D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The simple fact that congress gave the pharms a pass on liability scares me enough to stay away.

Damn right

Yep, that should be more than enough reason all by itself.

This is not unique to the Covid vaccines. It has been this way since 1988. Do you feel the same about the Shingles vaccine or any others that have been brought to market since 1988?

This is not to be construed as saying you need to get the Covid vaccines that is your choice, but the liability reason is that you are using is not specific to these.

The liability protection for those other vaccines kicks in once they pass the trials and get approved by the FDA. This is the first jab that not the protection before the approval.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
$1 a link?
More? Less? Kinda curious… 🧐
Haven't you heard?
Google who owns youtube bans information that's not approved by big pharma. Censors have led to new platforms. This one has no censorship and is the biggest platform for vax XXX info.

Copy.

Then go for it.
Knock yourself out.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by dassa
The simple fact that congress gave the pharms a pass on liability scares me enough to stay away.

Damn right

This is not unique to the Covid vaccines. It has been this way since 1988. Do you feel the same about the Shingles vaccine or any others that have been brought to market since 1988?

This is not to be construed as saying you need to get the Covid vaccines that is your choice, but the liability reason is that you are using is not specific to these.

The liability protection for those other vaccines kicks in once they pass the trials and get approved by the FDA. This is the first jab that not the protection before the approval.

Close, but again this is not unique to the Covid vaccines. You are referring to the PREP Act which has been in effect since 2005. This covers EUAs and other emergency health issues. None of it is unique to the Covid vaccines.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Biden is for it, that cunt hasn't been right about anything in his life.

Facts.

BTW, I heard today that Sydney (?) Is going on lockdown. How are you Aussies feeling about this, JSTUART?

Just another foreign fug that hasn't a clue beyond what the TV tells him but likes to run his mouth about America anyway.

Just another woke azz liberal defending democrats.

From another blatant lier, yellow coward internet hero call for backup chickenshit cop.

As LE you are an embarrassment to yourself, your community, and America.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Damn right

Close, but again this is not unique to the Covid vaccines. You are referring to the PREP Act which has been in effect since 2005. This covers EUAs and other emergency health issues. None of it is unique to the Covid vaccines.

Sounds like there was no reason for a release of liability then.....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JeffP

Damn right

Sounds like there was no reason for a release of liability then.....

There wasn't any release of liability beyond what was already in place between the two acts.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/prep...-in-u-s-history-will-martial-law-follow/

“The Act did create a CounterMeasures Compensation Fund and mechanism to award damages to those who suffered injury or death by any of the declared countermeasures by the Secretary of HHS.”

“We are witnessing the PREP Act in action for the first time nationwide since its passage in 2005.

No one really knows the extent of the law and how it will affect everyone in the United States, short term and long term. Most of the media has not even discussed the details of the PREP Act and how it will affect the general public.”

“CounterMeasures Injury Compensation Program

In 2010, President Obama signed into law the CounterMeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) to enhance the existing PREP Act compensation function.

The CICP is administered directly by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). This federal agency is also tasked with the administration of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) or Vaccine Court.

Over the course of the last couple of years, I have contacted HRSA officials to discuss some issues in the NVICP. I can usually get someone to talk with me via a phone call. When the topic turns to CICP, the tone changes and the official now states, “send me an email and I will review it.”

The CICP is very problematic in so many ways.

First, the statute of limitations is only one (1) year versus three (3) years for injury in the NVICP.

Second, the Program does not reimburse any medical expert fees or attorney fees. You are on your own, just filling out a petition form and submitting to HRSA.

Third, there is no appeals process within a court system. Can’t appeal the decision to the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals nor to the US Supreme Court.

Fourth, all decisions are NOT disclosed, so they are not subject to public inspection. “

Last edited by JeffP; 07/22/21. Reason: Added from link

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fact they wish to depopulate the earth and young and old are dying from the shot raises lots of questions. Along with HCQ and Ivermectin are cures fauci knew about in 2005.

A
A
Good one !

((New person here ; poking around ))

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Damn right

Are the other vaccines brought to market since ‘88 FDA approved and thoroughly tested or are they “authorized” for use before being thoroughly tested by reason of “emergency”?

IC B3

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
What gets me is rather than producing data and explaining the risks and why it's a good idea, they threaten, vilify and push mandates. All we're doing is questioning if it's a good idea to do and if the benefits outweigh the risks yet we're meet with hostility and contempt. Even more of a red flag.

There must be a lot of people out there who have never been in an abusive relationship.....

100% this! Why aren't we allowed to question it and why is everything people are posting on social media with testimonials of problems, concerns and doubts being censored? Why are alternative treatments being vilified and censored?
These are the biggest red flags to me.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

“The Act did create a CounterMeasures Compensation Fund and mechanism to award damages to those who suffered injury or death by any of the declared countermeasures by the Secretary of HHS.”

“We are witnessing the PREP Act in action for the first time nationwide since its passage in 2005.

No one really knows the extent of the law and how it will affect everyone in the United States, short term and long term. Most of the media has not even discussed the details of the PREP Act and how it will affect the general public.”

In 2010, President Obama signed into law the CounterMeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) to enhance the existing PREP Act compensation function.

The CICP is administered directly by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). This federal agency is also tasked with the administration of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) or Vaccine Court.

Over the course of the last couple of years, I have contacted HRSA officials to discuss some issues in the NVICP. I can usually get someone to talk with me via a phone call. When the topic turns to CICP, the tone changes and the official now states, “send me an email and I will review it.”

First, the statute of limitations is only one (1) year versus three (3) years for injury in the NVICP.

Second, the Program does not reimburse any medical expert fees or attorney fees. You are on your own, just filling out a petition form and submitting to HRSA.

Third, there is no appeals process within a court system. Can’t appeal the decision to the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals nor to the US Supreme Court.

Fourth, all decisions are NOT disclosed, so they are not subject to public inspection. “

This is the first time that the PREP Act covered a vaccination for nationwide distribution, but not the first time the PREP Act covered a vaccine with EUA. It was used for Ebola for example in 2015 in the areas affected because it wasn't nationwide, but wasn't fully FDA approved until 2019.

There are plenty of other reasons for people to be hesitant or against taking these Covid vaccines that are unknown like potential longterm side effects. The liability immunity is a known issue that is not unique to the Covid vaccines. That can be your excuse for not getting it, but it isn't limited just to the Covid vaccines which is my point.

Everyone has their reasons for getting or not getting them and it is a personal choice. No one should be forced to get it or any other vaccine for that matter. Just know that the liability immunity extends to all of them.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Damn right

Are the other vaccines brought to market since ‘88 FDA approved and thoroughly tested or are they “authorized” for use before being thoroughly tested by reason of “emergency”?

The vast majority are, but not all such as the Ebola vaccine that I mentioned in my prior post. There have been a few vaccines that have been "thoroughly tested" and authorized without the EUA that have been pulled off the market after full authorization. Plasma derived Hepatitis B and Rotoshield for rotavirus come to mind.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

This is the first time that the PREP Act covered a vaccination for nationwide distribution, but not the first time the PREP Act covered a vaccine with EUA. It was used for Ebola for example in 2015 in the areas affected because it wasn't nationwide, but wasn't fully FDA approved until 2019.

There are plenty of other reasons for people to be hesitant or against taking these Covid vaccines that are unknown like potential longterm side effects. The liability immunity is a know issue that is not unique to the Covid vaccines. That can be your excuse for not getting it, but it isn't limited just to the Covid vaccines which is my point.

Everyone has their reasons for getting or not getting them and it is a personal choice. No one should be forced to get it or any other vaccine for that matter. Just know that the liability immunity extends to all of them.

Until PREP is enacted on each individual basis, the pharmaceuticals are liable. And because they didn’t/couldn’t do due diligence (ie long term studies, full trials) they were open to liability just as they are with every drug they bring to market.

The pharmaceuticals absolutely received immunity from liability.

PREP does have a remedy for liability. (Even if it is through the same gvt agency HHS. And is the final authority on remedy. Yeah no conflict of interest)

There are plenty of reasons not to get the jab.
I have no opinion on others’ choice to get or refuse other than the choice should be theirs alone.

Last edited by JeffP; 07/23/21.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by hanco
We can not trust anyone anymore. The truth is, there is no truth!!!

This is it in a nutshell. If it was all up and up and it worked, they wouldn't have to lie to us over and over. They have politicized just about everything and they have no credibility.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Down here we've had more deaths this year from the vaccine (87) than from the virus (5) but they want us to get the jab anyway - our Prime Minister says the death rate from the vaccine is acceptable considering the benefits it provides - WTF? So it appears that there must be an acceptable death rate figure that they are working to, but I doubt it. If they were really doing some proper analysis they might find that the death rate for those under a certain age is acceptable and they might only need to consider isolation protection arrangements for the elderly and health compromised.

Our COVID death rate is heavily suppressed by lock-downs - financial damage to businesses is of no consequence to those leading our country apparently.

It's about massive population reduction.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I had a neighbor that didn't like me and wanted me dead I wouldn't eat or drink anything he brought over. I sure wouldn't accept ''medicine'' from him. That is where I am with this Gates/Faucci ''vaccine''.
It may be harmless but I don't trust the source.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Last edited by jorgeI; 07/23/21.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

There are plenty of other reasons for people to be hesitant or against taking these Covid vaccines that are unknown like potential longterm side effects. The liability immunity is a know issue that is not unique to the Covid vaccines. That can be your excuse for not getting it, but it isn't limited just to the Covid vaccines which is my point.

Until PREP is enacted on each individual basis, the pharmaceuticals are liable. And because they didn’t/couldn’t do due diligence (ie long term studies, full trials) they were open to liability just as they are with every drug they bring to market.

The pharmaceuticals absolutely received immunity from liability.

PREP does have a remedy for liability. (Even if it is through the same gvt agency HHS. And is the final authority on remedy. Yeah no conflict of interest)

There are plenty of reasons not to get the jab.
I have no opinion on others’ choice to get or refuse other than the choice should be theirs alone.

I never said they didn't receive immunity. I only stated it wasn't unique for the Covid vaccines under the EUA. The only thing that was the first for the Covid vaccines was that it was utilized nationwide which makes sense vs the Ebola example because Ebola wasn't a nationwide issue.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never said they didn't receive immunity. I only stated it wasn't unique for the Covid vaccines under the EUA. The only thing that was the first for the Covid vaccines was that it was utilized nationwide which makes sense vs the Ebola example because Ebola wasn't a nationwide issue.
It is amazing that Obama failed to import the Ebola epidemic into the USA. We did not quarantine those countries and even sent a bunch of soldiers over there to help out.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (300_savage, 264mag, 6mmCreedmoor, 13 invisible), 1,508 guests, and 779 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,435
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.