Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 39 of 57 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 56 57
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I admit I had a pile of Leupold scopes. If a guy wants to run a set and forget the old friction models will get it done just take extra Ammo to the range you will need it.
The turrets they produced have sucked rumors of the 5 tracking well still don’t entice me to try one. I’m quite happy with Nightforce.

Willto it’s unclear if your bitching or bragging.
Originally Posted by Willto
Tell me about all your rifle scope experience

I have 6 Leupolds. Two FX 3 straight 6 power scopes, An Older Vari X-3 Two VX 3's and one VX 5HD. I also have 4 Zeiss Conquests, 2 Swaroski Z6's. One very Old Pentax Lightseeker that won't die. And one Schmidt & Bender Klassik.

Sorry no rebranded Tascos which I understand severely hurts my street cred with the knob twisters at 24 CF. LOL!

But if that was the best lineup I could speak of I would probably be bitching. My kids run better gear. But you keep telling yourself you could to. Crying laughing.

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/22/21.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've been in Nebraska doing nasty things to varmit colonies...(with scopes that dial and have good reticles - the horror!) so I need to catch up on this thread.
It's a blast so far though!

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
My kids run better gear

Kids? One of your KFC dumpster clients get you pregnant? You should call Ripleys about that. LOL! But hey you can aways go stand in front of a mirror holding a scope you bought with your KFC oral money and repeat over and over, "I bought this so it makes me cool" "I bought this so it makes me cool". LOL! Dear God what a pathetic life.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
My kids run better gear

Kids? One of your KFC dumpster clients get you pregnant? You should call Ripleys about that. LOL! But hey you can aways go stand in front of a mirror holding a scope you bought with your KFC oral money and repeat over and over, "I bought this so it makes me cool" "I bought this so it makes me cool". LOL! Dear God what a pathetic life.

LOL. Ya I’m like the virgin marry but dirty. Given the chance to pretend and you still can’t stop projecting.

PS really dirty. And those scopes your door greeter job can’t swing are bolted to 3600$ rifles it’s a wonder my guts don’t fall out.

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/22/21. Reason: To help willtos greased chicken roost
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Journeyman
I've been in Nebraska doing nasty things to varmit colonies...(with scopes that dial and have good reticles - the horror!) so I need to catch up on this thread.

Pictures or it didn’t happen!!
Red mist makes my heart skip a beat.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Multiple targets and full days of killing amen.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My kids run better gear

Kids? One of your KFC dumpster clients get you pregnant?

Always classy to bring someone’s kids into your shhitt talking. Ruins any credibility you thought you had.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
My kids run better gear

Always classy to bring someone’s kids into your shhitt talking. Ruins any credibility you thought you had.

Total douchebag…

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
My kids run better gear

It’s ok I brought it up mallard.
He’s swinging for the fences because he’s playing a fo in this for TV series.
It’s absolutely beautiful hook line and sinker.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by jackmountain
My kids run better gear

Total douchebag…

In his defense not many 8 year olds boy run Mack bro evos, wrapped in a manners with a proof and very few little girls shoot a evo in a manners with a can both with 3.5-15x50 NXS.
And they know how the scopes work.
LOL
Pretty good gear for a 2$ whore. 😎

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by DingoDuk
My kids run better gear

LOL! What ever you need to tell yourself. I'll let you go. I'm sure you're over due to floss the pubic hair out of your teeth. LOL!

IC B3

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
My kids run better gear

LOL! What ever you need to tell yourself. I'll let you go. I'm sure you're over due to floss the pubic hair out of your teeth. LOL!

For a guy that got butt hurt over a homo joke you seem to know a lot of the down side of sucking díck for cash, just saying!

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/22/21. Reason: Fun
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
My kids run better gear

For a guy that got butt hurt over a homo joke you seem to know a lot of the down side of sucking díck for cash, just saying!

Naaaa, I'm just guessing based on your demeaner. Only you can know the real pain.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
My kids run better gear

Naaaa, I'm just guessing based on your demeaner. Only you can know the real pain.

Nice try princess. You are writing the cock sucker playbook.

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/22/21. Reason: 1,2,3 not it LMFAO.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Willto do tell what about homos and Leupold lovers demanding it works perfect for them upset your tinder feelers so badly.

I’m sure it wasn’t the Leupold part!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Multiple days...1:
[Linked Image]

2:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Journeyman; 07/22/21.

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Multiple days...1:

Ya that’s killing bliss!!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Th
My kids run better gear

Nice try princess. You are writing the cock sucker playbook.

I think I struck a nerve. LOL! Hit too close to home did I? Now run along and buy another overpriced hubble telescope with lots of big knobs on it you can play with. You guys love twisting those big ones. LOL! What ever blows your skirt up Liberace.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Again willto what part of a homo joke set you off and why. Everyone knows the answer I just want to keep you projecting.

Always interesting to have a guy go into great details about sucking Dicks and tell everyone it wasn’t him. LMFAO
But when its a scope question he just refers back to dicks and projects.

If it makes you feel any better my kids run Swarovski binos that I found in the dumpster. 😂😂

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Again willto what part of a homo joke set you off and why. Everyone knows the answer I just want to keep you projecting.

Always interesting to have a guy go into great details about sucking Dicks and tell everyone it wasn’t him. LMFAO

If it makes you feel any better my kids run Swarovski binos that I found in the dumpster. 😂😂

Yep the snowflake is triggered. LOL! Save some of that scope money for some knee pads and mouthwash. LOL! You could always deduct their cost from your taxes as a work expense. LOL!

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Yep the snowflake is triggered. LOL! Save some of that scope money for some knee pads and mouthwash. LOL! You could always deduct their cost from your taxes as a work expense. LOL!

Again willto answer the question what part hurt your tinder feelings? And how do you know so much about sucking cocks.

Page 39 of 57 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 56 57

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

401 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 16penny, 31 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,575
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.