Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
V
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
In the last few days I have received campaign contributions letters from both Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney. I spent the cost of a couple of stamps to return them with appropriate comments written on them.

Any of you guys/gals get the same letters?

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
No but I hope I do. Mitt’s a complete POS. Liz is a Democrat but can’t admit it. Bet good money the reason she hates dick is because it was her Dads name.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
They are deep establishment creatures. They are fighting against any change. I suppose they’re happy to suppolibrral Democrats just to diminish Trump.
We have a major fight on our hands. We must fight the Democrats and establishment Republicans. In the meantime our Nation is being destroyed and they’re good with it.
We’re at War.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Now you have me looking forward to getting one. I'd love to tell them a little something.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Wooden Nickle comes to mind

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by VaHunter
In the last few days I have received campaign contributions letters from both Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney. I spent the cost of a couple of stamps to return them with appropriate comments written on them.

Good response.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do not give to the party, give to the individual. The party will give it to the rats.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now that’s funny.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They should hook up, two of a kind. Screw 'em.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Romney and Cheney represent the Republican Establishment, these two are front and center trying to demonize Trump and separate him from his base , while the rest of the RNC/GOP hides behind the curtain planning and conniving ways to accomplish the same.

The entire Republican Establishment is on board with these two.

Remember, both McConnell and McCarthy have vowed to support Cheney in he upcoming Primary Challenge.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Romney and Cheney represent the Republican Establishment, these two are front and center trying to demonize Trump and separate him from his base , while the rest of the RNC/GOP hides behind the curtain planning and conniving ways to accomplish the same.

The entire Republican Establishment is on board with these two.

Remember, both McConnell and McCarthy have vowed to support Cheney in he upcoming Primary Challenge.

Lizzy's old man Dick will shoot McConnell and McCarthy in the face with a shotgun if they don't support her.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
stick a DNC party registration form in the included donation envelope and send it back to them so they have to pay the return postage.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
stick a DNC party registration form in the included donation envelope and send it back to them so they have to pay the return postage.

..............This web site needs one of those "LIKE" things you can just click on.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
In a state where democrats can't win who do you think democrats will support? RINO's. It's what they do and we must be rid of all of them. There are no good RINO's. Vote them out.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Bet good money the reason she hates dick.........

LOL, you've got her confused with her sister.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Bet good money the reason she hates dick.........

LOL, you've got her confused with her sister.

You beat me to it.

Mary Cheney is the lesbian.

Liz is married to a man and has 5 children.

If Liz was only elected in 2016, how did she get to be the #3 Republican in the house? Seems like there should be someone with more experience that would fill that role.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
In a state where democrats can't win who do you think democrats will support? RINO's. It's what they do and we must be rid of all of them. There are no good RINO's. Vote them out.

McCain used this tactic for years. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
both need a boot in the butt ! that`s all those two closet liberal snowflakes deserve period

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Those That Count The Votes are already setting it up in WY.

She will win(steal) the primary.

She will win (Steal) the General.

She will then become the Media and RNC Darling proving beyond a doubt that the Republican voter no longer supports Trump or his endorsed candidates.

Book It!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
AL has a Liz Cheney on the move as well.

Alabama’s Richard Shelby Plans to Attack Trump-Backed Mo Brooks in Alabama, Back ‘Not in Any Way Qualified’ Katie Britt

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ck-not-in-any-way-qualified-katie-britt/

There will be more of this, much more the closer we get to the election.

The RNC/GOP will be funding Never-Trumper candidates all across Red America.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

703 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,149
Posts18,465,009
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.