Three Older Men Talk About Post COVID, COVID Stuff
Copyright 2021 - Stephen Redgwell

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What do three men talk about after they've had their COVID shots? Pretty much the same things they talked about before their COVID shots. And the range is always a good place to chat.
---

As always, Dave was the first to speak.

"Well, you were wrong about COVID, Edmund. It wasn't as minor as a cold, but it didn't wipe out the planet either! And why did you insist that the Chinese started it? We know it was the Americans!"

"I never said that..."

"And you were also wrong about all those gloom and doom predictions by crazy, fringe doctors and FOX news. Why do you believe everything that Pucker Carlson says?"

"I don't..."

"Yeah. So what are you going to try and scare us with now?"

Ken scolded Dave for picking on Edmund. "Listen Dave, you're the one who told us all those crazy stories! First, you said COVID was no worse than a cold. Then you told us it would wipe out humans and came from outer space. And who was the one telling us to take unapproved drugs? COVID is on the wane, so you'll have to complain about something else now. I know what you're gonna do. You're gonna change the subject and start complaining about the government and their lack of concern for Canadians! Make up your mind!"

Dave shook his head. "You just don't get it, Ken. The government planned this all along! Pretending COVID was a thing gave governments around the world a chance to reset. It's all about control. They were all in on it. Trump, Putin, Johnson and some others."

"What about Trudeau?" Edmund asked.

"He wasn't important. He just did as he was told. Trudeau and Trump were secret allies though. Don't blindly accept what you read in the mainstream media! You should spend more time reading websites founded on the truth! Sites like Actors are Idiots, Amerika, or Babylon Bee. The truth is out there. You DO understand that, don't you Ken?"

"The only thing I understand is that you were wrong about everything from the start of COVID until now. Knowing you, you will try to change the subject and complain about something else!"

"That's the trouble with you, Ken. The truth has been in your face since the start, but you refuse to see it."

"Do you have a mirror at home, Dave? You might want to tell that to the man staring back at you."

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada