Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Hawkeye, you are totally incorrect. Look at my figures from Israel. They totally disprove what you are saying, and Senator Johnson.is saying.

I've seen the stats. They support what I said.

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

I see you support the big lie, like Trump does. Have a great day.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Folks need to wake up to the facts, the vaccine was never intended to prevent a person from getting COVID. It just lessens the severity of the symptoms !

60% of the human population have T-Cell immunity.

Next stupid theory!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by steve4102

Senator Ron Johnson:
I just received this morning data out of Israel. That shows the population is about 84% vaccinated. But the new cases of COVID in Israel are about 84% with vaccinated individuals. It certainly is lookinng like the Pfizer vaccine is not working with the Delta variant.

Well, that's not good news. If true, that would indicate that the World will endure another round of pandemic.

Yeah, I'd take that "report" (more like an unsubstantiated rumor) with a couple teaspoons of salt.

In the past couple weeks in my ER we have seen this current surge of COVID cases, just like everywhere else. We are keeping track of how many cases are in vaccinated people, and how many in non-vaccinated folks. To date more than 90% of these sickies are not vaccinated. Oh, and 100% of the hospital admissions have been non-vaccinated persons.

These numbers are consistent with ACTUAL reports I'm getting from other docs in Canada and the USA.

Of course, the government-controlled fearmoner mill--er, I mean the Mainstream Media--are pushing for full-blown panic in the general population, so they are quick to report the most inflammatory "news".

Pretty much like this forum, and the OP on this thread. If you actually read what the numbers out of Israel are, they do not support the lies of the anti-vax folks.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Doc, did you forget, facts and truth are not welcome in these discussions lest one be labeled a queer, democratic, communist, pussy, fraidycat.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Senator Ron Johnson:
I just received this morning data out of Israel. That shows the population is about 84% vaccinated. But the new cases of COVID in Israel are about 84% with vaccinated individuals. It certainly is lookinng like the Pfizer vaccine is not working with the Delta variant.

Well, that's not good news. If true, that would indicate that the World will endure another round of pandemic.

Yeah, I'd take that "report" (more like an unsubstantiated rumor) with a couple teaspoons of salt.

In the past couple weeks in my ER we have seen this current surge of COVID cases, just like everywhere else. We are keeping track of how many cases are in vaccinated people, and how many in non-vaccinated folks. To date more than 90% of these sickies are not vaccinated. Oh, and 100% of the hospital admissions have been non-vaccinated persons.

These numbers are consistent with ACTUAL reports I'm getting from other docs in Canada and the USA.

Of course, the government-controlled fearmoner mill--er, I mean the Mainstream Media--are pushing for full-blown panic in the general population, so they are quick to report the most inflammatory "news".

Pretty much like this forum, and the OP on this thread. If you actually read what the numbers out of Israel are, they do not support the lies of the anti-vax folks.

I know more people, in my circle, that were hospitalized from the vaccine than Covid.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good info, and thanks for sharing. It's a fairly polarizing issue, but like many such issues, there are sensible people caught in the middle. There are those that think the shot does offer some obvious benifits regarding probablity of hospitalization with Covid, but is it worth it if you aren't in a higher-risk bracket? What levels of hospitalizations does a person have to see among their contemporaries to justify injecting an experimental RNA drug they don't yet trust? It's a valid question for anybody and everybody. There's an actual threshold somewhere, as with any other risk vs. reward scenario.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is no cure for a cold virus, nor a lab enhancement cold virus.

You are a big time gullible koolaid drinker if you think they fast tracked a cold virus cure.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/22/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Any accurate data on hospitalization regarding those who previously contracted covid? Is anyone collecting that data because hit would seem, based on science, to be extremely important.

You're aware of the Cleveland Clinic study I presume.

Obviously not anti vax as Ive had all my childhood vaxes which wiped out deadly diseases plus dozens of vaccines in the military and when I worked abroad.

Most have issues that this vax was pushed so quickly with little oversight or long term research or data

Thanks

Senator Ron Johnson:

Last edited by ribka; 07/22/21.
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by erikj

Senator Ron Johnson:

I know more people, in my circle, that were hospitalized from the vaccine than Covid.

My circle is pretty big (not to be taken as mine is bigger than yours) due to my work and I know that by a long shot most have been vaccinated. Very few have not, but not a single vaccinated person that I know of in my circle has been hospitalized, paralyzed, or even traumatized. Some have had sore arms and even fewer had flu-like symptoms for a day or so.

I would take my non medical analysis and DocRocket's analysis as the more likely scenario of what is transpiring across the country. It is my opinion, but my BS meter goes off when I see posts that say all these vaccinated people are dying or being hospitalized. There is no way for you to know how many people I talk to daily and how far it ranges, but there has not been a single instance that confirms what you are saying. I am not saying you are lying, but I would have an easier time believing that there may be multiples in your circle that have had that reaction if I could confirm it with even a single instance in my experience.

I am also being specific to your post. I do not know of a single person that has been hospitalized due to taking any of the 3 vaccines. I do believe that there have been people hospitalized that have been vaccinated, but for other ailments. Not simply due to the fact they were vaccinated and had such a horrible reaction that required hospitalization. That is the law of numbers. I also believe that there have been people that have died of Covid that are vaccinated. Another law of numbers.

Don't forget that there were also a few severe adverse reactions, death being one, from the Smallpox vaccine. There were also other severe adverse reactions from that vaccine which was somewhere in the 90s for efficacy. Which means it wasn't 100% effective, but it was eventually successful amongst other reasons for eradicating if from a natural occurrence. Took a long damn time, but we finally got there.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I know over 30 people now, some front line medical workers, who chose not to get vaccinated and contracted covid. Everyone advised that it was no worse than a brief cold. Almost half experienced no symptoms but still tested positive. Ages 2 to 87. All were active and led healthy lifestyles

Should they still be vaccinated?

Originally Posted by Longbob

Senator Ron Johnson:

My circle is pretty big (not to be taken as mine is bigger than yours) due to my work and I know that by a long shot most have been vaccinated. Very few have not, but not a single vaccinated person that I know of in my circle has been hospitalized, paralyzed, or even traumatized. Some have had sore arms and even fewer had flu-like symptoms for a day or so.

I would take my non medical analysis and DocRocket's analysis as the more likely scenario of what is transpiring across the country. It is my opinion, but my BS meter goes off when I see posts that say all these vaccinated people are dying or being hospitalized. There is no way for you to know how many people I talk to daily and how far it ranges, but there has not been a single instance that confirms what you are saying. I am not saying you are lying, but I would have an easier time believing that there may be multiples in your circle that have had that reaction if I could confirm it with even a single instance in my experience.

I am also being specific to your post. I do not know of a single person that has been hospitalized due to taking any of the 3 vaccines. I do believe that there have been people hospitalized that have been vaccinated, but for other ailments. Not simply due to the fact they were vaccinated and had such a horrible reaction that required hospitalization. That is the law of numbers. I also believe that there have been people that have died of Covid that are vaccinated. Another law of numbers.

Don't forget that there were also a few severe adverse reactions, death being one, from the Smallpox vaccine. There were also other severe adverse reactions from that vaccine which was somewhere in the 90s for efficacy. Which means it wasn't 100% effective, but it was eventually successful amongst other reasons for eradicating if from a natural occurrence. Took a long damn time, but we finally got there.

Last edited by ribka; 07/22/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka
I know over 30 people now, some front line medical workers, who chose not to get vaccinated and contracted covid.

Seems credible, LOL

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Senator Ron Johnson:

Well, that's not good news. If true, that would indicate that the World will endure another round of pandemic. People will get ill. It will affect families, lives and certainly the economy until this varient burns out, which historically takes 18± months. What if the Lambda varient takes hold, and current immunity -be it natural or vax is ineffective? You have another 18± months of pandemic on top of the past year and half. Progressive governemnts all over the world will lock things down again. 4 or 5 years of this will throw the world into another Great Depression. Economiew will not be saved by more "stimulus" money is they close again.

The Chinese obviously never watched any of those 1960s-70s SciFi movies like The Omega Man or The Andromeda Strain, or they would have never crewed around with bio agents.

So accordinging to this, there will be another [bleep] of people getting sick. Some seriously. Not good.

Lock down will coincide with the 2022 elections. And, we all know what the means.

So, may need to treat with Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin.

DF

Edited to add, we'll treat the conservatives, lock down the libtards....

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 07/22/21.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
ribka,

What part of my post said that anyone should get vaccinated? Get it if you want and own the consequences if any. Don't get it if you don't want to and own those consequences if any. I know of many that have tested positive, but sailed right through it just fine that were not vaccinated. I can't say that I had any 2 year olds share their Covid experience with me, but maybe you have. I also have two family members that died of it prior to vaccinations being available.

My post was pretty clear in what I was addressing. It had nothing to do with promoting that people get vaccinated. It was only to question based off my similar experience to erikj that pointed the opposite direction.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Senator Ron Johnson:

Well, that's not good news. If true, that would indicate that the World will endure another round of pandemic. People will get ill.

Yessss .. sort of. If it is effective in reducing serious sicknesses and deaths among people who do get sick, though, and if those who have been sick and survived develop immunity that actually prevents sickness as well, it could be step 1 of a 2-step process. On the other hand, do those who get jabbed and then get COVID develop the natural antibodies or not? Hmmm.

Hell if I know, just ... thinking out loud.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I've seen the stats. They support what I said.

Perhaps you’d like to share them?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Longbob

Senator Ron Johnson:

I only piped up when I read DocRocket's personal observations. Two employees I worked with, were both sent to the ER within hours of getting Moderna shot. Our neighbor had it so rough, she's selling her place to live closer to a health care facility. I know others that gutted it out. Most of the people I've talked to didn't have any issues getting vaccinated. Personally, I'm waiting on the longer term data. Messing with DNA could be more problematic than Covid.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Complete tin foil hat bullshit. Over 90% of new cases are unvaccinated and over 97% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I know three people that contracted the “delta variant” in the past two weeks.

One was vaccinated and all three enjoyed their paid 10 day vacations.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

461 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 45 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,762
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.