Page 40 of 57 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 56 57
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by DingoDuk
Originally Posted by Willto
Again willto what part of a homo joke set you off and why. Everyone knows the answer I just want to keep you projecting.

Always interesting to have a guy go into great details about sucking Dicks and tell everyone it wasn’t him. LMFAO
But when its a scope question he just refers back to dicks and projects.

If it makes you feel any better my kids run Swarovski binos that I found in the dumpster. 😂😂

Yep the snowflake is triggered. LOL! Save some of that scope money for some knee pads and mouthwash. LOL! You could always deduct their cost from your taxes as a work expense. LOL!

Again willto answer the question what part hurt your tinder feelings? And how do you know so much about sucking cocks.

I saw a documentary on your life called "Slurpy, Diary of a KFC Dumpster Slut" LOL!

BP-B2

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
again concentrate dummy. What hurt your tinder feelings.
And why are you watching queer documentaries?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

I know, I know. But it was like a train wreck I couldn't stop watching your story. Sad stuff.

Last edited by Willto; 07/22/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I know, I know. But it was like a train wreck I could stop watching your story. Sad stuff.

For someone who admits to never owning any true alpha glass you sure like to run your cock holster about it. Your better just sticking to something you actually know like cock talk since it’s clear to all that you have a PhD in servicing entire truck stops.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

I know, I know. But it was like a train wreck I could stop watching your story. Sad stuff.

For someone who admits to never owning any true alpha glass you sure like to run your cock holster about it. Your better just sticking to something you actually know like cock talk since it’s clear to all that you have a PhD in servicing entire truck stops.

Ah, one of Dingodiks bottom boys. LOL!

IC B2

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

I know, I know. But it was like a train wreck I couldn't stop watching your story. Sad stuff.

Crying laughing!! Tell yourself your weren’t searching documentaries about Dick. 😂😂😂😂😂

But to the point what about Leupold making shït scopes and homosexuality caused you to interject your well found cock sucking expertise.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Crying laughing!! Tell yourself your weren’t searching documentaries about Dick. 😂😂😂😂😂

But to the point what about Leupold making shït scopes and homosexuality caused you to interject your well found cock sucking expertise.

I have serious conversations with people who merit it. But if all some ahole wants to do is insult and fling chit then I can do that too. You entered this discussion just being an insulting ass$&^e that contributed nothing and now you want to act all butthurt because somebody threw your chit back in your face. As for the gay chit well as the old saying goes, "the first hen to cackle laid the egg" and you choose to interject that into the debate out of the blue. Only you and your man bun wearing life partner can understand why I guess.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
But it is hillarious how you keep coming back for more. LOL! Just like back at your dumpster. LOL!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. I have the shv f1 it’s not near the scope the NXS is.

I have both scopes as well. “Not Near” is a smidge dramatic, even for a heavy make-wearing fat head like yourself to make.

You get those thick genetic eyelids of yours surgically reduced, and you’ll be able to see properly.

👊🏽🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You posted a list of older scopes that work fine for you. I have more lower end scopes than Alpha tier scopes. I really have no quibble with affordable scope users. Some hunters kill truck loads of game with the affordable scopes. Then on another thread you thoroughly trash the venerable Winchester Model 94 30-30 lever action rifle. Most any source of American firearms history lists the 30-30 as one of the top 10 calibers used to kill big game animals. Granted, you're not using a 36" long copper 7/8" diameter tube scope with spider web string for a reticle, but some of the scopes you listed are easily 20+ years old. If you're going to knock high end technology on one thread and then trash older technology on another it makes you appear to be either really confused or intellectually dishonest.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have both scopes as well. “Not Near” is a smidge dramatic

Ditto.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hell I don’t “hate” leupold but I also don’t claim they work as marketed because they simply don’t. I’ve had a pile of leupolds (vxii, vxiii, lps, mark4) and I can’t remember the last one that accurately adjusted the 1/4” per click indicated on the dial. That is a failure in my book to not adjust properly.

Yes they will work well enough for set and forget guns and I still have a few on those rifle but to claim they aren’t flawed is simply ignoring the facts.

Once I started dialing I needed better then what leupold offers hence my step up. From 70-1700yds my alpha glass works superb thus far.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Classic deflection that when you once again have nothing of actual substance to add to a scope discussion you resort again to the homotalk.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

You posted a list of older scopes that work fine for you. I have more lower end scopes than Alpha tier scopes. I really have no quibble with affordable scope users. Some hunters kill truck loads of game with the affordable scopes. Then on another thread you thoroughly trash the venerable Winchester Model 94 30-30 lever action rifle. Most any source of American firearms history lists the 30-30 as one of the top 10 calibers used to kill big game animals. Granted, you're not using a 36" long copper 7/8" diameter tube scope with spider web string for a reticle, but some of the scopes you listed are easily 20+ years old. If you're going to knock high end technology on one thread and then trash older technology on another it makes you appear to be either really confused or intellectually dishonest.

I said nothing about the model 94 in particular. That's false. I do believe the 30-30 cartridge is vastly overrated. Mostly because people hold a strong nostalgic feeling for it. Will it kill deer sized game? Sure. Punch a hole through an animals lungs and they die. But I have never been impressed with a 30-30's performance. And I say that as someone that kills most of my deer with a bow.

For the vast majority of hunters these Alpha tier scopes with both top level glass and all the features needed for long range shooting just simply are not needed. I'm not going to list all the features again because we are just rehashing the same old ground here. But you don't need all those features to shoot out to 300 yards. As for the glass and the lens coatings, a hunter in my part of the world needs to be able to shoot until the end of legal light. Here that is 30 minutes before official sunrise and 30 minutes after official sunset. Scopes in the 500 to 800 dollar range will get you there and beyond. If you are going hunt deer beyond legal light then you might as well just buy a 25 dollar Qbeam spotlight because you are breaking the law anyway. And if you are going to legally hunt hogs or varmits at night then a night vision or thermal scope would serve you better than the highest priced conventional type scope in the world.

Clear up my feelings for you?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

For the vast majority of hunters these Alpha tier scopes with both top level glass and all the features needed for long range shooting just simply are not needed. I'm not going to list all the features again because we are just rehashing the same old ground here. But you don't need all those features to shoot out to 300 yards. As for the glass and the lens coatings, a hunter in my part of the world needs to be able to shoot until the end of legal light. Here that is 30 minutes before official sunrise and 30 minutes after official sunset. Scopes in the 500 to 800 dollar range will get you there and beyond. If you are going hunt deer beyond legal light then you might as well just buy a 25 dollar Qbeam spotlight because you are breaking the law anyway. And if you are going to legally hunt hogs or varmits at night then a night vision or thermal scope would serve you better than the highest priced conventional type scope in the world.

Nice vagina monologue on optics features and quality but it would have been much easier for you to just admit you’ve never owned or used alpha glass in a hunting scenario so you have no idea what your talking about yet again.

Living in the PNW I can have shot opportunities that range from 10yds to further then any sane man would shoot by simply walking 10 minutes. I’m sure that fact isn’t isolated to just the PNW either and alpha glass will always trump lesser glass in EVERY hunting or shooting scenario every time no matter how hard you stomp your tender little feet and proclaim it isn’t so. Facts are facts

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

I said nothing about the model 94 in particular. That's false. I do believe the 30-30 cartridge is vastly overrated. Mostly because people hold a strong nostalgic feeling for it. Will it kill deer sized game? Sure. Punch a hole through an animals lungs and they die. But I have never been impressed with a 30-30's performance. And I say that as someone that kills most of my deer with a bow.

Stop it’s to much before anyone could take you seriously you must explain why you are searching cock documentaries and watching to the end. And don’t pretend it’s my fault you started with it 2O minutes after my post. LOL. Now I’m actually embarrassed for you.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Nice vagina monologue on optics quality but it would have been much easier for you to just admit you’ve never owned or used alpha glass in a hunting scenario so you have no idea what your talking about yet again.

Then by all means explain exactly what you could do with your Alpha glass in a place where a shot opportunity past 300 yards is not even a possibility that someone could not do with say a Swarovski Z6. Please be specific because I'm sure all of us want to learn from this vast hunting experience that was infused into you because you wrote a bigger check for a scope.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Stop it’s to much before anyone could take you seriously you must explain why you are searching cock documentaries and watching to the end. And don’t pretend it’s my fault you started with it 2O minutes after my post. LOL. Now I’m actually embarrassed for you.

Just go tend to your boyfriends dick. The rest of us are trying to have a conversation. LOL!

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Just go tend to your boyfriends dick. The rest of us are trying to have a conversation. LOL!

Someone is talking cock again, willto at this point it’s not even a joke why are you watching cock documentaries?

Oh and Swarovski hasn’t ever made glass that’s worth a single fück for killing. Finding victims absolutely in the top five killing they fall short. But mechanical have never been there strong suit.
But bless your heart for trying.
300 yards is a great start congrats on not having a single fûckn clue and still feeling relevant. Takes a lot of ego to pretend this hard.

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/22/21. Reason: Lmfao
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Oh and Swarovski hasn’t ever made glass that’s worth a single fück for killing. Finding victims absolutely in the top five killing they fall short. But mechanical have never been there strong suit.
But bless your heart for trying.
300 yards is a great start congrats on not having a single fûckn clue and still feeling relevant. Takes a lot of ego to pretend this hard.

What's that? Couldn't hear you. Sounded like you had something in your mouth. LOL!

Page 40 of 57 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 56 57

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
371 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 36 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,884
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.