Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by JeffP
I linked to VAERS site that has individual cases to look at

Look everyone has an agenda and is going to play a numbers game to make a point. The truth is probably in the middle.

For me, a virus that has a 98% survival rate doesn’t add up to the government’s “urgency “ to get needles in arms.

Unless its your Mom, or wife, or child in that 2%!

Being cheated out of 10, or 20, or 30, or even possibly 40 years of life because some idiot with no clue but with a stupid agenda convinced you a vaccine was likely to kill you is a real tragedy.

My advice: get a clue and then make an INFORMED decision.

From CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/past-seasons.html
FLU case in millions per year
2017/2018 45
2018/2019 36
2019/2020 38

If you feel the need during this “epidemic “ go get one.
If you feel my decision is uninformed, I will somehow learn to
Live with it....

So it is your assertion that "about" 40 out of 1,000,000 who become infected with the flu will die from it? The numbers I have seen support that.

So that gives the "flu" a .004% death rate compared to the commonly accepted .2% death rate from C-19. The Covid is 50 times more likely to kill you if you catch it, compared to the "flu". Hundreds of millions get the flu vaccine every year. For something that is 99.996% survivable.

Perhaps they wish to avoid the days of pain and misery, lost work days, and chance of infecting loved ones associated with a disease which is 99.996% survivable.

Comparing the yearly flu vaccines to an mRNA vaccine is like comparing a Pee-wee hockey team to the Lightning.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DocRocket
That’s people who died within a specified interval of receiving the vaccine. This is an association only. Causation is not association, and if you can’t grasp the distinction I have no time to waste with you.
Aren't a good number of deaths attributed to CV-19 actually deaths not caused by the Corona infection? And 'this is association only?

The vast majority of so called COVID19 deaths are due to something else, where the person happened to test positive on grossly biased PCR tests (based on in excess of 30 cycles). The motive for this, at least in part, is the extra funds given to hospitals based on numbers of COVID19 deaths.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Take the vaccine! It eliminates BULLS HIT!!
You go ahead

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
I linked the VAERS site that has individual cases to look at

Look everyone has an agenda and is going to play a numbers game to make a point. The truth is probably in the middle.

For me, a virus that has a 98% survival rate doesn’t add up to the government’s “urgency “ to get needles in arms.

Being cheated out of 10, or 20, or 30, or even possibly 40 years of life because some idiot with no clue but with a stupid agenda convinced you a vaccine was likely to kill you is a real tragedy.

Should we not ban swimming pools? Guns? Think how many have been cheated out of 10, 20, 30, 40 or more years.

Sugar is obviously a national health problem, along with tobacco and alcohol not to mention happy meals. I haven't ever begun to address automobiles.

Why is that some believe they are getting out of life alive?

Hell, then. Let's outlaw all antibiotics, and all vaccines. And bulldoze the hospitals. Ain't none of us getting out of here alive.

Why postpone the inevitable.

Hell, give the abortionists free reign while you're at it. Them babies are just going to die someday anyway.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Hastings
That’s people who died within a specified interval of receiving the vaccine. This is an association only. Causation is not association, and if you can’t grasp the distinction I have no time to waste with you.
Aren't a good number of deaths attributed to CV-19 actually deaths not caused by the Corona infection? And 'this is association only?

The vast majority of so called COVID19 deaths are due to something else, where the person happened to test positive on grossly biased PCR tests (based on in excess of 30 cycles). The motive for this, at least in part, is the extra funds given to hospitals based on numbers of COVID19 deaths.

Hawk, shaking my head, if your statements on this point are as far off base as everything you state concerning the C-19 vaccines. Your thoughts should be taken with about a pound of salt.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Hawk, shaking my head, if your statements on this point are as far off base as everything you state concerning the C-19 vaccines. Your thoughts should be taken with about a pound of salt.

That's not an argument.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I've actually looked at the science - and the business - behind it all. Thanks for the offer to participate in the vaxx, but no thanks. Just hand me my gold star now...

Here's a nice list of why others aren't getting the vaxx - I happen to share a lot of these reasons...

https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Hope this helps.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I linked the VAERS site that has individual cases to look at

Should we not ban swimming pools? Guns? Think how many have been cheated out of 10, 20, 30, 40 or more years.

Sugar is obviously a national health problem, along with tobacco and alcohol not to mention happy meals. I haven't ever begun to address automobiles.

Why is that some believe they are getting out of life alive?

Hell, then. Let's outlaw all antibiotics, and all vaccines. And bulldoze the hospitals. Ain't none of us getting out of here alive.

Why postpone the inevitable.

Hell, give the abortionists free reign while you're at it. Them babies are just going to die someday anyway.

Sure why not. Your argument sounds just like the liberal argument for gun control, all control. I'm sorry you can't connect the dots.

I don't understand why anyone cares what anyone else does or does not do. If your vaccinated, why do you care if I'm not?

You do what is best for you and your family, I'll do what is best for mine. Easy as apple pie

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Everything that is occurring with c19 has been orchestrated, all a planned event spanning several decades, c19 virus itself has been thoroughly tested over the years and they have formulated multiple strains to kill certain groups individuals and they were planted ahead of time worldwide then realeased simultaneously

and they haven't released the deadly one yet but it's coming

The "vaccine" wasn't developed to protect you from c19

c19 was developed and released SO YOU TAKE THE "VACCINE"

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by goalie
I linked to VAERS site that has individual cases to look at

From CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/past-seasons.html
FLU case in millions per year
2017/2018 45
2018/2019 36
2019/2020 38

If you feel the need during this “epidemic “ go get one.
If you feel my decision is uninformed, I will somehow learn to
Live with it....

So it is your assertion that "about" 40 out of 1,000,000 who become infected with the flu will die from it? The numbers I have seen support that.

So that gives the "flu" a .004% death rate compared to the commonly accepted .2% death rate from C-19. The Covid is 50 times more likely to kill you if you catch it, compared to the "flu". Hundreds of millions get the flu vaccine every year. For something that is 99.996% survivable.

Perhaps they wish to avoid the days of pain and misery, lost work days, and chance of infecting loved ones associated with a disease which is 99.996% survivable.

Comparing the yearly flu vaccines to an mRNA vaccine is like comparing a Pee-wee hockey team to the Lightning.

What is your advice on taking or not taking the shot?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Everything that is occurring with c19 has been orchestrated, all a planned event spanning several decades, c19 virus itself has been thoroughly tested over the years and they have formulated multiple strains to kill certain groups individuals and they were planted ahead of time worldwide then realeased simultaneously

Sounds like the daddy of all conspiracy theories.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Medical link and source beyond the Illuminati?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bowmanh

There are a lot of conspiracy theory nut jobs on here.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Medical link and source beyond the Illuminati?

I'm not saying I believe it, but to scuff at anything these days is foolish, except alien and Elvis sightings. It's a long race and we aren't even in sight of the finish line

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I think there is a valid argument of limited resources at a hospital supporting Covid-19. If the staff is overwhelmed with Covid-19 patients, then everyone suffers.

sort of a there are no atheists in foxholes kinda thing

Last edited by KFWA; 07/23/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I have a question for Doc Rocket: What do you think of the discussion about spike proteins generated in response to the mRNA vaccines accumulating in bone marrow and the ovaries?

This is coming from Bret Weinstein (evolutionary biologist) and Robert Malone who was apparently the original developer of mRNA vaccines in the late 80s. There is a long discussion of this on Weinstein's Dark Horse podcast. They have concerns that the spike proteins were supposed to stay confined in cells near the injection site but appear to be moving and concentrating in other areas in the body. They also refer to the spike proteins as toxic.

These guys are certainly credentialed biologists so I think it's worth considering. I would say that they are not really anti vaccine but are raising concerns that the vaccines may have some problems that need to be addressed.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...-easy-steps/id1471581521?i=1000525032595

Bowman, I haven’t heard Weinstein’s podcast, but he is a highly respected scientist and his concern bears scrutiny. I haven’t read anywhere in the literature about the S-protein being expressed in ovaries, but it makes sense it would show up in bone marrow (which is in large part made up of nascent leukocytes, which are the target tissue for the mRNA vaccine).

I’m not sure why anyone would refer to the S-protein as toxic. It has been shown to bind to Angiotensin receptors, which is how the virus gains entry into cells. This binding is not reversible, so the cell’s machinery breaks down the receptor-ligand complex into its component amino acids and recycles them. I am not aware of any research showing a prolonged effect that damages human cells by this or any other mechanism of the S-protein. And there has been a LOT of research on the S-protein

Another important question to be asked on this issue is how long the spike proteins persist in these tissues, and what sorts of effects do they have on those tissues? Proteins and their components (peptide chains) don’t hang around forever; in fact, the immune system recognizes them as foreign material and demolishes them quickly. Does the research show them hanging around for more than a few hours or days? This would be very surprising if found to be the case.

I don’t have answers to these questions, but if Weinstein et al. have been correct, then I’m sure some good bench scientists are looking for them.

Last edited by DocRocket; 07/23/21.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think there is a valid argument of limited resources at a hospital supporting Covid-19. If the staff is overwhelmed with Covid-19 patients, then everyone suffers.

Like it was 18 months ago when Cuomo was saying their would be countless refrigerated trucks filled with bodies?

So we are back to square one and now it's going to be worse then the non-apocalyptic event from March of 2020?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA

Like it was 18 months ago when Cuomo was saying their would be countless refrigerated trucks filled with bodies?

So we are back to square one and now it's going to be worse then the non-apocalyptic event from March of 2020?

no not at all, more like Little Rock's largest hospital currently at capacity with Covid 19 patients 4 days ago

Its reported by the hospital that the majority of those people are not vaccinated

The threat now is that more of these facilities are beginning to fill up again and that is concerning because the focus could be turned away from other patients who also need medical attention.

“People who may have an injury, or a heart attack, or a stroke, or some other illness, may not be able to get the timely care that they need,” Dr. Dillaha said.

Last edited by KFWA; 07/23/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Blackheart

There are a lot of conspiracy theory nut jobs on here.

Ya think?!? laugh

It does keep the campfire 🔥.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
But I do not suffer idiots spouting falsehoods to speak their lies unchallenged.

You mean, like this:

You still need to be exposed/infected to the virus. It has to enter your body for an immune response to start. And even if you can knock it down quickly, say in a day or two, and not get sick, you may still be carrying significant virus in your mouth and nose and be very capable of spreading it to others.

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,693
Posts18,456,598
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.