about that kid fugker he had for a neighbor.

LOL

Dude looked like Ed Gein on meth.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc

Well don't you have a high opinion of the Fire...
Why not take your leave A-wipe?

He is correct.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I believe all real rapists deserve harsh punishment.

I also believe all accused rapists must be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

All rapes and sexual assaults should be required to be reported to law enforcement within 48 hours of the victim being able to report, otherwise no prosecution.

All evidence must be preserved, or no prosecution.
Take a shower or refuse a rape kit, no prosecution.

Otherwise the accused is being denied their ability to defend themselves.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

hell if he was black ,the girl would not say anything about it ,since it seems to be the woke and cool thing for white girls to have sex with blacks now ,she would probably be bragging to her friends about it

NRA Life Member
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
When my son was a teenager, I warned him about these chicks. I told him that a teenage girl is the most dangerous thing on the planet. They can ruin your life if they want to. I also told him that they are the biggest liars in the world and never believe a word they say. Tread lightly Grass Hopper and be careful.

She probably wanted him to bang her and he wouldn't, so she's gonna get back at him. Or, he was banging her and then he broke up with her. This guy's lawyer is gonna have a field day. When it get's thrown out of court, he should sue the schit out of her.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 07/22/21.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Smells fishy.

Come on Toby, she’s a young girl, shouldn’t smell fishy!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
A
ATC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Where exactly does it say he was white? Are you making an assumption because it was a prestigious $16K-per-year Christian high school?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
There was a photo in the article. He's white, or at least as white as Kamela.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
When my son was a teenager, I warned him about these chicks. I told him that a teenage girl is the most dangerous thing on the planet. They can ruin your life if they want to. I also told him that they are the biggest liars in the world and never believe a word they say. Tread lightly Grass Hopper and be careful.

She probably wanted him to bang her and he wouldn't, so she's gonna get back at him. Or, he was banging her and then he broke up with her. This guy's lawyer is gonna have a field day. When it get's thrown out of court, he should sue the schit out of her.

Wisdom right there. I knew a guy some 20 years ago who drove home the teen-age baby sitter. She accused him of rape. He got thrown in jail, wife divorced him and remarried, his church kicked him out. About three years later, the girl, now an adult, got feeling guilty and admitted she made the whole thing up. She effed up the rest of his life. I won’t even be around them without another adult in the room. Not worth the hell they could unleash on you with just one word.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 07/22/21.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,172 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,135
Posts18,464,707
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.