Willto be like.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Poke poke!!!!! 😂😂😂

BP-B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Hey, it's Dingodick. Back from the KFC huh. Take a seat and rest yourself. I bet your knees are killing you. LOL!

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by DingoDuk
Originally Posted by Willto
again concentrate dummy. What hurt your tinder feelings.
And why are you watching queer documentaries?

I know, I know. But it was like a train wreck I couldn't stop watching your story. Sad stuff.

Crying laughing!! Tell yourself your weren’t searching documentaries about Dick. 😂😂😂

Summary for the guys that don’t want to read 3 pages of willtos wet dreams. 😂😂😂

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/23/21.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Living rent free in your head.LOL! Still triggered because that comment about there being a documentary about your alternate lifestyle hit a little too close to home. LOL! Priceless. I was just kidding but now it's starting to look like I was pretty close to the mark.

Last edited by Willto; 07/23/21.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Poor dillto! Blessed with the gift of comic relief, You lucky cuńt.
Let’s recap shall we, L0L!!
Admittedly watching documentaries about sucking Dicks “JOKE” then calling me alternative for having better gear than you can obtain.
Your best scope is a POS and Leupold dislike will push you to admit almost every dark secret trapped in your pointed head.
You might need to get your quivering finger ready for the ignore feature and a hurt feelings report.

Keep telling yourself you could to, your doing great!

PS SWFA trumps everything you proudly listed. I almost feel bad keeping you kicking and screaming like this but not bad enough to quit.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Like a moth to a flame. LOL! I'm not even reading this crap anymore. It's just verbal diarrhea dribbling out of your mouth. Of course that's better than what's usually dribbling out of it.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
It’s your lie tell it how you want.

l
Like a moth to a flame. LOL! I'm not even reading this crap anymore. It's just verbal diarrhea dribbling out of your mouth. Of course that's better than what's usually dribbling out of it.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
It’s your lie tell it how you want.

l

Aw come on. Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parents’ job.LOL!

W
W
Well I gotta say that after 42 pages, the three things I’ve gotten out of this are: 1. Leupold sucks donkey balls and the only reason they’re still in business is because of fudds. 2. Dingoduk loves Nightforce. And 3. Apparently Willto likes Leupolds... and wieners. That is all.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
soaking in the hot tub shopping gun parts dillto forgive me for not responding to your post as quickly as you do mine.

Poke poke!!!

Make up some more of your well founded insecurity’s.
clocks ticking, LMFAO.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
MikeHPa sometime back told me to steer clear of the cheaper Chinese/Philippine made scopes and to stick with scopes like Leupold, Burris FFII or Sightron scopes as they are better built with superior erectors etc. Yes, there are other higher dollar scopes that do as well.

Since taking that advice and for their value, I've been very pleased following his recommendations.

For my 'set it and forget it' hunting scopes, this has been great advice.

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 07/23/21.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
soaking in the hot tub shopping gun parts dillto forgive me for not responding to your post as quickly as you do mine.

Poke poke!!!

Make up some more of your well founded insecurity’s.
clocks ticking, LMFAO.

At this point why don't you just file a formal grievance over your butthurt. Here's a form for you.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by WindowLicker308
Well I gotta say that after 42 pages, the three things I’ve gotten out of this are: 1. Leupold sucks donkey balls and the only reason they’re still in business is because of fudds. 2. Dingoduk loves Nightforce. And 3. Apparently Willto likes Leupolds... and wieners. That is all.

I also like Custom rifles and spoiling my kids with top quality hunting gear.
Killing animals in as many places a tags allow.
But you are pretty much spot on in your take away.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
MikeHPa sometime back told me to steer clear of the cheaper Chinese/Philippine made scopes and to stick with scopes like Leupold, Burris FFII or Sightron scopes as they are better built with superior erectors etc. Yes, there are other higher dollar scopes that do as well.

Since taking that advise and for their value, I've been very pleased following his recommendations.

He could have said steer away from Chinese, Filipino and Taiwanese glass. Leupolds made in the USA in a lot of cases means assembled in the USA with sourced shït parts.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Amazing how Sticks one liners are used so often when things go south....

laissez les bons temps rouler
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Originally Posted by battue
Amazing how Sticks one liners are used so often when things go south....

Some of them are funny as hell.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes, It's never not funny.....

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Since taking that advice and for their value, I've been very pleased following his recommendations.

And here I thought the Burris FFII was a cheap, philippine made scope.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone cares what another person uses.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Since taking that advise and for their value, I've been very pleased following his recommendations.

He could have said steer away from Chinese, Filipino and Taiwanese glass. Leupolds made in the USA in a lot of cases means assembled in the USA with sourced shït parts.
I'd like to know who doesn't use sourced parts these days. Having worked in the firearm industry for years I bet it would shock a lot of people how many "sourced" parts are used by some very highly regarded US firearm manufactures and where those parts are sourced from.. I'd have a hard time believing scope manufacturers are any different.

Page 42 of 57 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 56 57

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
647 members (1badf350, 09wingates, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,603
Posts18,398,309
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.