Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by copperking81
Polling among a majority of historians shows Trump is considered to be a top 5, if not top 3, best President in US history.

A quick internet search shows that you are lying.

A quick internet search also shows multiple parades and caravans of Trump supporters that gathered on their own to support President Trump..... Never before has this country seen this type of support for a President and yet you are proud of Joe Biden, who can't complete 3 sentences in a row......

Proud of joe biden??? lol no, just stating the fact that regardless of how many votes trump got, biden got more.

Like I said before, you should go back to school, because you FAILED math for sure!

I think it is YOU who needs to go back to school. Apparently you seem to think that the guy with fewer votes wins….that’s not ow elections work lol. It’s pretty simple really, the guy with the most bots wins, the other is the loser.

Guy with the most “bots” wins. You finally told the truth! LMAO

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Why do any of you give these stupid mf's attention?

Any time you read their [bleep] and respond...they won.

Joe Biden won…..

No. He didn't.

You illiterate fugking stain on the earth.

Wait, biden lost the election but still became presiden??? That’s [bleep] amazing dude!!!!

Yeah. It is fugking amazing.. That the entrenched RepubliRATS LIKE PENCE AND MCCONNELL allowed that to happen.

And amazing that clowns like you actually believe Biden won.

Lol.

What’s really amazing is retards like yourself think a pillow salesman is going to save you. Lol.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...americans-should-learn-from-tibet#UNREAD

STFU, I bet you never even heard of Tibet until that thread was made. Little bitch lol.

Shut your cock holster. You know nothing about this. Commie chkunt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by copperking81
Polling among a majority of historians shows Trump is considered to be a top 5, if not top 3, best President in US history.

A quick internet search shows that you are lying.

Your whole life is a search, living in a basement knowing everything without knowing anything. What a poser.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
[

1. You can't get anywhere if you don't WIN.

2. Trump lost in the swing states, unlike 2016.

3. We can't count on swing state voters changing their mind unless Trump, or some other candidate, gives them a reason to do that.

You see, I think the only thing worse than President Biden would be President Harris.

The article is fraught with errors. For one, The two Senate seats were not lost in GA, they were stolen with ILLEGAL vote harvesting by the democrats and the same for the presidential election. Trump WON the traditional "swing states" specifically Florida and Ohio by a wide margin, but if you are referring to Arizona, Michigan and PA, there is more than compelling evidence a combination of illegal vote harvesting and forged ballots were the reason. No president has EVER lost re-election by winning more votes than in his previous election where he won of course. in 2020 he had over 12 MILLION more votes. NEVER in the history of this country has a winning party in a presidential election failed to gain seats in the House. The democrats lost 15. There's more a lot more...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[

1. You can't get anywhere if you don't WIN.

2. Trump lost in the swing states, unlike 2016.

3. We can't count on swing state voters changing their mind unless Trump, or some other candidate, gives them a reason to do that.

You see, I think the only thing worse than President Biden would be President Harris.

The article is fraught with errors. For one, The two Senate seats were not lost in GA, they were stolen with ILLEGAL vote harvesting by the democrats and the same for the presidential election. Trump WON the traditional "swing states" specifically Florida and Ohio by a wide margin, but if you are referring to Arizona, Michigan and PA, there is more than compelling evidence a combination of illegal vote harvesting and forged ballots were the reason. No president has EVER lost re-election by winning more votes than in his previous election where he won of course. in 2020 he had over 12 MILLION more votes. NEVER in the history of this country has a winning party in a presidential election failed to gain seats in the House. The democrats lost 15. There's more a lot more...

Only for people paying attention and an IQ above room temperature....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by callnum
Other than Trump who was the last prez to go one and done?
I can’t recall.

Jimmy Carter. Gerald Ford before that.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'll disconnect from Trump and his way of thinking when they pry my cold, blood soaked dead hands off my guns. If you think Biden has been good for the US of A your an idiot, communist bastard.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I can’t recall.

This is the same stupid fugk that posted the OP.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the odds are very ,very low of another Trump presidency.

I do believe that someone does need to step into the void that Trump has left, it seems like DeSantis is going in that direction, to provide an alternative to the voters other than a waffling moderate.

Right now some of the early republican candidates who are putting out feelers are Pompeo, Pence, Haley (whose real name is Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Haley) and Noem. Those people are about as appealing as toe fungus

Last edited by KFWA; 07/23/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can’t recall.

Daddy Bush (thanks to Perot)

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Blaming Trump for the discord going on in our country today is like blaming an X-Ray machine for revealing that you have cancer.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh ya “read my lips, no new taxes” and an R.

LOL

Damn 1988, you are a boomer lol. Just because you wear a flat brimmed hat and skinny jeans doesn’t make you a generation Z. BOOMER! Lol

High School US History dumb ass. Teacher was a fan of the Bush family

Sure thing retard.. now iron those skinny jeans and go hang out with the ginger with no soul..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Trump is something that the rest of them will never be. He is not a politician. They are. That's the difference in a nut shell. The rest of them will go with the flow, no matter who they are.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by deflave

No.

Aren’t you a woman?

Worse he is a dick blister and trades the dirty stick. Undoubtedly voted for China Joe and canvassed for Muurkowski…..

Last edited by WhiteTrash; 07/23/21.
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
I can’t recall.

LOL

stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk

There, I have given you your next 50 or 60 posts so you don't have to think of anything. You never have anything new to say anyway.

It must be pretty sad to be born with no cerebral cortex. Helps to raise your post count, though, and you can recycle your posts when you talk with your daughter.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by KFWA
I can’t recall.

Oops, I forgot Bush the First. "Read my lips. No new taxes."

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Trump lost party because these feminine dipschits voted for Biden.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I can’t recall.

LOL

stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk stupid fugk

There, I have given you your next 50 or 60 posts so you don't have to think of anything. You never have anything new to say anyway.

It must be pretty sad to be born with no cerebral cortex. Helps to raise your post count, though, and you can recycle your posts when you talk with your daughter.

I love when stupid fugks like you don’t know the current history of your nation’s politics, and at the same time fall over yourself to opine about politics.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ron Faucheux is a nonpartisan political analyst, pollster, and publisher of Lunchtime Politics, a newsletter on polls.

Originally Posted by conservapedia
Ronald Anthony Faucheux, Sr., known as Ron Faucheux (born July 19, 1950), is an attorney, scholar, non-fiction author, and political consultant and pundit who served from 1976 to 1984 as a Democratic state representatives for District 100 in New Orleans East, a neighborhood devastated in 2005 by Hurricane Katrina.

https://conservapedia.com/Ron_Faucheux

When you post stupid crap and lie about the author of this hit piece,then you've lost all credibility.

This author is no more nonpartisan than yourself.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA
I can’t recall.

Oops, I forgot Bush the First. "Read my lips. No new taxes."

Don’t let being wrong stop you now.

LOL

Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

125 members (44mc, 7x57Hunter, 10Glocks, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 21, 14 invisible), 1,655 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,688
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.