Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Things to remember:

the OP lives in a subdivision, and thinks you should have to go to a range to shoot. To be regulated.

They hate dogs

They are racist as fugk.

Read. All future posts through that lens and their posts make sense.

MAGA
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
This is the key passage for me: "To triumph in 2024, the Republican presidential nominee needs to offer new policies built on facts and well-thought-out reform ideas. Trump can’t do that. A new face can."

That's the problem. "New faces" will actually be the same old faces that gave power to the left, like Romney, McCain, Cheney, Bush, etc. (the type of candidates that have run before and who people like AKPenis, a self described Republican, doesn't know enough about to decide whether he'd support them).

Trump was the only President in my life, including Reagan, who actually did what he said he'd do and did it to fulfill his campaign promise to make American great again.

If the GOP candidate in 2024 is the type of new face like the idiots who lost in 2008 and 2012, and who won in 1988, 2000 and 2004, I'll be sitting out the election.

Yep. And their idea of a “new face” will be some little Puke like Jeb Bush’s idiot son.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Given chance Donald Trump is going to make Republican party pay in 2022 and 2024 elections. Not voting is going to give victory to the opposite side. Some publicist/lawyer told Republicans not to vote and as a result two Senate seats from GA went do Democrats.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Here you go....

"A year ago, former Trump supporter Ann Coulter wrote a column titled “I Want Him to Lose,” but decided at the time, “Ah [bleep] it, I don’t want to screw over other Republicans. I’ll just keep my mouth shut.”

But Coulter—who during the 2016 campaign wrote a book-length endorsement of her preferred candidate, In Trump We Trust—felt no such restraint on Wednesday as the violent spectacle of gun-toting Trump acolytes storming the United States Capitol in armed standoffs with cops unfolded on global television screens.

“We finally got the authoritarian liberals have been talking about,” the right-wing firebrand told The Daily Beast. “And I want to point out what a gigantic pussy he is. Who are these people still supporting Trump and this nonsense ‘stop the steal’? I don’t understand why. Why are you doing this for Trump when he doesn’t give a crap about you? These poor, working-class Americans, hanging on by their fingernails! No, he didn’t have time for them. He was too busy talking to Bob Woodward.”

Coulter went on: “He held a rally and he encouraged them to march on the Capitol while he goes back to the White House to have a nice lunch because he’s a gigantic pussy. He always has other people doing his dirty work. He was this tough guy on The Apprentice. He couldn’t even fire his own attorney general. He sent Corey Lewandowski to do it. He just trash-tweets Jeff Sessions on Twitter. Oooohh what a big man!”

Coulter sputtered with rage as she vented about the soon-to-be ex president. “I hate him,” she seethed.

Ann Coulter Goes Scorched Earth on Newt Gingrich in Battle Over Trump

Coulter said she initially couldn’t accept that Trump supporters—which she conceded fit only the broadest definition of conservative—were actually rioting in a manner that, in her decidedly debatable view, was every bit as bad as Black Lives Matter and antifa. But, in true Coulterish fashion, she concluded that yes, indeed, they had been incited by their unworthy hero.

“The thing about antifa is that the men are scrawny and the women are 300 pounds. And I do see a lot of beefy-looking guys who look like Trump supporters,” she reasoned.

“Trump betrayed his own supporters at every turn,” Coulter added. “He turned over his presidency to Idiot Boy Jared. Who is still supporting this guy? So now we see. And he tells them, ‘yeah go march on the Capitol,’ and then he goes back to the White House, gets in bed and starts tweeting.”

Remarkably, Coulter declined to acknowledge that she had been misguided to boost Trump’s candidacy, largely on the basis of his anti-immigration, isolationist, and “America First” rhetoric.

“He was the only one saying this stuff,” Coulter reasoned. “I hate him. He’s a betrayer. But I’m pretty confident we’re never going back to the Bush Republican Party…Yes, I knew he was a coarse vulgarian. Yes, I knew he was a huckster. I think we all did. But one thing there was no warning of was Jared and Ivanka. They ran this presidency and all they cared about was impressing Kim Kardashian and sucking up to Wall Street…After he was elected, we got the most gigantic bait-and-switch in history…That was a shocker.”

As the Trump flag-toting mob rampaged through Statuary Hall, the Senate chamber, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office, Coulter mused: “It enrages me. This is the first time there has been mob violence from conservatives, and we’re never gonna hear the end of it.” She argued that the infamous “Brooks Brothers Riot” of Palm Beach County 20 years ago didn’t come close. “And thank you, Donald Trump—his last gift to the Republican Party.”

Ann Coulter Finally Comes Clean to Bill Maher on Trump: ‘I’m a Very Stupid Girl’

She continued: “How many Republicans is Donald Trump going to screw before he leaves office? I just hope this ends anybody talking about Ivanka and Don Junior running for office. This is the capstone of the Trump presidency.”

Coulter being Coulter, she defended the dubious, arguably destructive, effort by Republican Sens. Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz to object to the congressional counting of electoral votes in swing states that Trump lost. She claimed Cruz and Hawley are being “reasonable.”

“They aren’t saying ‘we’re going to overturn the election,’ they aren’t saying ‘stop the steal.’ They’re saying, ‘this is our last chance to have a fair hearing of vote cheating’…The court rulings were correct, but the claims of cheating have not been looked at.”

But when asked if Cruz and Hawley, given the Trump-incited rioting, should persist in their quixotic quest, Coulter was less certain.

“I’m hesitating now,” she said. “I mean, they didn’t do this. Trump did it.”

Tarquin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Armed standoffs? Lmao.

Citation for that pile of shidt and lies?

MAGA
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You cant imagine how little I care about Ann Coulter's....or your opinion...on this matter.

You and the other cogcsucking vultures on the fence are why we have Biden for a President....not Trump.

It was your fault.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Here you go....

... as the violent spectacle of gun-toting Trump acolytes storming the United States Capitol in armed standoffs with cops unfolded on global television screens.

Lyin' MF'r.

Show us one photo or video of armed people storming the Capitol.

If you had one, you'd get rich, because CNN would pay you millions.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ann Coulter’s just another Media Attention Ho.
And a dumb irrelevant one too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Let truth come to light, the dark will vanish.

The next few months will be epic.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Here you go....

... as the violent spectacle of gun-toting Trump acolytes storming the United States Capitol in armed standoffs with cops unfolded on global television screens.

Lyin' MF'r.

Show us one photo or video of armed people storming the Capitol.

If you had one, you'd get rich, because CNN would pay you millions.

The only gun-toting folks were Capital Police.
And a Black Capital LEO shot an unarmed white woman dead.
Probably scared little TarQueen back into his Mom’s basement.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I hope it’s Trump, but regardless of who it is, I hope the R candidate is prepared to feed them their asses when they spew this shidt at the debates. You know good and damned well Jan 6 is going to be hit hard.

MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Kamala Harris, really…she’s about as popular with voters as having a life long case of herpes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am wondering if the left can ever disconnect from Trump.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The 2 Georgia Senate seats were won by the same fraud as this biden clown.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am wondering if the left can ever disconnect from Trump.
As American publicist Ann Coulter pointed out Trump is hurting Republican Party to benefit Democrats, therefore disconnect from him at this time makes no sense. Whether he stays relevant will hinge on whether people he endorsed win in next midterm elections.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You cant imagine how little I care about Ann Coulter's....or your opinion...on this matter.

You and the other cogcsucking vultures on the fence are why we have Biden for a President....not Trump.

It was your fault.

This!!!

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DMc
Not on your life. I'd rather disconnect from the Republican Party.

You bet!

I know a lot of people that feel this way.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...wboy_Guns&utm_content=20210722152847

The hard truth.

It's time for the Republican Party to begin disconnecting itself from former President Donald Trump.

This doesn’t mean the party should denounce the former president — that won’t happen. He’s too popular with Republican voters. But it does mean quietly removing the GOP from under Trump's thumb.

This conclusion is based on simple math, the kind with which one plus one equals two. Since 2016, the GOP has felt an obligation to Trump. After all, he beat Hillary Clinton. Republicans also felt indebted to him for championing their issues, appointing hundreds of conservative judges, and challenging the Left.

To pay that debt, Republican voters and elected officials showed fealty to Trump throughout four tumultuous years in office and his bumpy reelection campaign. They defended his most erratic behavior, even when it made them uncomfortable. They put their necks on the line to support his claims of a stolen election, even when there was no moderately substantial evidence to back them up. Here’s the bottom line: The Republican Party has paid its debt to Trump. It must now shift focus away from him and the 2020 election, an election they lost, and concentrate on 2022 and 2024, elections they can win.

There is no better proof than the two Senate runoffs in Georgia. Republican incumbents were positioned to win both but got tangled up in Trump’s personal politics and were defeated. The ramifications have been enormous: Senate control went to the Democrats. Sometimes, politics ain’t beanbag.

Republicans have a chance at regaining a U.S. House majority next year and a longer, but possible, shot at taking over the Senate. To do either, the party needs to strengthen its appeal beyond Trump’s base. Specifically, it needs to do better with independents, suburban women, and voters with college degrees. For example, Trump’s negative rating among college-educated white women is 62%, based on a recent YouGov poll. That’s heavy baggage to carry.

While it may be good politics for Republicans in pro-Trump states and districts to run as the "Trump candidate," that strategy is less likely to work in battleground states — from Pennsylvania to Arizona, North Carolina to Michigan, New Hampshire to Wisconsin — where independents can tip the balance.

Let’s not forget that Trump won the White House by beating Clinton among independents by a 4-point margin. Four years later, he lost the White House by losing independents to Joe Biden by 13 points.

If Democrats think they can hold Congress with only the votes of their party’s left-leaning base, that will prove to be as wrong as Republicans who think they can win back Congress with only votes from Trump’s populist-right base. Ultimately, cross-pressured voters who dislike Democrats and Republicans, Biden and Trump, will determine which side wins.

Republicans need to be mindful that some of the candidates Trump will be pushing in the 2022 primaries aren’t always the strongest possible contenders against Democrats in the general election.

To triumph in 2024, the Republican presidential nominee needs to offer new policies built on facts and well-thought-out reform ideas. Trump can’t do that. A new face can. A recent poll conducted by the Republican firm Fabrizio, Lee & Associates finds that 53% of GOP voters have some resistance to renominating Trump in 2024, even though most of them are strongly favorable toward him. Trump led the field of possible Republican candidates by a 47%-40% margin.

If the next elections are about relitigating Trump’s grievances, Republicans lose. Republicans win if the elections are about policies that work to their advantage. With Trump as candidate or kingmaker, he becomes the central issue. That denies conservatives a clean shot on issues important to them, such as border security, crime, spending, taxes, cancel culture, and possibly inflation and foreign policy.

That’s why Republicans, including Trump’s strongest supporters, need to remove their former standard-bearer as a distraction. Of course, it’s easier for me, a political independent with no stake in either party’s success, to make that case than it is for Republicans to actually do it. But if they want to win, they need to start disconnecting now before it’s too late.

And if they don’t? Perhaps these three words — President Kamala Harris — will ring a bell.

Ron Faucheux is a nonpartisan political analyst, pollster, and publisher of Lunchtime Politics, a newsletter on polls.

Go suck a bag of pre sucked dicks with Kingston

LMFAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ll be sure to watch one Ann’s rallies. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

It was your fault.

Without a doubt.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

262 members (2500HD, 163bc, 12344mag, 257 mag, 007FJ, 28 invisible), 1,853 guests, and 1,024 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,290
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.