-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What gets me is rather than producing data and explaining the risks and why it's a good idea, they threaten, vilify and push mandates. All we're doing is questioning if it's a good idea to do and if the benefits outweigh the risks yet we're meet with hostility and contempt. Even more of a red flag.

There must be a lot of people out there who have never been in an abusive relationship.....

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

One of many reasons I am never going to take any kind of vaccine regardless is this reasoning.
How can I trust strangers to inject me with known harmful substances who have harmed many in the past?
Why should I start trusting the dude in the creeper van just because he has wears blue scrubs, says , Trust me...
What's in the hypodermic doc?

"You aren't allowed to know," he responds.

Exhibit #1

https://www.brighteon.com/7df7514a-982b-454c-b0fe-0d14ac799b2a

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/22/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Biden is for it, that cunt hasn't been right about anything in his life.

Facts.

BTW, I heard today that Sydney (?) Is going on lockdown. How are you Aussies feeling about this, JSTUART?

Just another foreign fug that hasn't a clue beyond what the TV tells him but likes to run his mouth about America anyway.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Pastor Stevie,

How much are you worth ?

YouTube videos, scalping CD’s, and selling plasma, nets you what a year?

Also, why do you have a shîtty little room at a dying mall in Tempe for a church ?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Down here we've had more deaths this year from the vaccine (87) than from the virus (5) but they want us to get the jab anyway - our Prime Minister says the death rate from the vaccine is acceptable considering the benefits it provides - WTF? So it appears that there must be an acceptable death rate figure that they are working to, but I doubt it. If they were really doing some proper analysis they might find that the death rate for those under a certain age is acceptable and they might only need to consider isolation protection arrangements for the elderly and health compromised.

Our COVID death rate is heavily suppressed by lock-downs - financial damage to businesses is of no consequence to those leading our country apparently.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The simple fact that congress gave the pharms a pass on liability scares me enough to stay away.

Damn right

Yep, that should be more than enough reason all by itself.

This is not unique to the Covid vaccines. It has been this way since 1988. Do you feel the same about the Shingles vaccine or any others that have been brought to market since 1988?

This is not to be construed as saying you need to get the Covid vaccines that is your choice, but the liability reason is that you are using is not specific to these.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

$1 a link?
More? Less? Kinda curious… 🧐

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Longbob
The simple fact that congress gave the pharms a pass on liability scares me enough to stay away.

Damn right

This is not unique to the Covid vaccines. It has been this way since 1988. Do you feel the same about the Shingles vaccine or any others that have been brought to market since 1988?

This is not to be construed as saying you need to get the Covid vaccines that is your choice, but the liability reason is that you are using is not specific to these.

Yes it is. Shingles vaccinations are FDA approved. No covid "vaccine" has FDA approval.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by Longbob

Damn right

Yes it is. Shingles vaccinations are FDA approved. No covid "vaccine" has FDA approval.

Those are two separate issues. The liability issue isn't unique, but you say it does apply since there isn't full FDA approval which is somewhat perplexing since they don't apply to each other. That leads me to the next question and comment. If any of the Covid vaccines reach full approval instead of the emergency use approval would that change your opinion? You do realize that this isn't the first use of emergency approval for a vaccine. Right?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

$1 a link?

Haven't you heard?
Google who owns youtube bans information that's not approved by big pharma. Censors have led to new platforms. This one has no censorship and is the biggest platform for vax info.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
When pharmaceutical companies accept full liability for the safety and efficacy of their vaccines I'll reconsider.

But this planned pandemic has been politicized since day one and I ain't buying what this current marxist government is selling.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Morewood
When pharmaceutical companies accept full liability for the safety and efficacy of their vaccines I'll reconsider.

But this planned pandemic has been politicized since day one and I ain't buying what this current marxist government is selling.

I completely agree with your second sentence, but your first sentence rules out all vaccines for you. Even the ones with full FDA approval that have been made available since 1988. Am I reading you correctly?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Biden is for it, that cunt hasn't been right about anything in his life.

Facts.

BTW, I heard today that Sydney (?) Is going on lockdown. How are you Aussies feeling about this, JSTUART?

Just another foreign fug that hasn't a clue beyond what the TV tells him but likes to run his mouth about America anyway.

Just another woke azz liberal defending democrats.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Diesel
First off I am not anti vax. I have been vaccinated for all kinds of stuff.

What the issue is with this covid vaccine for me is that we do not know much about it and especially about it's long term effects. We cannot rely on the statistics on side effects because there has not been a long term study done on the vaccine. It was rushed to implementation. The death rate directly attributed to covid is difficult to assess because most deaths are to the old and they have other health issues that may be the real cause of death. Statistics are not trust worthy because of lack of definition on what constitutes a covid death with a list of other contributing health issues.

The health officials have not explained exactly how the vaccine establishes in the body and it's effect on altering DNA, if any. How does it effect the organs, blood, lymph nodes muscles and brain? Is protection/issues passed down to offspring?

Every day the lawyers are doing ads to join lawsuits on drugs previously approved by the FDA that have shown over time to have harmful effects. This vaccine is protected from lawsuits. .Why would that be if it is proven safe? Is that because the vaccine manufacturers do not know if it is safe long term and would not of brought this vaccine to market without that protection?

What is the truth on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine? Other countries have touted it's effectiveness. Why has our government not made a conclusive statement on it's usefulness in any stage of treatment?

Fear is not a substitute for rational thought and analysis. The scare tactics, bullying, threats and attempts to force something unproven long term make me very suspicious of this particular vaccine.

Another reason to not trust the vaccine is biden's lack of interest in finding out exactly how this virus came to be. Why would our government not push hard on the find the genesis of the virus? Is our government complicit in it's creation?

Why has social media suppressed information regarding questions on all aspects of this virus and vaccine?

Why would one trust a government and media that has repeatedly lied to it's citizenry on so many issues?

Without answers to these and many other questions, is it wise to take the jab?

Time to make a decision. Tough stuff...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
$1 a link?
Haven't you heard?
Google who owns youtube bans information that's not approved by big pharma. Censors have led to new platforms. This one has no censorship and is the biggest platform for vax mis info.

Copy.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If the vaccination works, why do the vaccinated care so much about those who aren’t?
I can promise you they wouldn't mind us being dead. So I can only suppose why they are so upset.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/22/21.
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,067 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,072
Posts18,463,743
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.