24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
AKPINDICK and calldum shop at the same camera store.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by callnum
This is why Orange guy got beat.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NzDhm808oU4

That was hilarious!!! It’s sad though because the people in that video are probably some of the more intelligent well spoken Trump tards.

The guy finds someone who can’t express a logical answer and one who doesn’t even know when 9/11 happened and somehow that means that all Trump supporters are clueless. The non sequitur argument is the favorite deception weapon of the Left on weak minded fools.

There are 100’s of videos like that of trump rallies.

Most interviewed only have 3 teeth and are drunk.

I believe flave was one getting interviewed. Mentioned something about his old lady supporting his drunk, broke azz.

LOL

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

I didn’t know so many people from that Trump rally video post here. It’s amazing lol.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

That was hilarious!!! It’s sad though because the people in that video are probably some of the more intelligent well spoken Trump tards.

The guy finds someone who can’t express a logical answer and one who doesn’t even know when 9/11 happened and somehow that means that all Trump supporters are clueless. The non sequitur argument is the favorite deception weapon of the Left on weak minded fools.

I believe flave was one getting interviewed.

LOL

More like thousands of similar videos.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh ph uck mr gas explorer is here to tell us he’s a conservative and didn’t vote for Biden..

I thought he was Mr 2°.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I believe flave was one getting interviewed. Mentioned something about his old lady supporting his drunk, broke azz.

Only a complete fugging idiot wouldn’t get the concept that these hack reporters actively and intentionally seek out the people you describe because they know people like you are stupid enough to be tricked into believing the image they want to portray.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

So what does that have to do with anything The point is, WE HAVE TO WIN!!! Trump won the last time but they cheated

I hope Trump can do that, if he runs, but I am doubtful. Depends on how bad they cheat this time...

Fixed it for you!

Last edited by bobinpa; 07/22/21.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The grand ole party lost their way a long time ago. Took Trump for many to realize it. It's time for a wholesale turn over with "republican" leadership.

Trump need to be out stumping for the challengers of these Rinos and kicking the GOP in the teeth.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Only a complete fugging idiot wouldn’t get the concept that these hack reporters actively and intentionally seek out the people you describe because they know people like you are stupid enough to be tricked into believing the image they want to portray.

False. Trump tards really are that stupid. Its very, VERY low hanging fruit. I bet he didn't even have to edit the video, just got the first dozen people he asked. Based on the way the trump tards on this forum act you aren't doing a very good job proving the reporter wrong.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The grand ole party lost their way a long time ago. Took Trump for many to realize it. It's time for a wholesale turn over with "republican" leadership.

Trump need to be out stumping for the challengers of these Rinos and kicking the GOP in the teeth.

Trump is too fat to kick anybody in the teeth....just like 99% of his supporters.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

And they are a dime a dozen at a trump rally.

Which one was you?

LOL

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Last edited by bobinpa; 07/22/21. Reason: Duplicate

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
False. Trump tards really are that stupid. Its very, VERY low hanging fruit. I bet he didn't even have to edit the video, just got the first dozen people he asked. Based on the way the trump tards on this forum act you aren't doing a very good job proving the reporter wrong.

I don’t know a single Trump supporter like the people interviewed in that video. I guess you just associate with a lot of stupid people.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. TFF.

Trump is the Republican Party. Hes the bull elephant in the room, and he's the constitutionally legal POTUS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Remsen
This is the key passage for me: "To triumph in 2024, the Republican presidential nominee needs to offer new policies built on facts and well-thought-out reform ideas. Trump can’t do that. A new face can."

That's the problem. "New faces" will actually be the same old faces that gave power to the left, like Romney, McCain, Cheney, Bush, etc. (the type of candidates that have run before and who people like AKPenis, a self described Republican, doesn't know enough about to decide whether he'd support them).

Trump was the only President in my life, including Reagan, who actually did what he said he'd do and did it to fulfill his campaign promise to make American great again.

If the GOP candidate in 2024 is the type of new face like the idiots who lost in 2008 and 2012, and who won in 1988, 2000 and 2004, I'll be sitting out the election.

Trump's narcissistic, juvenile behavior put Biden in the Whitehouse. Large numbers of white, male voters got sick of his immature, boorish behavior and said so at the polls. Trump giveth and he taketh away. Anne Coulter has been dead on on this issue.

https://news.yahoo.com/ann-coulter-blames-gigantic-pussy-224927277.html

Hard to believe you are dumb enough to believe this bullchit, but here you go again...

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

I didn’t know so many people from that Trump rally video post here. It’s amazing lol.

If I lived in an Indian village, I wouldn’t be snapping any pics either.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I don’t know a single Trump supporter like the people interviewed in that video. I guess you just associate with a lot of stupid people.

Well, birds of a feather....

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Of course he does....that's the only way he can feel like he's smart!

TRUMP 2020
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Remsen
This is the key passage for me: "To triumph in 2024, the Republican presidential nominee needs to offer new policies built on facts and well-thought-out reform ideas. Trump can’t do that. A new face can."

That's the problem. "New faces" will actually be the same old faces that gave power to the left, like Romney, McCain, Cheney, Bush, etc. (the type of candidates that have run before and who people like AKPenis, a self described Republican, doesn't know enough about to decide whether he'd support them).

Trump was the only President in my life, including Reagan, who actually did what he said he'd do and did it to fulfill his campaign promise to make American great again.

If the GOP candidate in 2024 is the type of new face like the idiots who lost in 2008 and 2012, and who won in 1988, 2000 and 2004, I'll be sitting out the election.

Trump's narcissistic, juvenile behavior put Biden in the Whitehouse. Large numbers of white, male voters got sick of his immature, boorish behavior and said so at the polls. Trump giveth and he taketh away. Anne Coulter has been dead on on this issue.

https://news.yahoo.com/ann-coulter-blames-gigantic-pussy-224927277.html

Hard to believe you are dumb enough to believe this bullchit, but here you go again...

She swallows the Rino BS with ease.

Shes too stupid to consider Trump's mean mouth picked up 11 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. Wasnt that like many millions more votes than Zero and Hillary got? whistle

Tarqueen is clueless.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/22/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Well, thats because you are a liar who can't admit the truth. Just look at the way the Trump tards on this forum speak....it is even less intelligent than what you see in the videos.

also, you probably don't even know any trump supporters, I bet you just talk big on this forum and pretend to be a liberal because you are scared to piss of your boss and friends. You know as well as anybody that those videos are 100% representative of trump tards.

Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
632 members (257_X_50, 1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,957 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,664
Posts18,399,333
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.